Point of No Return

Moth

The Point of No Return is when you’ve hit the lowest low in life and no matter what you do to rise above your problems, you just keep running into more problems. Your efforts to change aren’t rewarded. The universe seems to be against you. The baggage you carry from the past weighs like 150 pound bag strapped to your back. This is a point where people feel stuck. And it might not be so dramatic for some people… they might just feel stuck and like nothing they do works at all.

And the truth is that this aura of negativity we carry at these low points actively work against our efforts to progress and overcome a situation.

This special blend of fields works toward clearing this aura of negativity and multitude of blockages that work against our efforts to change and once in a neutral state, repatterns our energy into a more positive and productive state of being.

The audio contains a clearing segment to it and repatterning element to it (music is clearing, drone is repatterning).

The clearing element goes into clearing away bad luck, consistent negative energy patterns within and external (and energy blockages in general), any entities feeding off of you or influencing you, psychic attacks or just negative energy directed towards you from others (most psychic attacks are unintentional and just spawned from pure hatred/jealousy/ext…), built up emotions and even any emotions caught from others. (some of these overlap)

Also clearing unhealthy patterns from connections to others, neutralizing negative built up emotions such as fear/shame/guilt/anger, neutralizing overly strong pattern of desire. Clearing up subconscious limiting beliefs and neutralizing negative self esteem. I think ego dissolution, amygdala healing and brain reset could be included in this as well as they can both reset the brain. Clearing the other things to reset the energy and consciousness.

The first segment is basically a hard reset. It would be like dreamseed’s energy clearing audio but a neutralizing of many different blockages at once. It should work at setting someone into a temporary neutral state of being which is ideal for change.

The repatterning element will take advantage of the temporary neutral state that the clearing sets you into. The field will reconnect you to the divine (higher self/god/universe). Perhaps also to that universal aspect of unconditional love so that the feeling of loneliness and helplessness can fade away.

Patterning of acceptance. Acceptance of all the problems you have. Of all you feel you lack. Of all that is bothering you. Acceptance of it all (this may best work if you do this consciously while listening to this segment). And embracing it all. Positive perspective on your negative aspects (new perspectives field can help with this). Change in perspective is what can sometimes shift a negative energy into a neutral/positive one.

In addition, patterning of self love, gratitude, appreciation, hope and pure positive energy.

Restabilizing dopamine in the brain and neutralizing the desire feedback loop. Perhaps work on reprogramming it to want more of what you have/what is now (not sure if this is possible).

An empath shield that takes in energies but filters out the negative/lower vibrational energies once received.

Point of No Return is an ultimate one in all clearing field that also repatterns you with the necessary energy to feel positive and move forward.

160 Likes
Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems
Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)
The Legendary Hair Serum
Undoing all results responses appreciated!
JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart:
Does the subconscious limits remover removes every limiting belief?
How to Create Great Stacks
Best audio to buy
The point of no return succes
Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?
The Plasma Flaunt
About Speaker Usage
Playlist order help
Fear of Driving - Help please!
Field for no results
The thing about 'Entities' & Curses
Point of No Return Public Project
Opinion on my stack (beginner) Ponr is where i start with
Hopeless / Have using the fields made me worse?
Up-to-date Optimal Anti-aging Stack
Need help dealing with Entities
Somatization
Inspirational pictures
The Malleable Ego
New Release - Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)
New Perspectives
Share your results!
The Requests and Fields
Guided Journey : Unlock Full Potential
To increase willpower and overcome fears
Very self conscious about my looks
Release the bindings of dark coven
Vision of Clarity
🌞 Inner Child Healing - Free Stack
🌒 Shadow Work & Self Love - Free Stack
Questions about fields and Realism
Fields to clear away, reset, start over
Gumroad vs free audios
Increase potency of subliminals
Dream’s most powerful field?
Looking to completely repair energy system
Subconscious limit removal
HOLIDAY Sale is ON! Giving the Gift of SapienMed 🎁
How to let go of something wrong that Your close one did in the past
CIRCULATION: Blood, Lymph and All in Between
Old thread, mods please close it. Thank you

That was fast!!
Congrats @SammyG and team :raised_hands:

And… insta-buy :grinning:

24 Likes

Add a heading (14)

50 Likes

Awesome, Sammy - thanks! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks, Till when is the code valid Sammy ?

10 Likes

Omg… incredible! So happy to have this one. And thank you for that sale! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Instant buy. :money_with_wings:

@SammyG question - how come all the pricing lately on Gumroad has been in pounds?

10 Likes

I didn’t see a place to enter the sale code on gumroad

11 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see the field for adding the discount either.

5 Likes

In the sale thread, it says until Tuesday 3/15.

3 Likes

So am i right that this has Ego dissolution in it? And Energy Clearing also? So it clears everything heard from 6 hours before?

2 Likes

Same.for.me

1 Like

Been waiting all day, love you Sammy

2 Likes

Did the discount work for you then? Didn’t for me

3 Likes

No , it didn’t work. I think it isn’t enabled yet atleast for this product or arms one I tried.

3 Likes

Put the discount code in the link: /aw4jp77

12 Likes

Like @TheBlackEmperor said, here is the link with the forward slash and code added.

18 Likes

epic. a wonderful reminder that acceptance is the answer to all our problems today :)

3 Likes

does it also clearing the other fields we are listening to? I hope not…

2 Likes

Thank you for this new field, it’s great Ultimum

Does it clear all our fields previously listened and it should be listen before others as first simply like aura clearing?

3 Likes