To increase willpower and overcome fears

Which are good fields to increase one’s willpower to get something done. Like I need to loose weight but can’t make myself exercise so which field can help me gather that willpower for consistency. To get me started and then keep going.
Again I have phobias to overcome … so which field can help me in that… that requires willpower and courage too.
Is there one field that can help in both?
Knight mindset is coming to my mind … which others ?

1 Like
2 Likes

people often have a depression issue, And think its due to willpower. So make sure ur targeting the root of ur laziness.

Crush lazness by sapien medicine is really good

2 Likes

Amygdala healing (+ fear release): New release

No, not really, and maybe this is why you’re having your challenges with these topics that you’re telling us about. You may be trying to bludgeon these parts of you into submission, when you’ve given them the very vital task of keeping you safe…and THEY ARE DOING EXACTLY THAT for you.

What you really want to do is heal these younger parts of you and integrate them into your broader understanding of who you now are and then either give them updated instructions or other jobs to do. We’ve talked about some of the fields you could use to do that in your past threads.

As much as I love K/W Mindset, it doesn’t feel like the field for what you’re describing. There isn’t much of a focus on the healing you’re describing here.

2 Likes

Also, people overestimate willpower. It’s more about how long you can stay in discomfort, because all growth will be uncomfortable. Fields act like medicine, they don’t take away the root cause but can make the journey less bumpy.

Nowadays, people are weak because they are instantly gratified. Whenever they want something, they can almost immediately get it. Technology makes it even easier. Whereas you need to learn how to work to get something you want.

If you’re always seeking comfort, then you need to spend some time staying in discomfort. When you’re used to discomfort, your threshold and tolerance levels become higher. Then you’re less likely to avoid tasks.

So unfortunately, at the start you need to take the plunge into the ice water until you habituate.

I suggest fixing a routine + reducing friction as much as possible.

1. Fix an uncompromisable routine: When you do X, you do Y straight after. For example, when you are coming back from work, you walk straight to the gym. Otherwise, before dinner when the clock strikes 5pm, you head straight to the gym. Set up situational triggers that tell you “it is time to do it, no compromises”. No thinking “should I? do I feel like it? is today a good day? is it raining today?” You block out time, and this is the time you do it. If you back out, you spend the time block doing nothing. You do not spend the time doing something else. Because you either go all in or nothing. You do not spend your time enjoying something else - you punish yourself when you do not do what you need to do. Can’t do nothing? Pack your gym stuff, walk to the gym. Even if you’re not working out, just being near the gym is going to help the next time you need to go to the gym. Can’t run on the treadmill? stand on the treadmill and do nothing. Be there somewhere. Don’t vanish completely. Make progress.

2. Reduce friction - hire a fitness trainer or someone who gives you dietary advice. If it’s any other habit, find someone to help you plan out a strategy, or take some time to do research and find out exactly what you want to do, and carry it out.

Then run this when you encounter problems:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you everyone for suggestions and point of views :blush::pray:t2:

1 Like

as a complimentary addition, not meant to replace

New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

A friend suggested this to me a few days back and I didn’t think it would be what I needed. It was.

The Emblem of Change NFT

Right now, I’m experiencing a very laid back attitude to doing, which is very weird considering this a “earnings and work” type of energy. But no, I’m more like nurtured in having done what I’m supposed to do, so I find myself doing it. Minus any anxiety or worry, like something is lifted off and you’re left with comfortable doings

In addition to what everyone said… it’s great to be reminded of Point of no return once again :D

3 Likes

Woven worlds millions or emblem of change for phobias and weighloss … will power. I am still trying to see the reasoning behind your recommendation Desiree

1 Like

I read in its description that phobias and fears fade away … so I found it relevant well-being

Thanks for relevant suggestions ryantraveling

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I didn’t know when I was recommended either… It didn’t make any sense :smiley:

Now that I have experienced, I look at it this way. The fields that have an effect of having accomplished, having done, releasing of what holds back, etc have almost an instant result for me

This goes for any of the woven world series also as it has this effect of visualizing and creating this image of you that has fulfilled that goal in this moment

So the logic is for both fields, a state of being in the change.

For example, I listen to The World field when I need a push… Not the chariot :D or the Lovers to ease the mental choice in the process

I listen to the chariot when readier of course, but base this on some other tarot fields as well that, for the moment, seem to have nothing to do with where you are at, but end up producing just the results you need.

The woven series also extends to the qualities associated with the goal, like the added effect of charisma in woven millions… It’s more of “what this can surprisingly do” more than what it is intended to do

2 Likes

Interesting … :)
Got it … and thanks

1 Like

But don’t quote me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You get to be right.

1 Like