The Manly Man by Manhattan

Would you still recommend this for somebody who is 18-20 yrs old?

So guys not Sure if anyone Else experiences this but 4x is the optimal amount for me. Any more and my heart starts pumping hard and i breathe heavier, get exhausted more quickly.

Only if you have morning wood issues.

But please pay attention that the advice that I have given comes as a complete package.
If you have morning wood issues and ignore the rest of my advice, then good luck…

1 Like

@JAAJ Thanks, as expected, i’ll up the usage on the manly man. Instead of jumping from 3 listens straight into to 30 minutes, I’ll gradually up the listening time by adding 1 extra loop per day until I reach the 30 minute mark. This way I can tell if it makes a difference on its own before adding in the other audios. Or did you include the other audios DHEA and Kisspeptin in because it’s necessary to listen to those if listening to the manly man for 30 minutes?

Also is DHEA known to cause hair issues? The last thing I need is something that could cause hair loss as I’m actively trying to fight against that right now.

1 Like

These are included as supporters.
You should read the respective thread about these too.
DHEA is a precursor for testosterone.
Kisspeptin is a neurohormone that enhances sexual arousal.

I don’t know, you would need to do some research on this.

What causes hair issues for some men is when they have too much DHT.

2 Likes

hey dear lucky im planning to but this field… but im scare about hair loss?

2 Likes

play 3 times maximum n no need to worry :)

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

How does this field compare to Binaural Nutrition Androgen Receptor sensitivity audio? I am looking to buy Manly Man as it would decrease my listening time significantly as currently I am using BN’s androgen audio + Sapien’s testosterone booster and estrogen reducer. Can someone that has tried both tell me which is more effective? Manly Man is a combinatio of many fields but I am particularry interested in the androgen receptor sensitivity and density effect.

1 Like

Hi Kristiyan!

Nice to see you crystals

1 Like

It’s better than this old bn gem as it includes other receptors too like hgh and igf1. Also boosting lh and fsh receptors which are important to even make your leydig cells produce testosterone and sperm. Blasting hormones alone without receptors ain’t good, you need those vital receptors. Use it with caution and use ego dissolution so it can integrate in your system even quicker. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi
No I haven’t noticed anything obvious. Definitely not the over the top effects some have reported regarding mw or whatever else.
As I said previously, and I insist even more on these very expensive ones, please have a version without music available.
I think 2x dht, 4x t, 1x androstenol and perhaps 1x extreme self confidence could be more obvious in terms of short/mid term results.

I already do this, although I also use it with headphones depending on the context, which should be fine.

Just put it at a volume right over zero (+1) and the field will work (and you’ll barely hear it). Nobody is going to make silent versions of all the fields for you…

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree on this. Low volume works very well. People should stop listening to some random subliminal “guru” because they don’t even know about energies but keep on misleading people in this topic to use headphones etc.

So everyone, better use it on speakers. So it can affect your whole body and system. Your aura. Using headphones and earphones makes you only accumulate everything in your head and I personally think this only leads to much more listeners fatigue and worse/no results.

1 Like

Well in the FAQ it’s written both ways should work. Several people have reported the music of some of the fields was annoying or became annoying through looping. So it’s not like it would be just for me. Anyways, doesn’t matter, I use it as is and so does everyone.

I’ve been listening on low volume most of the time, 10-20 times + per day for a while, and in any case I started using the field more than 5 weeks ago. I use :
malleable ego 2x
subconscious limits dissolver 3.0 x3
black martian jing x3
Manliness x10-20
negentropic jing x1
maybe ojas x1
I don’t notice any of the crazy things people have reported, like impressive physical effects, constant boners, low voice etc… I may soon switch to something else out of curiosity.

1 Like

I listen almost exclusively with earphones, however, recognizing that listening from speakers is more complete, I do not believe at all that listening from earphones leads to worse results or even no results
at all.

dont switch, you have to be consisten

i even advise you to stick only with manly man for at least 3 months

I agree with you on this one even though both works speakers is the necessary choice to avoid energy build up in the head. I’ve suffered from that many times and it nullifies the feeling of all feels for me. Took me using PBOY and manually clearing energies out of my head for 6ths to actually get my normal energetic sensitivity back.

But this was after months of neglect. But if I were to listen to fields with earphones I’d would advise to run PBOY at the end of the day every day.

Do have Opus or Plasma brain ?