Question about automated upper body workout

Hi, I’m new to the forum and to Sapien medicine in general. I’ve been using automated upper body workout 4 times a day along with automated leg day and some other fields. For the first few days I felt a strong stretch in my chest, which convinced me that it was indeed working. However, after a few days, the sensation completely stopped whenever I would listen to it. Is it similar to when you haven’t worked out for a while so you feel intense body aches after the first few sessions, but it stops once you’re back into it ? Also I never really felt anything for automated leg day.

One more question, will this increase muscle size ? Or just strength ?

Hi @FabulousMoolah! Someone will be along soon to answer. Here’s a welcome package for you!

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Welcome Purple Ch2

Correct, I think that’s it. It’s just like the gym doesn’t always hurt unless you significantly increase the weight or intensity or go a long time without training. But the field always work

I recommend that for best results you listen to the audio actively, pay attention to the sound and visualize how it affects you, how each muscle is exercised, etc. some people listen to it while doing other things but I tell you from experience that it is not the same.attention is important.

Interesting. So far I’ve been listening on the lowest volume (not mute) at work and I still felt the stretch while not audibly hearing the audio. Will try seeing how it goes when visualizing.