Fear of Driving - Help please!

I would really appreciate some help. I have extreme anxiety/fear while driving. My grandfather died in a car accident when I was only 9 years old. Later in life when it was time to learn driving, I was too anxious just to sit behind the wheel. Somehow my driving teacher managed to get me a license. During my lessons we drove only on quiet/small streets which I now regret. I didn’t realize that a trainer’s duty is just to help me get a license. Although I got license, my fear of highways or even any road with a little extra traffic makes me anxious. I used to drive only on known roads to the same places when I had to go. Sometimes I’d even take a longer route to avoid intimidating traffic or left turns without signals which always make me hold my breath. Then suddenly one day I had an accident; an old woman hit my car. And even though it wasn’t my fault, I’ve never been the same ever since. I avoided driving even more. I lost practice.

Fast forward 10 years later; I have a son now who needs to be dropped at school etc….I’m driving him tomorrow for first time on my own. When life throws unexpected curveballs at me, I’ve managed to face them in the past but now it’s even harder given I lost touch with driving. I last drove in 2013. My husband helped me do a couple rounds to familiarize myself with the direction and so I wouldnt get scared in the AM.

I would appreciate any help on what fields I could use tonight to help my mind gain some confidence on the road. I couldn’t even attend therapy because of it. People say “go to therapy” but I need to drive to go to therapy…isn’t that kind of funny in my situation? i want to have a good quality of life too which can come when I improve with driving. My son is definitely the only reason why I’m willing to get back on the road and face my fears. My fear worsens with left turns — I hate them.

Right now I’m listening to the “Amygdala healing (fear release)” track. Please suggest a few more. Keep me in all your prayers. Thank you

1 Like

Mstate Gold : will rise your fears to the surface

Followed by
The all purpose anxiety removal (free on youtube) will clear after rising to surface

if this doesn’t help
Get PONR

PONR = Point Of No Return (Paid on Gumroad)

3 Likes

it is better also to listen to The all purpose anxiety removal while you drive to clear your fears

1 Like

Thank you! I am currently playing the “mstate gold and silver” track on YouTube. I’ll play the anxiety removal track afterwards and might use it while driving too.

I’m ready to do anything at this point.

2 Likes

I would recommend the Amygdala healing which is tied to Fear and Anxiety then follow up with a Self-confidence audio.

Ultimately you just have to face your fears and will realize it’s all in your head. Set your intention that it will be an easy drive with no traffic, drama or issues. Ask your higher self/guides to be with you and assist.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

yes the fear needs to be risen then can able to be cleared she is already listening the amygdala field

so in addition to it she can add what i mentionned above

she might also New Release: Remove Unconscious Clutter

2 Likes

That’s really an amazing idea-Mstate gold followed by the all purpose anxiety. Anxiety is not my thing, but I’m guessing emotional release or other fields could slip into the second position, as well. Thanks.

1 Like

All the possible trauma healing fields that you can, plus keep going with Amygdala Healing.

1 Like

All of the above and I’m going to add

For change:
Resilience
Flight to fight

For calm:
Angelic intercession
Essence of faith and prayer
Essence of mantras
Blue celestite

2 Likes

i find interesting that M-state gold will rise your fears to the surface?
Can you explain a little on that?

1 Like

Since mono atomic gold is super conductive and it has also spiritual proprieties in which in means it will HELP in clearing some subconscious worries to evolve spiritually:

Some of benefits

• The endocrine gland system is energetically activated in a strong way, especially the thymus, pineal, and pituitary gland.

• An intensive emotional cleaning and stabilization are initiated.

• A considerably improved performance and stress resilience appear.

• Awareness is expanded, and the mental-spiritual abilities are activated.

So i think awareness is what matters being aware of your fears help clearing them.

1 Like