Blessings Of Aphrodite

Blessings Of Aphrodite

Aphrodite is an ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans.
Additionally, Aphrodite was widely worshipped as a goddess of the sea and of seafaring; she was also honored as a goddess of war, especially at Sparta, Thebes, Cyprus, and other places.
Enjoy this deep connection and the warmth of her grace.

Presenting to you, the blessings of Aphrodite.
Be sure to check out the teespring shirt for this.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/blessings-of-aphrodite

53 Likes

Aphrodite is an ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans.
Additionally, Aphrodite was widely worshipped as a goddess of the sea and of seafaring; she was also honored as a goddess of war, especially at Sparta, Thebes, Cyprus, and other places.
Enjoy this deep connection and the warmth of her grace.

Presenting to you, the blessings of Aphrodite.
Be sure to check out the teespring shirt for this.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/blessings-of-aphrodite?product=389

:point_right: Subscribe to Our Spotify Channel

:point_right: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6F1oLā€¦

Learn more about how you can change your life today.

ā˜…ā˜…Subscribe now to experience this transformation

:point_right::point_right: https://youtube.com/c/DreamSeeds/

22 Likes

What a lovely, haunting melody! Beautiful! :slight_smile:
So many beautiful gifts this day, @Captain_Nemo. Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Add the description and a link

4 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

4 Likes

Thanks dream!

@anon37166570 :heartpulse:

14 Likes

Thank you dream :pray:

11 Likes

Thank you Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: So, so, so many blessings from you for usā€¦ Thank you :pray:
I heard other members talk about this one before, if I remember correctly. So glad to be able to enjoy it now too. Very beautiful and powerful :sparkles:

6 Likes

Beautiful :notes:

7 Likes

Oh Aphrodite :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Let me tell you a little extra about her so you can take full advantage because heckā€¦ who doesnt like extra love right? (Which is the aspect of her illl talk about)

Aphrodite as said was (Is) the Goddess of love, sensuality, sexuality. She would have at her feet any God and any mortal while for her was ā€œanother day in the officeā€ meaning, she wouldnā€™t really care the effect she would cause around.

She wouldnt care because she never did anything to embody love. She simply was love. She didnt need to attract love. She was love. She didnt try to be sensual. She was sensuality in itself. She didnt master sex to gain favors. She was sexuality in its full form.

And that is the lesson and the gift she can give you.

When connecting to her
When trying to ask her for help
When praying for her blessings

Dont ask her to help you get this or that persons attention or love
Dont ask her to bring you the ex you cant forget
Dont ask her to fix your partners negative ways so you guys can finally work

She wont help you with that.

But instead

Ask her to help you love YOURSELF fully deeply and unconditionally
Ask her to infuse you with confidence
Ask her to help you get rid of mental and emotional blockages in regards of SELF LOVE.

And offer her little gifts as a thank you.

Oh but what would those little gifts be?

Nope. Nothing for herā€¦ :) remember she doesnt need love, or appreciation. She wants you to embrace her fully by loving and embracing yourself.

Gifts she appreciates:

Pamper yourself
Love your body
Be sensual with your own body like when you take a shower, when you put on your body lotion, when you shave etc feel your skin, love every cms on your body and say it, while you touch it, vibrate with love while embracing yourself.

Get that special bath soap that smells nice and can cost a little more than the regular one.

Get rid of old underwear

Dont wear just whatever worse the old tshirt and stained shorts to go to sleep no uh

Keep your bed clean, soft with crispy fresh sheets and fluffy pillows, yes even put drops of nice rose oil

Make your showers a whole beautiful ritual play soft music, literally romance yourself and dance alone

Keep rose petals in a bowl in your room

Get some Rose quartz to have in your bathroom, room and with you

Take moon baths

Pay attention to details (without becoming vein) about how you keep yourself.

Remember do this FOR YOU. Not to impress anybody.

Even if you are single. Even if you are not going out. Even if youve been for years with the same partner.

Keep sensuality and self love and appreciation all over you that every time you look at yourself in the mirror you sigh deeply and smile, admire your hair, feel its touch etc.

Go sit by the ocean and let the water and sand touch you like caressing the most soft warm skin. And its yours!!

I think you get the picture :wink:

Those are actually the gifts that she wants from you

When you fail to do that shed be like ugh :unamused: rolling eyes i swear then shed laugh at you and walk away.

Wanna keep her by your side? Connect to her and again only focus on asking her to help you fully love yourself. And then start incorporating those changes i just mentioned, dont chase love, dont do things to impress othersā€¦ just focus on loving yourself, enjoy who you are and watch love following you everywhere from everybody

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

81 Likes

God ā€¦ such a beautiful beautiful explanation @LunaMoon :ok_hand:t2:
Thank you for sharing ā€¦ even reading this fills you will joy :heart_eyes:
And thank you so so much Sapien for this field and all free ā€¦just yesterday I was thinking about posting in request for field about love and here it is ā€¦ synchronicity ā€¦ of course :star_struck:

18 Likes

Aphroditeeeee issss backkkk :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

So happy to wake up to this beautiful return!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

She is very special in her changes :relieved::sparkling_heart:

The fieldā€¦ the connection from before knew exactly what to bring out of you

Closer to you ;) :relieved::relieved::two_hearts:

Best part about it? It all comes from within :relieved::relieved:

Dreamm! A beautiful gift for a beautiful time ahead :)

And these visuals?

:wind_face: Something intricate about these Greek buildings!
The columns reaching highā€¦ Standing tall. The harmony of the designs, The spiritā€¦ it just speaks to you! Captivating!

Thank you!

27 Likes

Someone listened to this field before or while writing this post :wink: That was healing in itself - absolutely incredible. Thank you.

7 Likes

Haha no. I havent actually listened to it yet :)

Im waiting for when i go to bed.

But ive worked with her on and off throughout my life and i learned her ways lol

7 Likes

I cant recall who was it that requested this, but I am certain I saw someone asking for it. Thank you Captain I shall test this before going for a date with certain someonešŸ˜‰.
Also @Desiree mentioning how it feels the field brings it from inside of u makes it even better, knowing it isnt just putting something inside/outside of u.

6 Likes

Haha what I meant is that: it makes you really in touch with your most sensual sides. A sense of playfulness in your explorations, that also comes from a place of love with yourself first and foremost. A power you can harness only from the inside. :sparkling_heart:

Also there is this high knowing of your most fun traits, and it feels like in a space coming out right from you; They beam a bright shinning light, while you know exactly how to do so ;)

Lead your light :wind_face:

12 Likes

beautiful video! the violins and piano are amazing! @anon46520955 your post was so helpful and inspiring especially when listening to the field for the first time!

8 Likes

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/blessings-of-aphrodite?product=936

3 Likes

Yep, New_Release_Bot finally created a thread for the Blessings of Aphrodite Wearable Collection over in Items.

2 Likes

Me and Aphrodite/ Venus will definitely be talking :pray:t3::heart:

:notes: Venus, goddess of love that you are
Surely the things i ask
Canā€™t be too great a task. :notes:

3 Likes