How to Create Great Stacks

Hahaha.

That ok bye. Had me laughing.

And thank you.

Are you Jamaican by any chance? Asking because of the name :slight_smile:

I lived there quite a few years of my life

3 Likes

I am French, and my parents were Spanish, but my name is taken at random, I donā€™t want the people I know to know that I come there, they take me for an enlightened person,
if they stumbled across my name here they would say iā€™ve gone crazy

3 Likes

Thank you for your amazing post! Now when we have the Point of no return field where we shoud place it in our stacks?

3 Likes

You are welcome.

After the primers.

Im going to edit the post :heart:

4 Likes

Updated the 1st post to add Point of No Return, after the Primer chosen. :heart:

5 Likes

Hello Luna! I wonder if we need to put PONR at the beginning of every stack or it is enough once in the morning.

2 Likes

Once or twice a day its enough, and i think even just once after some days.

It feels pretty strong

4 Likes

Do Ego Dissolution & Subconscious Limits go before this stack? (or start listening to them after some time when done with the priming)

2 Likes

Id do it after, different than other stacks, where we need to put Ego and SLR first because our ego and sub blockages would prevent other fields from properly and effectively working, in the case of nerves, its a real physical problem that needs fixing and strengthening before putting them through receving energy from other fields. Including ego D or SLR.

6 Likes

Hi Luna,

Sorry, just to clarify - if using PONR, to create the stack I use (for example) ;

Primer
PONR
Quasi crystal
Audios for a given topic
Grounding

Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, just i feel like:

Primers are strong
PONR is a kind of primer in a way and its strong.
QK is super strong.

So now even more careful we have to be with QK adding it just a few days a week and keep an eye how you feel to not overwhelm yourself, because with 2 primers first the audios for x target will feel stronger ok?

You can read again the part about QK (like the first couple of weeks or 3 QK x 1 daily) and then reduce the days looped.

5 Likes

i after experimenting suggest of all things to begin with raise you vibe, then see the rest.

i have ignored my own vibration and was really heavyā€¦now it is better.

3 Likes

I agree but just for the sake of absorbing better i place PONR after the primer so even that one can have a bigger impact.

Every person is different and in your case we know you need a big pull of rising the vibration first thing.

Im glad you found your vaseline and base to get the most benefits

3 Likes

But it is how it is set in the post.

First thing is the ā€œUpliftersā€

3 Likes

you said it so right :joy: i have found my thingy. you cannot imagine how many things i had to listen after to keep the good stuff from this uplifterā€¦ it is almost funny the jungle i live hereā€¦the people here areā€¦not ā€¦how to say itā€¦ well they make a good training ground for everything Sapien has to offer and for my learning/awakening whatevaā€¦super sport.

today was the first day i feld the KQ what it doesā€¦can you imagine? :sweat_smile: but ya it is alll very super to do practice and overcome.

3 Likes

Hahaha.

Sincerely. A big hug your way.

2 Likes

accepted and retourned in yourā€¦directionā€¦south of me i fathom and a little leftā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

@anon51280824 do you mean Spear or Spare? :innocent: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

your ideas to create stacks have made me a new man.

thank you and your guides! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Spear lol

2 Likes

I understand that in both cases PONR was played after Auric.

I dont see where the confusion is? :grimacing:

By behind you mean PONR before Auric?

Because i just read all from the 1st post, and i always said PONR after the Primer

Maybe the confusion is because i said if you have PONR, no need to play Upfliters but even no need for primers, and no need for boosters. thatd mean:

PONR
Other audios
Distributer.

Unless:

1-You DONT have PONR (then do use all: uplifter-primer-booster-audios-distributer)

2-You DO have PONR but you are just starting and coming from a place where your aura and energy systems are too clogged up or weak: use for a few days/couple of weeks: primer-ponr-audios-distributer, and once you start feeling better you can just play PONR - other audios - distributer. And Prime the body once a week maybe on a day you dont play anything, just prime the body that day only.

3-You DONT have PONR but you feel you have a lot of mental blockages and a lot of ego to tame: then uplifter- Ego Dissolution - SLR - Primer - booster - audios - distributer

4- You DO have PONR and feel same as #3: Ego - SLR - PONR - audios-distributer for a couple of weeks, and once you start feeling better then you can just play PONR - other audios - distributer.
And on a day you dont play anything, you can Prime the body and a couple rounds of Ego and SLR only.

Better? Or did i confuse you more?

(I also said all of that for others that might have the same question)

5 Likes