About Speaker Usage

i was wondering how you use a field with speakers
do you keep the speaker while field is playing near you or like i do with the speaker squeeze it gently into
any area of the body, but in other words, when it says use speakers, the question is how do you do it generally ?

3 Likes

Hearing from speaker in a comfortable volume is just fine

4 Likes

Have you taken a look at this for your answer through the search box?

2 Likes

because what i usually do is compress the speaker into bodily areas , like if i want facial toninin to put the speaker into my cheeks or whatever field is, i press with my hand the speaker into me phsyically, but ill read through that indeed

2 Likes

yeah heart chakra area i used to feel cold/warmth pleasures out of it, kinda became tolerant these days maybe cause i spent an entire year doing this to heal and this year a bit of tolerance started as lack of sensations but ill read all through phone positioning

2 Likes

You do not need to press the speaker on your skin to get results, the field of the heart is intelligent enough and big enough (or rather YOU are enough) depending on your level of acceptance, appreciation, love, gratitude, as well as self-love, to make the changes.

It also has a lot to do with how well the integration goes through your intent. For example, clearing emotional baggage of traumas, or having focus without distractions like so

3 Likes

i noticed personally during my total damaged days due to hexes and cyberattacks, that if i focus on reality out of hypnotic states, the awareness becomes clear, like if my attention is hocus pocus spellbound and i ignore thoughts and focus on the wall for instance for some periods of time, i get myself in clarity, one time i did that with my eyes closed and breathin innocently as if i dont know anything exepct the clusters in my closed eyes for a while n just breathe but innocently without the intention of actually breathing intentionally for plenty of time, it resulted into a form of high afterwards , my eyes where red, im aiming to do this again but in proper ways, because ive been manupulated by many for some weird reasons but still noticed

1 Like

I’m glad you’re taking action on what to do @Shiv999

Have you tried the Point of No Return field?

Or free, potentially newer version, stack:

It may eliminate a lot of ‘noise’ from ‘outside influence’ and pair with Self Love Stacks for release and self worth.

2 Likes

yes i have no point of return but i need to use it now haha, i read it also has dopamine effects, its like a mystic flute playing through

2 Likes

I was literally just thinking about this one minute before I read this thread! Damn :grin:

2 Likes