Fields reversal possibility

Hello, I just would like to ask if the energy fields used to make some changes are reversible? Please advise, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, Mark2023!
welcome silver and rose

I think you will have to be much more specific.
Which fields are you asking about?
What is the outcome you are seeking?

If you have specific fields in mind, it would be better to go into the discussion thread for each. After you have read the thread if you should still have a question, that would be the most appropriate place to ask.

1 Like

welcome
are you asking about
physical change or mental change?

anyway i think the DNA repair system will likely bring you to your original state, with some remaining upgrades from fields like the mental one but physical that has to do with face shape or whatever will be back to normal

what’s your concern about or as Rosechalice said you can ask on the official thread of specific field you asking about and members will guide you from their experience

1 Like

Hi, physical change - symmetrical body - my body after using this field instead of symmetrical is not symmetrical and when I play this field I can see in a real time my body is changing but not the way it should be. On right side of body are different size of bones compare to left. I don’t even know if the field should be my symmetry or programmed symmetry. I tried to reverse it but could not, so I need to find more info and probably remove some blockages or there is else something, please advise thank you

1 Like

you may have blockage

i suggest you Subconscious limit remover and Energy Blockage, also give the symmetrical field time to make it change, the field will likely work with consciousness to better address the problem.

in any case your want to reverse change, listen to DNA repair system

Ok thank you because so far it does not look good I have listened before subconsciousness limit remover. Are you sure the DNA repair system will help? So far I tried to listening field remover found on youtube because Sapien does not have one. So, the original information are still there, right and you cannot delete completely? Thank you for your help.

Have you tried Revision from Maitreya DM: Revision - Full Restart - New Releases - Maitreya Fields
It’s a free field.

1 Like

HI Krishna, according to the description “This mandala is made for FULL RESTART. It will delete all affirmations, energy work, fields and other stuff that are layered on your true essence” It should do the job. I have bought it and will print the picture. At the moment I am trying to gather more information. Maybe I will try what Psimindset said about the DNA repair and energy blockages, thank you for your help it is very kind :blush:

1 Like

Also Remove Unconscious Clutter