New Release: Remove Unconscious Clutter

Remove Unconscious Clutter

Sister track to the original by DESNA on sapien medicine
Le us work towards shaking shifting and dissolving those cobwebs of mental clutter, that can often lead you down self depreciating mental pathways.
With mental work, it is usually a good idea to do actually do positive things after to help push and wire your neurons to start working a bit more positive experience oriented.

52 Likes

Wondering what the difference is between these two, maybe it’s just the music itself :face_with_monocle:
Dream giving us options on music with this field lol
In either case I haven’t used them yet! I do love the radical emotional change with Desna!

8 Likes

Wow! There’s another one!

I really love this one too! Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

In the past collaborations with DESNA where there was a “sister” audio, it was just the music itself. This gives Team Dream a little bit more flexibility and freedom as to where and how they can distribute the “sister” audio.

16 Likes

Thank you Dream, so grateful for this new gift :gift:

3 Likes

I prefer this audio version :grin::notes::zap:

Dynamic music for waking up in the morning with a good mindset :boom::facepunch::muscle::running_man::arrow_up:

10 Likes

Will this be available on Patreon at some point?

1 Like

Literally genius production

The multiple drops that started at 2:45, it don’t get better than that

6 Likes

Indescribable favorite works 🪩🪩

4 Likes

Same! This is Insanely Awesome!

5 Likes

Now available for purchase on The Sound Weave:

26 Likes

I dont know if its accidentally, but after i started listening to this about 5-8x times daily i started to get a lot of female attention :thinking:

6 Likes

Who made this track? Just curious :100::+1:

1 Like

Hi! I bought the audio a few days ago but I could not find the email at all! I looked thru all my inboxes and all my emails. Would it be possible to receive the audio…somehow? I can show proof of purchase etc :)

4 Likes

Very very very interesting observation. Maybe women can sense more things sub consciously more than men.

2 Likes

My hypothesis is that there was some unconscious things that used to surface that where probably causing resistance to receiving attention from women

What this something is, i dunno, could be anything…

7 Likes

Same! Literally I wish I could hear all day!

2 Likes

well if women are more intune with their feelings or instincts then yes they might decode someone without logic explanation and get repulsed by them or like them.

If that’s the case because i don’t know a thing but I know instinctively I don’t like people or like them without any apparent reason then you could try to change mindsets when you are with a girl from confident to someone with a lot of insecurities but still say the same things as you are supposed to have in a flowing conversation and all. Maybe that will prove something.

1 Like

There have been quite a number of studies which have found, throughout many cultures of this world, women pick up on and respond to much more subtle social cues than men. It’s been suggested that there’s an evolutionary basis for this.

5 Likes

@SammyG Will this be up on Apple Music? From this year I see only albums - The Tower, Golden Keys and The Edge.

Only specific singles are usually uploaded on Apple Music because there are so many even older ones which are still not available on Apple Music from the EA artist?