How to let go of something wrong that Your close one did in the past

You can also add from PU:

• PU - Trauma Dissolver
  • PU - Heal Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders (Crystal Alchemy)
  • PU - Negativity Transcendence
  • PU - Negativity Dissolver Crystal Alchemy (Ajo Blue Calcite + Fairy Quartz)
  • PU - Trapped Emotions Release
2 Likes

I have all patreon PU fields. I will create a playlist.
I recently bought new perpectives.
Do You think its a good addition?
If it will make me more positive i will move on faster i suppose.?

1 Like

I don’t have New Perspectives.
But use it only max 1-2 per day as it is a special physical field and there is a warning in the description.
If you believe that the source of the issue is also physical, then it sounds like a very helpful addition.
Just do what feels right to you :v:

1 Like

Ok Thank You :green_heart:.:pray:

Mandelbrot symphony
Trauma kit
New perspectives

And i should be fine.

1 Like

And also for letting go:

“Forgiveness and Release”

1 Like

I have that (along with PONR and both have) massively helped assist with changing

In my experience, it’s not of the physical but felt more inner, that internal shift when you actively work on accepting, acknowledging and working towards releasing what no longer works. You have super choices of fields to support you.

1 Like

Thank You :green_heart:

1 Like

The Devil Reversed might be of help with this, too. :)

1 Like

I can also recommend checking out what Neville Goddard says about revision. In some special cases when I find it difficult to let go of something negative that happened in the past, I do that and it has helped me a lot. If you enter „revision past Neville Goddard“ you’ll find a lot of videos about it on YouTube. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank You :pray:
I should work it out.

Get a black stone that absorbs negativity (dunno which it was now, black onyx, obsidian, opal…) and repeat what your friend told you, and anything else that troubles your mind. Alternatively, actually any rock works, can probably be a tree (there’s a field for this, the plant kingdom…but I feel the mineral kingdom is better for this), or even mass meditation. Thing is earth is your mother and should listen and soothe you.

If it works, leave the stone somewhere in nature, maybe bury it, maybe throw in a river.

Interconnection of everything, true self of others, and wisdom of the dying can help to make the release easier. So you listen to that, then forgiveness fields.

If you feel the release, feel clear, listen to negentropic fool.

I think deep aura clear would also work, if you loop it a few days. Same with cord cutter.

And as usual (in most of my posts), intercession, grace of angels and saints or angelic vibrations (will burn stuff) and Vaikuntha Loka. Vaikuntha Loka will probably wipe out the worry on it’s own.

If not, resillience and alcemy of genius seems to help reframe things easily.

2 Likes

Thank You.

I’ll try everything. This trick with the stroe . It very interesting.
:green_heart:

I used ego dissolution for the first time ever. I was avoiiding this field like crazy.
I think it worked.
Im this case my ego does all the negative talking for me.

Its funny that i avoided this Field lol.
Its great,even helps with anxiety. .

1 Like

I haven’t try this yet. Wow sounds amazinig.

Thank You for an amazinig advice :green_heart:

1 Like

Try it with Patreon audio DMT before (x1). You will be amazed at the results. Some shamans actually do this “ego death” trip using bufo extracts (DYOR please, will not go into details here).

2 Likes

I’ll try. Thank You.:green_heart:

Im already starting to feel some kind of change., relief i believie I was playing fields like crazy.

2 Likes

Yes, I am still having the very same experience right now and it’s been months. What saves me now is also Project Mental Health. Eventually I am going to get the Blueprint of the Past to internally change my perception of the event. But I already cut that toxic person from my life 99% - 1 I left as the person is my business partner, no other way around it.

2 Likes

I guess i’ll think about blueprint of the past also.
Now i’m going for my emotional and mental supporter.

Thank You for your input :pray:

3 Likes

And smart cord cutter.

2 Likes

You probably already know this but alchemical revision fields, especially a blueprint of past. They revise every past experience into as if you had positive experiences which builds up your self concept.

Supplement with forgiveness field. Don’t worry too much about the wrong, as you understand the “wrong” has already happened and all you can do is accept and move on. Focus on the present moment, play ego dissolution while meditating.

I been there and all I can do is accept what has happened and be at peace with the past and improve my present moment to produce a better future. That being said, new perspective also aids this tremendously. Don’t let the world or people bring you down. Your mind is your gifted power.

3 Likes

Thank You.:pray:

2 Likes