Dream’s most powerful field?

I need a radical change of life, health wise, luck, opportunities , breakthroughs whatever. I must get out of this spot into a good spot. I also have a couple of financially powerful human enemies who thrive on other’s misfortunes as well as mine and they are the cause of most of my woes. On top, they are family!! So I am looking for a truly magical key to freedom from this stagnation! I need to take off!! Any ideas please?

3 Likes

Hi intent!

Welcome Back Crystal

Are you currently listening to any fields or working with NFTs? Can you tell us what you have done previously about your situation? A little additional information will be helpful. I’m not sure that starting with what you consider as the “most powerful” is as important as pinpointing what you need personally to support yourself energetically.

My first inclination is to suggest Point of No Return (PoNR) to take command of where you are now, then Best Path in Life and/or Blueprint of Life for foundation.

I understand your desire for a powerful field, as it feels like you want to “break out” of your situation.

Some cutting of cords seems appropriate. The Smart Cord Cutter Field

And shielding The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

And for the inner journey: Ego Dissolutionand Subconscious Limits Removal

7 Likes

all of Dream,s fields are most powerful.

the queetion is what do you want to change in your life precicely.

do you want to be far away from them then you use fields as Rose above suggested…

if you want to really win like a fox… use fields lije Torus weaved respect, attract your soul tribe and Attract more love field…and see for real who is with you and who is not.

i have come to learn that my ,worst, enemies are those who i rejected to love i long gone past.

who i reject in general…

very good lesson for the ego is to use my suggestion and see the worthy arround you people and then decide really what you live and what you should change.

3 Likes

Thank for the welcome back :blush:as for fields I listen to fields everyday for various things! I will see what the point of no return is . I don’t know it, i will also try the rest you suggest. Let’s i I unshackle myself from this !!

1 Like

There is no magic pill. Its a combination of fields, and your own efforts. That is my experience so far.

However, there are some very powerful fields like the “Point of No Return” and “New Perspectives” which will take you to a different level and you will be residing at a way better state of being within a few days. And this will get better and better as days pass.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response. We are caught in a never ending corrupt court system fighting, layers and law suits all over the place. These two were my favorite siblings. Alas, greed won and they decided to rake most my father’s assets when he was very ill and before he died. Now they hold the power on all of us. , we are 5 siblings. They are enjoying the power and abusing it. I being the most vulnerable ,economically , am also in the worst position. They know it . This is not about cutting cords at this point in time, it is about justice! Then the cutting of cords will come!

3 Likes

Thank you ! I have never tried them, I will start doing so!

1 Like

then justice for all auduo daily where you write and read aloud all issues u want resolved.

2 Likes

Try alien intercession

2 Likes

IIRC Dream said in the webinar chat that Plasma Flaunt and Eternity were his kinda “Magnum opus’”!
If anyone has the link to the chat lmk!

3 Likes

Pick a handful of fields that fit the profile and consciously interact with them as much as you can during the day. I believe the only real limits on what they can do are your level of creativity and ability to consciously guide them.

1 Like

Plasma flaunt is extremely powerful

3 Likes

Just take your time, the auric and energy repair audio will ensure all fields will get quickest results.

plasma flaunt ive heard and blueprint of life are really powerful. But ask yourself if you want to show strength to these people right now. Maybe they will only try to control you more. Especially if they are family. You need tactical timing with this stuff. Until they wouldnt know how to halt your progress dont give them a preemptive strike if they see you vastly improving.

2 Likes

Thanks. I checked the fields you mention but at this moment they are too expensive for me. I will have to work with alternatives.

1 Like

I am sure it is but it is also too expensive for me at this moment. Thank you anyway!

Thank you for the wise advice. I will keep it in mind! They are control freaks, but if the progress is non physical, they are too dense to understand. Ie. If my energy body were to be totally repaired they wouldn’t know… their attention is focused on themselves and how to make profit for themselves any way they can. Ppl like these don’t notice subtleties in others. So I am safe from that point of view.

1 Like

Exactly the same condition what i facing now. I also finding some stuff for that.

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you get out of there fast!

1 Like

“Justice for all” and “the protected righteous” will help a lot with legal and injustice issues

4 Likes

White light waves, Love gravitational wave & Memories of Joy… All 3 fields are on dreamseeds youtube.

You will be having so much happiness & joy in your life taht negativity won’t even touch you. :))

6 Likes