Audio for clearing energy in a room

Whether its hexed, full of bad energy for whatever reason, what songs or audio or good for breaking it up?

Assume it’s pretty strong.

1 Like

White Light Waves:

6 Likes

I only discovered this field when it was recommended on another thread a day or two ago, so I haven’t used it more than four or five times, but from how potent it seems and this description, maybe it is something you could try?

“What this video does is draw and accumulate energy around you or where ever this is played. It works in the environment around you.Maybe you need excess energy for some form of ‘manifestation’ or ‘materialization’ or just need to revitalize the area around you. All living things in this charged environment will also benefit from this. The energy is cleaned, depatterned and neutral.”

And welcome to the forum, TheCounselor, I hope you find what you are looking for and let us know how it worked out for you.

Good luck!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @TheCounselor

Welcome Tara Hierophant

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!](Welcome to the Sapien Medicine Forum!)
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Check out The Flow (Patreon Release)

4 Likes

The essence of burnt sage

5 Likes

I would also recommend the banishing frequency. I’m telling you that banishing frequency helps me as far as keeping mice (or any intruder even) out my house as I live in an area where pretty much everybody get them in the winter. I haven’t even seen the skunks that roam around my house in a long time even. The one time I played it I even heard a mouse I didn’t know was there freak out and run straight out my house so fast. I also recommend maitreya fields too. Sapien and maitreya are crazy good combined and she has audios for your home like removing energy, raising vibrations, protection, etc. Also if you have money go get some sage, palo santo, mag champa, positive vibes incense, etc. I feel using incense with these frequencies works amazing together as well. I wish you luck on your journey and remember you are loved. I love you 🩷

3 Likes

Good choice

1 Like

Maybe combined with environmental vibration raiser. I tend to use these two with the Feng Shui Master of the shire

5 Likes

which banishing the 11 minute long?

1 Like

This one it’s like 3 min 52 seconds. Just don’t play it too loud you’ll hurt your ears but I usually loop 3 times every morning along with the other fields I mentioned https://youtu.be/rfQVgVayXcc?si=DYAEsKPE2QhrbT9Q

2 Likes

there is a paid audio 11 mins long. it is in the de-inhabiter combo and also i think you can buy it seperate if you search

probed your idea! it works as a charm. my new hobby really! beautiful idea!

1 Like

Vaastu homam does exactly that, should be able to clear everything affecting the vibe of the house.
For negative spiritual stuff you could also use Bhoot Pret Nivaran Puja and Homa before vaastu homam, as it also affects the place it is played in.
Along with that White Light Waves is obviously a good choice, and also Plasma Flower would be great for that purpose I believe (especially for larger areas).
Personally I would use Bhoot pret nivaran, Vastu homam, White Light waves (or Plasma Flower if you have it) and Environmental Vibration Raiser each played multiple times. Probably overkill but depending on the case this should pretty much clear anything :smiley:

3 Likes