Very self conscious about my looks

Hello, any fields to help with me being so conscious how I look? I’m always looking at mirrors, cameras, always trying to mew the best way.

Help me please. It’s destroying me, I even tried the self love audios with no results

10 Likes

Maybe find the root which is mental.

First if you want to change something and is doable then proceed to work on it, it’s better in long run instead of trying to run away or dig it.

Second Trauma release and healing that puts unconditional love to parts of your being

Then become whole is a good option for having body insecurities and is pretty direct to that with unconditional love too

Then the outlook retrainer but needs to be consistent with this to work fully

And after that if you decide nothing works, charisma and glamour I guess it’s good it has the glamour part so you find yourself vetter looking and then you stop doing it that often

Last is that you can be creative with all those things like experiment with ptsd or fear amygdala audio, mindfulness audio to be aware and change the pattern or other creative idea to listen to beauty like the iiner beauty reflected outwards audios straight or workout audios to look better.

But the most creative one is the brown noice of celebration so you will be all day to the toilet and you will not see yourself… Works every damn time.

1 Like

Thing is I have these insane dark circles that I used to use audios for and they worked now they don’t work for me anymore and I become so insecure from it

There is a lot of good practice and tools for this, all you need to do is find the ones that are truly working for you :)

If you’ve got the means, this meditation/hypnosis from Sammy & Dream is very nice and beyond any other self love field in my opinion: Self Love Transcendance

You could also integrate Radical emotional change in your daily stack, along with the Loved Body from Psychic University (on Patreon, and not Dream, but my experience so far is that we can trust this creator)

Regarding practices during the day, I’ve found mindfulness to be the most powerful.

Being the captain of your ship, you can choose at any time who you want to be and how you want to treat your crew (in this case the shameful and neglecting parts of yourself).

How about choosing as a Co-Captain the most loving & compassionate aspect of yourself, the one that has the ability to welcome any part of yourself at any time?

Anytime you spot anything negative, you pause, step back, and see how you can welcome those thoughts & emotions.

From this perspective, and with practice, this becomes easy to welcome anything, reprogram your mindset and evolve through it.

Hope this helps, feel to DM if I can assist further :blush:

4 Likes

There is also the Inner Beauty in Sapien Medicine’s Instagram.

3 Likes

I have those self love meditations and have tried using them but It only works so temporary, for example today, I didn’t looked like absolutely my best, so I just kept staring t the mirror, kept getting self-conscious and It hurts, this has been hurting me for years. my personality is so inconsistent depending on how I look

2 Likes

Don’t choose ‘beauty enhancing’ fields for now.
You will be treating the symptoms.
You need to get to the cause.

Ego dissolution
Self-love and acceptance
Radical positive change

• Every night before bed try to meditate on
    Guided Journey : Unlock Full Potential - YouTube
    How you do this is you get yourself ready for sleep, and do everything to dose off, but play the meditation on your phone next to you.
    So you will hear the voice well enough.
    Then close those eyes, Try to relax your body part by part. And just try to pay attention to the voice
    When your mind wanders off, Simply return your attention to the voice. You don’t need to imagine anything, but it helps to follow along.

It will get better.
You can message me in private if you want to talk.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Yeah this is rough…

I used to be super self-conscious as well, my look, my intelligence, etc.

Hence being your own Captain (or scientist), and exploring what works for you one step at a time.

This can have many factors: traumas, conditioning, poor nutrition bringing up bad emotions, unhealthy environment, etc.
(most of the time, not our actual look)

If I were you I would really dedicate time every day to try new processes (fields, meditations, mindfulness, people you hang out with, etc.), then assess results on what truly worked and does not work, and keep with the good stuff.

For me per instance, mindfulness practice (what I described above) is what truly works, much more than any field. Also having access to the right people.

Others need validations, practicing some artistist endeavors, findings a therapy that work for them, etc.

Be creative :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I only see validations and attracting of the opposite sex ever helping me with this issue but besides that, I have tried every field to love my self, meditations, etc.

Yet I am so self-conscious of how I look, its devastating towards my self

1 Like

You feel like you are not enough.
Like you are separated from other people.
But as soon as you understand that there is no separation between the you and the others, between men and women, that everything is ‘your’ reaction that doesn’t exist outside your observation - It will pass.
It’s all about self-realization at this point.

3 Likes

I find on a regular basis at night before sleep, counting my blessings a good habit to get into. (I do this out loud)
Unfortunately the social media tends to have people comparing images that usually have been altered by filters, etc. Try your best to minimize these websites.
I have also found that making an important focus helping others, helps keep my mind off worries and concerns about myself. Again, its a matter of balance.

7 Likes

In today’s society and level of consciousness, this is highly conditional, with high probability of being hurt.

If fields don’t work, perhaps this is a sign you need to look elsewhere.
(while you use such to boost/help those efforts)

There is amazing teachers out there around self-love (Brené Brown, Louise Hay, Byron Katie, Rumi, etc.), perhaps a path to explore…

2 Likes

I understand but its not even just that.

It’s when I am still young and used to look very good and confident of my self,

Two years later My looks aren’t the same anymore, I used to get a lot of attention and now its bad

I don’t even care about the attention, I just wanna live my self not caring about my looks as much as I am right now.

2 Likes

It was your self-esteem reflected upon yourself.
There never was ‘attention’ from other people.

Well, fortunately emphasis on looks usually lessens as we age, as other concerns take their place.
Everyone ages, some better and some worse.
There is a degree of acceptance that is important in regards to this issue…
Nothing wrong with wanting to look the best u can, as long as it doesnt get into compulsive or excessive behavior and actions.
Again, its a matter of balance. (Unless u are a bodhisattva)

8 Likes

Another way of looking at it.

“It may sound obvious, but lower your expectations.”

4 Likes

well, then why do you care about how you look? (Sorry if you have answered this question and I missed it)

But do you care about your looks because you were better looking before? What did that attract you? Why did it make you feel better? Did you feel superior or something? Did you get more friends? etc

How do you feel now that you don’t look your best?

Yeah well, join my club. I highly doubt self love morphic fields are going to change my circumstances or make me feel better about my appearance/looks when my sex life with girls is non existent, unless I whip out my wallet.

I’ve spent around ten years/youth been scorned at, yelled at (… occasionally assaulted too), called a creep and learnt fuck off in twenty different languages fluently. Whenever I’ve even been friends with women in the past, they just treat me like non-sexual entity; like a brother… or a lamp. “Urrmm let me guess… it’s my looks and short height isn’t it?” She’s like “Noo!.. just be niceee! :grinning: :grinning:”. Meanwhile the women celebrate and ‘open sesame’ for all the violent psychopathic bad boys/thugs, high status ‘oily nightclub Romeos’ and tall chiselled ‘Chads’.

I remember a while back you know when I got talking to this fat guy outside the nightclub in the smoking area (…just having a cigarette) all alone with his drink crying. I just went over politely (I was a bit drunk) and asked him if everything was okay (try comfort him) and he was like “Yeah I’m fine thanks (sob/cry), I’m just urrmm… watching all these hot girls cueing up to go inside that’s all. Not a single one of them would give me a chance (sob/cry)”. We shared a bonding moment together and talked for a while about how sexually deprived we are. It was good to share an equal experience with someone who understands. It was a shame too because after the night, I never saw him again. I hope he’s okay and he managed to lose some weight.

I’ll tell you something, I’m so grateful for Dreams ‘Neuro’ field album on Energetic Alchemy. You could always try that on a bad day if you need a little lift whenever you feel down.

4 Likes

Lmao, love it

You know, from one incel to another, I’m sure there is plenty of chicks you wouldn’t be caught dead with.

Supply and demand, if you lower your standards… you could get a lot.

Well girls are the same, they ignore the bottom of the barrel.

Hmm… you probably already know that, at least you’re doing something about it.

You’ll get there. You can always improve.

It will never get old :rofl:

2 Likes

Loop these two:

and

Then loop this when you’ve gained some mileage on the above!

4 Likes