Very self conscious about my looks

Well, fortunately emphasis on looks usually lessens as we age, as other concerns take their place.
Everyone ages, some better and some worse.
There is a degree of acceptance that is important in regards to this issue…
Nothing wrong with wanting to look the best u can, as long as it doesnt get into compulsive or excessive behavior and actions.
Again, its a matter of balance. (Unless u are a bodhisattva)

8 Likes

Another way of looking at it.

“It may sound obvious, but lower your expectations.”

4 Likes

well, then why do you care about how you look? (Sorry if you have answered this question and I missed it)

But do you care about your looks because you were better looking before? What did that attract you? Why did it make you feel better? Did you feel superior or something? Did you get more friends? etc

How do you feel now that you don’t look your best?

Yeah well, join my club. I highly doubt self love morphic fields are going to change my circumstances or make me feel better about my appearance/looks when my sex life with girls is non existent, unless I whip out my wallet.

I’ve spent around ten years/youth been scorned at, yelled at (… occasionally assaulted too), called a creep and learnt fuck off in twenty different languages fluently. Whenever I’ve even been friends with women in the past, they just treat me like non-sexual entity; like a brother… or a lamp. “Urrmm let me guess… it’s my looks and short height isn’t it?” She’s like “Noo!.. just be niceee! :grinning: :grinning:”. Meanwhile the women celebrate and ‘open sesame’ for all the violent psychopathic bad boys/thugs, high status ‘oily nightclub Romeos’ and tall chiselled ‘Chads’.

I remember a while back you know when I got talking to this fat guy outside the nightclub in the smoking area (…just having a cigarette) all alone with his drink crying. I just went over politely (I was a bit drunk) and asked him if everything was okay (try comfort him) and he was like “Yeah I’m fine thanks (sob/cry), I’m just urrmm… watching all these hot girls cueing up to go inside that’s all. Not a single one of them would give me a chance (sob/cry)”. We shared a bonding moment together and talked for a while about how sexually deprived we are. It was good to share an equal experience with someone who understands. It was a shame too because after the night, I never saw him again. I hope he’s okay and he managed to lose some weight.

I’ll tell you something, I’m so grateful for Dreams ‘Neuro’ field album on Energetic Alchemy. You could always try that on a bad day if you need a little lift whenever you feel down.

4 Likes

Lmao, love it

You know, from one incel to another, I’m sure there is plenty of chicks you wouldn’t be caught dead with.

Supply and demand, if you lower your standards… you could get a lot.

Well girls are the same, they ignore the bottom of the barrel.

Hmm… you probably already know that, at least you’re doing something about it.

You’ll get there. You can always improve.

It will never get old :rofl:

2 Likes

Loop these two:

and

Then loop this when you’ve gained some mileage on the above!

4 Likes

Exactly, looks is most important when it comes to attracting women, status is important too. In some poor economic country money do it , but it isn’t primal attraction like looks. It’s more like logic, while looks are animalistic attraction. Honestly i would recommend this guy to looksmax as much as he can, then use self love audios etc. Let’s be real when you are satisfied with outside, you get happy inside. It’s not the other way around.

1 Like

It is the other way around too you know, what will you wait for a change ?a crisis or something? Is life all luck? Of course not, I mean if that was the case then the only audio this guy should use is the luck audios

Well thinking about it it makes sense… From now on I will recommend only the luck audios because with luck it way easier to luckily pinpoint the exact problem to work to, also you get hella beauties because luck brings those to your lap, sounds right!

1 Like

Don’t realy understand point of your post.

Just came to a conclusion that’s way better to listen to only luck instead of thousand other audios. Nothing more.

1 Like

There are already great suggestions above.

@anonymous85 @TheAmbiguousSoldier

Archetype of parental love and Trinity Activation from Maitreya fields.

1 Like

@anonymous85 besides all of the nice suggestions you had: Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love - YouTube

5 Likes

Update: after using the self love transcendence audio,
I have become more insecure than ever, my life has been doomed so far, I’ve been having a great summer until school started a few days ago, I’m very insecure right now and just back in a really bad spot of insecurity and not even wanting to be seen in public

4 Likes

Very healing field I’ve looped it a couple times

You should really consider to slow down on fields if some have an unintended effect, or choose carefully those that are truly beneficial to you.

And please review that thread, some of us came here to help you and gave you solid advices.
This is yours and yours only to make the choice and the necessary action steps to be the change you want & need.

From there after, we should be able to assist you more effectively.

1 Like

Maybe the next time you find yourself thinking… “It’s destroying me, I tried this…” then ask immediately - “Who is being destroyed? Who tried this?” Then really turn your attention inwards and look exactly - Who?

Your body? How can it be your body if you can see and experience your body?
Your mind? How can it be your mind if you can experience your mind?
Your thoughts? But you can know your thoughts, so it can’t be your thoughts…
Then who is this I? Who indeed… :o

But we refer to “I” like it is a matter of fact… Who is this “I” we point to 1000 times a day? Who exactly are you? And are you this body? Who is behind the many masks you wear in public and private? Who :O

Just rest in this “who” and your mind has been appeased. Right in that moment of not knowing anything, you are not conscious of how you look, you are not being destroyed, and you have no concern about results.

5 Likes

I went into this in detail in the male/female dynamic thread I made. I’d suggest reading it as there are many good points in that thread.

In the ice age, the environment changed and people had to adapt to survive. With the internet and women being able to provide for themselves, the dating environment has changed to the extent women have so many options, that men have to work harder to stand out. Just being a man that can provide isn’t enough anymore like it used to be.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s fair or not. Things change over time as we evolve as a species and to survive, we adapt. It is what it is and complaining about it just digs you deeper into hopelessness.

And as I said in this thread, men have the capacity to become attractive through other means. Talents, personality, humor, money, exercise. Heck, simply grooming regurlarly and developing a nice style of dressing will set you apart from most men.
If you want some external validation, it is far more likely you’ll get some from women if you dress well, smell good and are groomed well. That literally will push up your attractiveness points quite a bit and make you more approachable.

If you want, I can have a look at some pictures of you and give some suggestions.

Cause I get it. You want experiences that make you feel attractive. You want external validation. Good grooming/dressing well can get you more attention. More likely to get attention if you are also fit so exercise is essential. I think relying on looks is not the way though. You have to put yourself in more social situations where you get to actually talk to people and express your personality. Taking salsa dance classes, going to meetups regarding your hobby or interests (spiritual one maybe), trivia night or game night at a bar, ext…

Meeting people socially is the best way. Trust me on that. Because as good as external validation feels, it is a fleeting feeling and becomes something you depend on to feel good about yourself.

Self validation like ‘I gladly accept the way i look. The way I dress compliments my looks so well too. I love myself as I am and know I’m quite the catch’ is such a healthy and attractive perspective. It means your validation comes from you. You don’t ever need it from the outside world. So your confidence doesn’t wane and depend on something else. Otherwise, you’ll always be chasing that validation.

It’s like attractive men that stop getting looks from women. They end up feeling ugly and lose their confidence. They could look like gigachads but that won’t matter really. That makes their self worth dependant on others. You don’t want that. That makes you vulnerable to other peoples opinions. Self worth that comes from within is more permanent and radiant. It’s solid.

That’s why me and dream are so big on self love. It’s the ultimate way. What ends up happening when you truly surrender to how you look and how you are, is that you actually become more attractive. Unconditional self love is an attracrive vibration.

t’s just that many people don’t get that far because they are so stuck on not fitting societys beauty standards and not getting the external validation they seek. So as long as they are stuck on that, they can’t fully love themselves as they are. It feels phony.

You know, I really do think about this a lot. It’s a problem I think is quite serious. It’s just as much as much as I think of solutions and other ways around it… I can’t think of something to work around the self work. You got to do it.

14 Likes

If I may share a woman’s perspective

A man’s looks are not important and not what I would ever choose a relationship on, or “how” LOVE and care for a man develops.

What is attractive is -

• he is present, his presence
  • his solid energy, which would come through his self worth, self acceptance, self respect
  • a reliable, dependable, consistency to his actions, way of doing/being
  • his protector energy, he is protective, he creates a sense of safety
  • his follow through, keeps his word
  • his integrity, he is honourable man, respectful,
  • he is focused on his work in this world, purpose, if his work is not his ideal, he is still purposeful as he does it, as he finds ways to change to a different type of work
  • his leadership, how he leads me, and in the world
  • he is in touch with that primal, warrior, savage part, but it’s under control, and there to protect me/family
  • takes care of his health, basic grooming, hair cut, trim beard, work out but not over-training to the detriment of his health

I could write more but this is the beginning qualities

I am a “stunningly” beautiful woman (as I am told constantly). I could magnetize any man I want and this is an experience I have multiple times a day, in person, online, for all of my life.

AND -

The man I adore, love is not the “best” looking man. Many women would not think he is “hot” or sexy. He grooms and he is handsome.

But his energy, his presence, the way he shows up in the world, leads, all of it MAKES him sexy, makes him attractive, makes him irresistible.

Hope this sheds some light on what matters.

8 Likes

What’s with you posting these kinds of things in every single one of these threads. What does that solve?

I think that you are in a very dark place my friend. Haunted by constant thoughts of insecurity and how it’s impossible to do anything about your situation. These thoughts are your worst enemy at this point. Not society. And you are believing it all. Allowing these thoughts to drown you deeper and deeper into the dark hole you find yourself in.

The more you delve deeper into that helplesslness, the more your subconscious reflects it. We create reality. I don’t know how to prove the things I say are true. I know many men who look like butt cheeks, that have no issues attracting women because of the things that me and others mention. Is it easy to gain that self worth? No. It doesn’t happen over night. But it happens. And it takes effort. It takes fighting. Life is not easy for you, me or anyone. It’s an unfortunate truth but you are better off accepting it now. Because even if you leave this world tomorrow, you are going to return again to play this game again and deal with the same level of difficulty.

But going around just moping about it and making complaints about society in every thread and even making snarky remarks about women isn’t doing you or anyone any favors. I’m not telling you to stop unless what you say is disrespectful to others. But I’m asking you now, what is this accomplishing for you? How are these comments contributing to your growth? Are they a cry for help? We all say and do what we can but at the end of the day you are the harbinger of your own destiny. You must act. And these actions of making these ‘all is helpless’ posts are not exactly reflections of someone is pushing toward a positive future but only descending themselves into a deeper negative one.

15 Likes