Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

Schizophrenic you say man?

It’s weird to say that but I mostly always watch American television. I never really in touch with my own country. I don’t really know much going on with my country either… It’s because I always watch everything in American media or television. Most of my closest friends are mostly also American. Including my love partner

1 Like

Flying need money :joy: I be flying if it’s free… Lol

1 Like

Marry the honey, and go get green card

No money no honey

1 Like

@whoknows this seems like the obvious one — Point of No Return , have you tried it?

yes multiple multiple multiple times

I feel like you have to go slow and easy, problems this deep and of such magnitude will take time to resolve.

Perhaps, you want to go slow and improve your health (on all levels) day by day, more and more and become satisfied with that progress… knowing that, in the end, you will be a being of a Godly nature, or have pristine health if you so desire.

been taking it slow for 5 years trying to heal not getting any better

could be, not necessarily

what is the best recommended field to reset my nervous system? without doing any more overloading.

is the deep aura cleansing energy body field too much too listen too several times a day? I need this energetic weight off me, but also I need to calm my spine down I feel myself hyper stimulated 24/7 causes so much despair

1 Like

Its fine.

2 Likes

will it remove the dark energy up and down my spine?

and body nerve healing from patreon.

3 Likes

I appreciate you typing out this response and it seems very helpful but I can’t make any of these changes because I can’t get out of bed. need something that will allow me to get up and make the changes I need to in my life

Idk really, but it will clear aura tho
I once needed to loop it for few hours one day, needed a lot of clearing. I took pauses in between too

ok thank you. one day I tried listening to the aura deep cleanse all day and I almost felt a relapse out of my head of all the trapped energy but I stopped because I panicked. when I listen to it I think that im overloading myself so I quit

yeah it sometimes helps sometimes doesn’t for me.

I’m 25 with I know could be a lot of life to live don’t want this thing to end but I’m desperate for help

1 Like