Where can I buy single field please

I’m not sure where else it is sorry! Maybe somebody else knows

1 Like

There is an mstate gold and silver on youtube

2 Likes

If it doesn’t play, try a VPN

3 Likes

Only mstate gold not available??

As far as I know, Dream did not create a field for M-state Gold alone, he made a field that is combined with Silver (I am sure for a valid reason). You can buy one or all tracks of this album on Amazon/Apple.

Alternately, you can also buy the Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend, which contains M-state Gold plus other M-state elements.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/alchemical-mind-expansion-blen?product=961

5 Likes

Was there an “only mstate gold” field? In my library, I can only find the combo of gold and silver that you all have been finding and offering to our friend.

3 Likes

Description (ChatGPT source):

M-state gold, also known as monoatomic gold or ORMUS (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements), is a substance that is believed to contain monatomic, or single-atom, forms of gold. These atoms are said to be in a high-spin, superconductive state that gives them unique properties and potential health benefits.

Proponents of M-state gold claim that it can:

1. Enhance spiritual and mental clarity
  2. Increase physical energy and stamina
  3. Boost immune system function
  4. Improve sleep quality
  5. Reduce inflammation and pain
  6. Promote cellular regeneration and repair
  7. Increase longevity and slow the aging process.

However, the scientific evidence supporting these claims is limited and controversial. While some research has suggested that monatomic elements may have unique physical and chemical properties, such as high conductivity and superfluidity, the health benefits of M-state gold are largely based on anecdotal evidence and personal testimonials.

2 Likes

M-state silver , also known as monoatomic silver or ORMUS silver, is a substance that is believed to contain single-atom, high-spin forms of silver that exhibit unique physical and chemical properties. Similar to M-state gold, proponents of M-state silver claim that it has potential health benefits, although the scientific evidence supporting these claims is limited.

Some of the claimed health benefits of M-state silver include:

1. Boosting immune system function: M-state silver is believed to stimulate the immune system, helping to fight off infections and other diseases.
  2. Promoting healing and regeneration: M-state silver is said to enhance the body’s ability to repair damaged tissues and promote cellular regeneration.
  3. Reducing inflammation and pain: M-state silver is thought to have anti-inflammatory properties, reducing pain and swelling in the body.
  4. Enhancing mental clarity and focus: M-state silver is believed to improve cognitive function, helping to increase mental clarity, focus, and memory.
  5. Promoting spiritual growth and consciousness: M-state silver is sometimes associated with spiritual practices, with some people believing that it can help to enhance meditation and promote spiritual growth.

source: ChatGTP

1 Like