How to Create Great Stacks

BoL def accelerates the healing process or reversing damages aiming with the fields played after

So in that case, yeah.

But if your stack is for like changing something you never had before ie muscle growth, etc then best to use a regular booster from the list

3 Likes

Sorry if this is a dumb question but the energy course, the energy awakening course, and the upcoming course = are all the same thing?

First, I’d like to thank you for this post. And now I’d like to ask in what category would you put “The Astral Viber”, if anywhere.

If it is so, what other audio could it substitute? Or maybe complement?

I guess it would be a mild audio in any category, but it is one I feel the effects of and kinda works better than most of the other energy audios for me.

Though I’m not using it now, but I want to see if I can put it anywhere and how it would affect me.

Thanks again for this post.

1 Like

Is it alright to listen to this on break days? Like with Hakuin and Auric Body Cleanser?

what does that mean “ a lot of things “

and yesss i really don’t have that much time lmaooo for audios

Created a template-stack (YouTube playlist) here for easy access and ease of customizations (original as shared in the post, nothing added)

I suggest adding any of the Clutter Removers somewhere in the beginning, before Uplifters (or after. It depends on what you feel is best)

followed by something that makes space for changes

New additions for this guide can be discovered later on as new releases come out.

4 Likes

Today, I got PONR and IPF(Increased Psychic Functioning),Should the IPF be placed before or after the PONR?
IPF Description:
this makes you not only able to use more of your psychic ability right now, but will help you to increase the actual power of your psychic mind starting on the level of physical structure!

Did you read the thread above with all its great tips?

With those 2 fields alone you don’t really have a “stack,” which is a collection of firlds to accomplish a single goal. So, in your case, it doesn’t really matter all that much which you play first.

FWIW, I like to place my clearing fields first and then play fields which add qualities to me later.

This is the basics, who read this thread should have some experience and know how to play it.

I’m sorry. I’m not understanding what you’re wanting to say. (Normally, that wouldn’t be much of my business but you replied to my answer, so you might want me to understand you.) Please help me understand what you’re meaning to say. Thank you.

I find that these two fields reinforce each other. I think they are both belong in the primer.

Interesting with a day break - anyone else applying that rule and can compare how it feels resultwise before you started taking a break versus after?

2 Likes

I would add Spiritual Growth States of Being - Sapien Medicine Album somewhere at the beginning and

Schuman Resonance - Sapien Medicine at the end for extra grounding and detoxing

6 Likes

Anyone who used/uses Golden Elixir for charging water/drinks, can you, please, share your experiences?

1 Like

I’ve done it a few times but don’t have anything to report. It’s probably better than plain water.

Regularly listening to the field is something else though. I could feel it in my overall energy levels and mood. I can’t go without now.

1 Like

Your question might receive more applicable answers if you asked it in the thread where that’s field’s users are. (You can quote from this thread over in that thread. This would help our forum friends to see the broader context I’m which those quotes were made.)

4 Likes

Maybe it was my imagination, but the water I charged with the field tastes a little bit sweet(ish) or something, anything else, idk.

Thank you for the idea. I will do it.

2 Likes

welcome back @Lunamoon22 !!

3 Likes

Very helpful post! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Ever since fully reading this post a little over 2 weeks ago, I began incorporating these primers, boosters, and distributors.

I don’t think I realized just how strong KQC would be. Perhaps I underestimated it. As stated above I’ve been using the primers and boosters along with KQC every day for the last 15 or so days.

Today I played a lot of fields. Some more than once loop. I slept a lot last night yet when I got back home from a very easy and short work day, I felt the need to nap. Napped for over 2 hours. Now I still feel groggy and am just laying on my couch, almost feeling somewhat pre-feverish. Granted it’s been a very hot day but I can’t attribute anything else to this state of exhaustion other than the KQC accumulation effects and the vast amount of various physical fields I played today.

Has anyone else experienced the above symptoms?

1 Like