Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

Already came to terms with my decision, just wanting to know if there is something that can help me that I’m not aware of. Have spent over $2,500 on sapient medicine audio’s not a single one has ever helped me.

Anybody got any last bit of advice?

5 Likes

Please, please, please seek out qualified, local, professional help, like right this very minute. This is not something you should tackle on your own and you deserve to have someone qualified and in person with you on this part of your journey.

31 Likes

There’s lots of help available. Has something happened just now to make you think this way?

Wait!

Listen, man. We know it’s hard, it must be hard as you’re thinking like this. Life can be often a cruel battle, exhausting one, destroying one. Yeah, I think you might know what I would be about to write, I cannot see your perspective, most probably hasn’t gone through even 1% of what you have gone. But listen. Your life is not gonna end, nothing would really end with death. It’s not that you would be completely crazy, many people had their lows and even were thinking about ending it all. But, we’re here with you, we are here to help you, we want you to live!

What’s you are gonna do it right now is first off, breathing slowly, relaxing, use the fields for it and mainly, mainly get help.

You will visit a professional help, and they are gonna help you as well. Contact @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG. And breath easily.

I can try to advise you this stack for now, even tho, there will be people who are better at this and may get you better tips, but for now, try in this sequence:

• Emotional release
  • Ego dissolution
  • Emotional release
  • Depression field
  • Outlook Retrainer (or New perspectives if you have it)
  • Alchemical Revision of Childhood
  • Alchemical Revision of inner self love
  • Happiness

You might loop some of them.

But remember, the life is yours, it’s the most valuable you have, don’t let anyone or anything take it! Defend your life, defend yourself and overcome your enemy, at whatever form or shape it is. Good Luck and be well, we’re are here with you!

14 Likes

Alchemical blueprint of the past
Alchemical revision of childhood
Alchemical revision of inner self love
Alchemical revision of trauma
Pont of no return
Dopamine redux and oxytocin
Outlook retainer or newer perspective
Archetype of parental love

And complete alchemy of Gris course. https://www.alchemyofgris.com/
All of these are free except alchemycal blueprint of past and point of no return. I can guarantee you 100 percent that these will change you for good without any trouble. But just be consistent as if your life depends on it especially with alchemy of Gris course and finish as it’s instructed since it would require some time and dedication. Consistency is the key with any field.

7 Likes

Are those related to mental health audios?

5 Likes

will reply to everyone in a bit. trying to do some breathing

8 Likes

That’s awesome that you’re doing that for yourself! Im proud of you for taking steps forward! :yellow_heart:

I have so much to say but i’ll leave it to others who may know best, but ultimately for you to realize what you know is true for you

2 Likes

GIVE THIS A LISTEN

3 Likes

Please don’t do what you’re thinking about doing

4 Likes

Actually do you mind sharing us which fields you listened to? I understand it may be much but It may help narrow down things a lot and to know how you went through them. How you used your intent, and what thoughts you had and how you felt on them. What they were like for you

And in what way? And over what period of time (for each one)?

The ones that may have the most impact to narrow it down. The highlights. Then possibly the ones that don’t help but made worse. So any point in time that can be remembered most. The most profound / tangible. So not all of them but from the start if possible

If you mean help in the sense of mental state then I think “The Essence of Mantras” and “Inner Pillar of Power” can help you.

4 Likes

For me, lacking a sense of purpose is what made me suicidal. In the end, we create our own purpose.

Have u tried New Perspectives? Please check that one. We can advise u on what fields to try,while also having profesionall help, but only you know what is the cause of this and until u decide to share with us, our recommendations can only be so effective.

If uncomfortable, message someone from this thread in DM and give more context, then delete account if u feel it is best.

I feel majority of us wants for entire forum to prosper and you my friend are no exception, remember that.

5 Likes

Hi @whoknows,
Do you mind sharing what’s on your mind ? :slight_smile:

No one will judge you, I’d like to see we can help you make life a little more comfortable.

I don’t know what you are going through but I would like to suggest that you try some exorcism fields, it will take a couple of minutes and we’ll see if only that can make a little difference today.

14 Likes

Hey it’s great that you can recognise those thoughts. Being aware of them is a good first step.

1. How long have you had these thoughts for?

2. Any voices inside or outside your head telling you to harm or kill yourself?

3. How are you coping / what are you currently doing when these thoughts arise?

4. Have you seen a counsellor or psychologist?

5. How has your mood been in the last 6 months?

6. On any medications, like antidepressants?

7. Are the suicidal thoughts more impulsive in nature (out of the blue) or more cumulative/repetitive?

Safety plan for you:

• Tell your relatives or housemates about the urges (if you have a good relationship) and tell them to look out for you
  • Surrender all sharps to others
  • if you have medication, lock them up and give your housemates the key
  • likewise, lock window grills, ban yourself from going to the top of buildings
  • Urges strong? Have a suicide hotline on quickdial.
  • Still not controlled? Go to the Emergency department in a hospital

Not medical advice. Just good will for your safety.

10 Likes

If you live in America. Call 988

They’re very supportive.

5 Likes

I did not know that. That’s good to know. Thank you.

5 Likes

I don’t want you take your own life please, life is not easy and can often be very difficult! But it is not worth it, we are here to help,
you can get through this, you may not be able to connect the dots now but going forward you will understand that you do not need to end it!

3 Likes