New Release: Mstate Gold and Silver

30 Likes

WHAT DOES IT DO
I WANT TO KNO
IF THIS I NEED
OR SHOULD I LET GO

yes my old friend, its a full sentence :)

9 Likes

Monatomic Gold? Woohoo!!

3 Likes

It seems to be a field to confer the experience of ingesting monatomic gold and silver.

2 Likes

Idk whats that, you have a source where I can read about it or explain ?

11 Likes

This feels so damn good. I feel like I’m floating. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

Won’t ingesting silver in excess give you the blues? I’m talking about your skin color. I have heard stories about this.

3 Likes

My suggestion finally came out, I can’t believe it.

5 Likes

It has been 10-15 years since I did much reading on the ingestion of silver, and at that time the thing was colloidal silver. As I remember, there was a lot of speculation and debate about why some people turned blue. Was it the quantity they ingested? The frequency of ingestion? The quality / purity of what they were using?

However, hardly anyone (outside of mainstream media) thought a modest dose, taken for a modest amount of time, was dangerous.

Like with most treatments or supplements, they are meant to eliminate a condition or return you to balance, not become a lifelong habit.

I have not done enough reading on either to tell you if monatomic silver would differ or not in terms of hazards.

8 Likes

And why would silver leave? I don’t think they have studies that say it affects mood negatively, at least I never saw it.

He was talking about literally turning people’s skin blue-grey, not mood.

5 Likes

It is because in my translation the question is another lol, google translator’s damn problems.

The Benefits of Monatomic Gold

Monatomic gold, also referred to as “white powder gold,” has been found to be an indispensable element for supporting mood, mental focus and overall well-being. Known for its natural healing abilities on the physical level (from alleviating rheumatoid arthritis to improving blood circulation), monatomic gold also holds immense benefits for the mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions as well.

Monatomic gold is superconductive, so when it is ingested into the body, it can influence cellular structure to become superconductive as well. This increases the flow of biophotons, which amplifies the electromagnetic field of the human body. The increased energy felt when using monatomic elements, such as monatomic gold, is unmistakable.

Some of the short-term and long-term benefits reported with the consistent use of monatomic gold include:

• Enhanced focus
  • Improved brain function
  • Enhanced sex drive
  • Hemispheric balance

• Increased intelligence

• Improved memory

• Greater emotional balance
  • Activation of the higher senses: With consistent long-term use, in some individuals, monatomic gold can activate dormant senses such as clairvoyance, clairaudience and telepathy.
  • Catalyzed spiritual evolution: Monoatomic Gold allows subconsciously held beliefs and worries to surface and become understood. It acts upon the pituitary gland, inducing an increase in hormonal production, and thus offers anti-aging support

41 Likes

Nice, thanks!

3 Likes

Dream where is all this inspiration coming from?

…

I want whatever you’re on :upside_down_face:.

7 Likes

Dream has DaVinci taste lol

5 Likes

Well that’s a sensationalized description.
(like a sales copy)
In keeping with my ideal of ‘keeping it real’ I can tell what i know.
Which is, basically in most Mstate form, we can summarize an enhanced effect of the element it represents.
but also, it is a super conductor that you can consume, for a bit, the integration of a super conductor to your system, makes everything work a little faster, especially neurons and the nervous system.
These enhanced connections, can push and jump start a lot of repair internally.
It can also help with spiritual evolution, as in a higher functioning body and nervous system is what you can get with proper long term growth and evolution.
Too much at a time, can potentiate a larger load on the nervous system which can damage it.
The audio itself is a lot safer than that.
It also makes use of a quantum tunneling effect to directly ‘attract’ any in ambience around you or shadesmar (with the help of the spren) into your body

90 Likes

Emotional PROCESSING!!! Allow yourself to be a super conductor “accept your emotions like a super conductor”

My God.

15 Likes

Recommended amount of listening Captain?

17 Likes