Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0

There was no proper thread for this audio yet, thus adding it now.

(Strengthened and made more effective than previous)

Did you know that If you were to free yourself of all your subconscious limiting beliefs/negativity/blocks in your life, you would be able to do ANYTHING you possibly wanted?

If you believe that you can accomplish anything and that anything is possible, you open your self to limitless possibilities and allow life to bring you the things you want. But as we grow older, we start believing that we can’t do certain things or that some things aren’t possible. Our subconscious minds reinforce these beliefs and ensure that we can’t do what we would like to do or that some things are just not possible for us.

Examples of subconscious limiting beliefs/blocks: I’m not good looking enough to go up to women, I can’t travel the world, I can’t dance, I can’t swim, I’m too weird to talk to people, I can never pass math class, ext…

Now imagine a life where those I can’ts don’t exist and you believe that you can accomplish anything. A whole new world will open up for you. You will feel free!

The Morphic and energetic programming will work together to help dissolve a large number of subconscious blocks/limiting beliefs. This will have profound effects on your mental state and your daily interactions with the world. You will feel more free than you ever have in your life.

*This audio also removes limiting beliefs such as “sapienmed audios might not be working” “this can’t work. its only sound” “its not working, I don’t feel anything” and other limiting beliefs that actually block out the effectiveness of the fields. By listening to this, you ensure that other audio fields work powerfully for you.

12 Likes

Guys, keep in mind to work DAILY on removing your limiting beliefs and at same time AVOID having installed new ones (news, social media etc.).

Your limiting beliefs, together with your trauma levels and self-esteem levels, are the ceiling of what you can manifest into your personal reality!

Keep dreaming BIG every day!

#Freedom

7 Likes

“I refuse to live my human years and be some second class citizen peasant” :100:

7 Likes

For a second I thought it was an upgrade.

4 Likes

It upgrades you every time you listen :wink:

7 Likes

:+1: the duration is just little long to put it in every stack.

2 Likes

Same

Even my heart skipped a beat :rofl:

“Finally, it has come”

3 Likes

I’m so happy I got the tag for this😅

Is this on patreon?

Subconscious Limits Dissolver, NO MUSIC | Sapien Medicine on Patreon

2 Likes

How many times a day do you guys listen to this?
Also, an updated 3.0 version with a relaxing sound and a shorter duration would be marvelous!

10 Likes

Great idea. One to sleep with.

432 Hz?

Idk. You can try some spectrum analyzer.

1 Like

Sounds like 432hz

Thanks for the tip, with this I can also check the bitrate of an mp3

1 Like

How is this one different from Subconscious Limits Dissolver, No Music (Patreon)?

They’re exactly the same

1 Like

Intermediate commonly reported benefits on forum and youtube:

1. Overcoming Limiting Beliefs: The primary benefit is that this audio program helps individuals identify and overcome their limiting beliefs, such as “I can’t do this” or “I’m not good enough.” It allows them to change their mindset from self-doubt to self-belief.
  2. Increased Confidence: By removing subconscious limitations, individuals report feeling more confident in their abilities and are more willing to take on challenges and pursue their goals.
  3. Enhanced Motivation: Users mention feeling more motivated and positive in their day-to-day lives, which can help them stay focused on their goals.
  4. Improved Emotional Well-being: Many users report experiencing a sense of freedom and a more positive outlook on life after using the program. It appears to have a positive impact on their emotional well-being.
  5. Faster Manifestations: Users suggest that listening to this program acts as a booster for other subliminals and manifestation techniques. It helps accelerate the manifestation of desired outcomes.
  6. Physical and Mental Healing: Some users mention that the audio helped them during difficult times and even assisted in physical and mental healing processes, especially when dealing with health issues or difficult life situations.
  7. Restoring Faith and Self-Conviction: Users have reported regaining faith in their abilities and their ability to achieve their goals, even when faced with challenges or setbacks.
  8. Enhanced Inner Space: Several users note that the audio creates an inner space and a sense of freedom, which can be a valuable foundation for personal growth and self-improvement.
  9. Aiding Other Subliminal and Frequency Audios: It appears that this audio may enhance the effectiveness of other subliminal audios and frequency-based programs, allowing users to experience better results.
  10. Positive Transformations: Users describe personal transformations, such as increased confidence, improved social interactions, and even overcoming specific fears or challenges they previously believed were insurmountable.

Please note that individual experiences with such audio programs can vary, and results may depend on factors like the user’s mindset, consistency, and personal goals.

2 Likes

Is there SLR 2.0 on Patreon?