The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

This is a combination of the ideas and concepts in both

The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

(Here is a more complex concept, in that there is an alchemical mental change of the past to produce a specific well ordered, full childhood, the the outcome of what you could of been if you had experienced a great childhood with parents, a wide extended support family, a village even. Rooting for you, supporting you. These changes can reflect as new self concepts and change of the foundations of being, welling up and blossoming outward.)

and

The Blueprint of Life | Sapien Medicine

So imagine it to be a guided imposing of and alchemically created blueprint, (from the blueprint of life) to the mental world of your past.

Meditational, mean to be used as needed or so guided

63 Likes

Damn

Is it this one?

26 Likes

I saw this recommended in the Blueprint of Life thread. Figured it was coming. Nice work, Captain. This will help lots of people.

31 Likes

Fucked 222€ :heart:

2 Likes

Wowza! Listened to the Alchemical Revision of Childhood earlier for a few rounds and felt some release. I can’t even imagine how powerful combining this with BoL will be (as I’m listening to BoL right now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:).

Thank you, Captain!! :pray: :purple_heart:

Am looking forward to hearing some testimonials on this.

30 Likes

Don’t forget to use the discount code in the OP! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Maybe I’m misinterpreting but for the case you’re not happy about the price don’t forget there is a wide variety of other free fields that help too.
I think the alchemical revision of childhood alone could also be life changing.

6 Likes

its not basic.

28 Likes

Thank you Sapien for this.
It means a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I didn’t mean it like that sorry for inappropriate wording, I meant more a lesser version of this field

11 Likes

lol but it isnt,
they really are two different things, or angles,
they can tangent off to largely different ends.

but i understand what you mean of course.

54 Likes

After playing it several times I feel like I’ve taken a trip
It’s foreign, it’s new, it’s time-bending, it’s calming, it’s its own type of Schumann Resonance. It’s golden nectar; it’s a glimpse of amrit.

It’s its own reality bubble, its own new perspectives, crucible series, entwining worlds of beauty and joy.
It is a breath of fresh air.
It’s my new refuge, my new sanctuary, my new home, a place where I know I can find what’s insofar lacked on my journey.
It’s ethereal.
It’s not a field
but the most breathtaking piece of art I’ve ever seen;
He’s achieved a masterpiece.

Look, even Bambi’s been enjoying it:

46 Likes

My experience.

First play
I noticed a feeling in the heart chakra and in the lower spine, then it spread. By the end, it was everywhere. I was vibrating like a struck tuning fork. It was a very profound spiritual experience.

Second play

Aside from the birth of my son when I felt a tear in the fabric of the universe, this was THE MOST PROFOUND EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE–spiritual or otherwise.

It didn’t start so much anywhere. Waves all over–primordial waves of energy. Couple of references: 1) the scene in Excalibur where Arthur drinks from the Grail and didn’t know until then how empty his soul had been; and; 2) 2001’s “My God, it’s full of stars.” Total Star Child. I tried playing a third time, but I had the intuition that I needed to ground.

Several hours later, I’m still buzzing. The alchemical part of the title is right; I feel changed.

42 Likes

So happy to have had this made!

Thank you to Captain and everyone else who contributed to the CPTSD field project.

Its a dream come true to finally be able to offer this to everyone who needs it.

34 Likes

Oooooooh. If only I wasn’t waiting on another NFT I’d get this in a heartbeat.

I do have Blueprint of Life, how should I combine Alchemical Revision of Childhood with it to best approximate this field?

7 Likes

Thanks Captain, great gift @Captain_Nemo
This is the next one I’ll buy when I buy shielding 3.0

5 Likes

This is my problem too. I want this so bad right now. Lol

8 Likes

Also because BoL, already very powerful on its own, has many users behind it who have used it and strengthened the field. I myself listened to it for a long time last year and many times a day.

1 Like

Is this only for childhood or past in general? Like 5 years ago I went through a lot

2 Likes

If I have this one, It contain BOL. So I don’t need to get BOL again?