Any field that im not aware of that will keep me from suicide?

what kind of breathing?

not dead, had another terrible night full of despair and anguish. can’t pinpoint my problem. know that im dealing with spiritual attack, entities, demons, maybe even a curse is what I think is happening. been going on for 5 years. professional help doesnt really do much, can’t talk about my problems. medicine doesnt help my issues are energetic. wish someone could tap into my energy and see how miserable this feels.

used every field that sapien medicine has put out to get rid of this stuff nothings worked, tried other spiritual healers and they have scammed me out of money. that is why I think it has to end, there’s no getting rid of this stuff

unfortanelty I stay playing these fields, including the curse one, and booted boots, also bought the de-inhabiter combo. they all seem to have an adverse effect on me. I can feel myself as possessed, and I know that whatever is living through my doesnt like it and when I play them I don’t feel better, I get psychic attacked worse and worse to the point where it is unbearable.

2 Likes

had the thoughts for a year and a half, voices inside my head, not coping at all can’t get out of bed or leave my house to do anything (spiritually possessed and can’t do anything) seeked multiple counselors and psychologist for years they all tell my I am making it up, mood has been terrible my mom passed away I am in the lowest point of my life, tried medication and it didn’t help.

I agree life is not meant to be easy but not this hard to where I mentally, pshyically, emotionally in all areas of my life cannot do anything good for nyself

tried new perspectives a long time ago, didn’t help. I believe I am at spiritual war so no audios that are like that help. can’t feel my soul, I know that my mind body and spirit is possessed can’t feel anything, it has taken everything away from me. that’s why I don’t think there’s a chance for me

1 Like

mental health issues since birth, for past 5 years been dealing with spiritual oppression and demonic attacks. 8 months ago felt a demon crawl inside me and had the worst sickness with vomiting etc all night, feel demons in my soul deal with psychic attacks 24/7. I am not in control of my consciousness right now. no fields relating mental health or anything like that help just so everyone is aware. need a stronger field to save my life other than the ones for clearing negative energy that sapien medicine has made. will pay whatever amount of money I need to I have a total of 50,000. anybody know if sapien medicine can make a specific field for me to clear the demonic possession I am under?

1 Like

Hey have you tried angelic intercession?

4 Likes

thanks, I know on a mental level that I am not alone but I feel very much so alone and hopeless. how do I message him personally?

that is actually one I haven’t tried I will try it now

4 Likes

what is his name on here I don’t see it. also does he usually work with people 1 on1 ?

Ok so good news is you are at the right energetic place
Bad news (ok not really bad news) is often times mental health is not due to a demonic attack- the chances of that are incredibly minisecule.

If you really feel its energetic, then Soul Restoration followed by Auric Repair series.
But I really don’t know what’s your situation. Are you currently under medical care? Or completely on your own?
These are important questions. More important than ES audios or tools. Your safety comes first.
And Astral Viber as its apparently helpful for the energetic body (according to a member who told me) but again, it would be really helpful to know whether:

1. whether you have a psychiatrist, psychologist, so your medical team. And if you do, do have any diagnoses. We will not be able to nor can we diagnose you here but working off of whatever DSMV5 stuff will be super beneficial for not just healing you but directing you. And personally I think it would be silly to tell you what audios to listen to if it’s something that’s not been diagnosed medically yet and something a lot more serious.
  2. whether you are presently safe (because if you do not feel safe , forget this stuff and immediately go to your nearest emergency department)
  3. whether you have support system; do you have one?

Remember. Sapien Medicine is NOT a replacement for one’s medical health. Rather, a supplement.

7 Likes

Please check the below videos and try to meditate on each at least 10-15 minutes

Higher Self Connection

The Higher Being Experience

Angelic Intercession and Angelic Vibrations

For longer meditations, please check the Galaxy Meditation playlist

2 Likes

Maybe someone with the HunPo NFT can help. I remember the Captain mentioning this in a previous situation somewhat similar to this one.

2 Likes

Hello there
I’ve also been in a similar place where your at.
I’m not sure if this is a QI fond forum, but this is the video that single handedly made my depression better. Listen as much as you feel like.

Furthermore, I suggest you listen for months or even years. (I listened for 1.5 years before deciding I was finally ok) Depression is NOT SOMETHING YOU GET OUT OF IN A DAY, IT TAKES MONTHS.

“Things do get better” 3 years ago, I genuinely did not believe that but they really do. Things will get better, Best of luck.

1 Like

I understand where you are coming from.

Would u try Emotional Alchemy?
It’s an NFT.
It’ll give you a breather whenever emotions hit you; bring you back to an equilibrium at the moment. Hope it helps.

Are the voices your inner voice or other people?

2 Likes

Fr b how you b knowin that :joy::joy::joy:
Gimme one for Ghana lmaooooo

Schizophrenic you say man?