The Manly Man by Manhattan

Also, be sure to fuel ypur body with the nutrients, minerals, protein, fats, carbs it needs to support the changes occurring :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

"Men with low testosterone find that their emotional reserves are lower,” he says. “They have a shorter fuse. In popular culture, people link male anger with high testosterone, but as a rule we see it more in men with low testosterone – most commonly when levels are dropping. That’s when men get cranky.”

4 Likes

But… do they ? Really. Is it ?

only 'roid rage and highly media driven

1 Like

If I had to choose just one as my first use Manliness or Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

1 Like

Hi there @WeberMeyer!

Welcome Gold KY

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Manliness, imo.

2 Likes

I would go for hyper masculinity, it makes more impact in you, your aura and psyche, also has physical changes and can always stack it with DHT

4 Likes

Bruh i wanna put dht in my play list but it’s only on YouTube how yall get it in ur stack with paid audio dht is too important by its self too undermine

1 Like

Guys keep in mind that this field is very potent. Last 2 weeks I have been using manly man + hyper masculinity and I decided to add one loop of each field every day. Needless to say I overwhelmed my nervous system last couple of days I have stomach problems and insomnia. So keep that in mind and be careful with looping these two.

how do you know it’s strictly related to both fields?

i mean, it could be many things. unless you always get that every time you use both fields, and even then it could be psychosomatic.

1 Like

Everytime I overload myself I get these symptoms. Nothing in my stack changed expect these two fields. They are effective, in the first few days of listening I experienced great benefits. But I decided to keep increasing my listening time every day, hence the overload. 7x manly man and 6 hyper masculinity. Normally I do not get overloaded from such short listening time, so it says a lot about the field’s strength. So just to give a heads up for people using it to be careful.

3 Likes

Can I download it to put in a playlist with ManlyMan

1 Like

Can you stack both?

1 Like

Key: Since its release, The Manly Man field has garnered widespread acclaim for its transformative effects on men’s health and vitality. Users have reported a myriad of benefits, ranging from physical enhancements to psychological boosts.

Here’s a breakdown of commonly reported benefits:

1. Physical Enhancements:
  • Increased muscle mass and definition, even without a high-protein diet.
  • Slight increase in penis size, stronger erections, and heightened libido.
  • Faster muscle recovery during sleep, leading to reduced sleep needs.
  • Noticeable changes in facial structure, such as a more prominent jawline.
  • Improved beard and hair growth, with denser hair and reduced breakage.
  • Reduction in facial bloating and chin fat, leading to a more chiseled appearance.
  1. Psychological and Emotional Well-being:
  • Anxiety reduction and a calming effect, promoting a sense of trust and security in social settings.
  • Enhanced mood, drive, ambition, and a positive outlook on life.
  • Increased confidence and self-assurance, leading to a sense of empowerment.
  • Greater focus and mental clarity, aiding in productivity and goal achievement.
  • Reduction in insecurities and worries, fostering a more assertive and proactive mindset.
  • There are reports of increased confidence, assertiveness, and a sense of control over one’s urges. Users also mentioned feeling more grounded, focused, and emotionally resilient.
  1. Hormonal Balance and Vitality:
  • Boost in testosterone production and sensitivity, leading to improved masculine attributes.
  • Reduction in estrogen levels, promoting hormonal balance and vitality.
  • Enhancement of androgen receptors, increasing sensitivity to testosterone.
  • Stimulation of neurogenetic properties unique to the male brain, fostering masculine cognition and behaviors.
  1. Sexual Health:
  • Improved libido and sexual performance, with heightened sensations and arousal.
  • Increased sperm production and quality, potentially enhancing fertility.
  1. Overall Well-being:
  • A holistic approach to men’s health, addressing physical, emotional, and hormonal aspects.
  • A sense of rejuvenation and vitality, leading to a more fulfilling and vibrant life.
  1. Physical Changes: Many users have reported noticing changes in their hands, fingers, frame, muscle growth, hair thickness, and beard growth. Some have even mentioned experiencing increased vascularity and muscle density.

2. Hormonal Effects: Users have noted increased libido, deeper voice, and feelings of increased testosterone. Some have also experienced hormonal adjustments leading to changes in appetite, energy levels, and body composition.

3. Social and Behavioral Changes: Users have observed changes in how they interact with others, including increased respect from others, better handling of conflicts, and improved social confidence.

4. Athletic Performance: Some users have reported improvements in physical performance, such as increased stamina, faster recovery, and enhanced strength during workouts.

5. Overall Well-Being: Many users have expressed satisfaction with the overall effects, including improvements in mood, energy levels, and general well-being.

6. Deeper Voice: Many users have noticed that their voices have become deeper and more resonant after using the audio field. Some have described their voices as having a “stronger bass rumble” or “deeper register.”

In addition to these benefits, users have praised The Manly Man morphic field for its potency, fast-acting nature, and long-term effects. Many have described it as a panacea for men, offering comprehensive support for various aspects of masculinity and well-being.

Note: Effects may vary from person to person.

Comparison with The Quintessence of Masculanity: Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity - #204 by Vincit

17 Likes

So everything is true but one Thing that kinda Puts me off is, Libido does not really go that high? It was way higher when i used dreams boosters

1 Like

I’d suppose that is one of the effects that may vary ;). I don’t own the field. I try to create a bit of an overview for people that are looking for something in particular.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan : Question. In case of vasectomy (the vas deferens is cut and solded shut), does it hurt to own this field? I suppose not since apoptosis happens anyway.

This plus malleable ego. Perfect. Calm mind. Stoic. No one can disturb my inner peace. And the good part to this is it solves the estrogen crash problem of all the (g)old gems of patreon. Physical results (like frame, size etc) definitely changed positively like most other people commented here before. But adding malleable ego, I do now feel like it opened a new potential to this gem. I will explore this further as it feels and looks promising.

9 Likes