Increase potency of subliminals

hey; well i’m really into collecting good reviewed subliminals and make a bundle of them or increase repetition of it( it’s like a bunch of many different affirmations and voices that worked really well so how great would it be if you make it even better right?)
i was really curious about how some creators like “Apold” make effective subliminals with great repetitions and i recently saw him mentioning the app called “Sound particles”
it’s an amazing app and it actually make many different versions of the given audio so the problem of affirmations getting lost(same pitches etc)is solved(even if 50% of them get distorted we still have other 50%) and so on…

but i saw this comment by Shiva(Spirituality Zone) and start questioning my whole beliefs about subs and what really makes them more potent(maybe it’s easier for the mind to pick unsped unlayerd affirmations compared to complicated subliminals)
i don’t really care about feeling sick and dehydrated but the “mind will be less efficient” is scary

so what do you all think?! let me know your experience with different subliminals
also if you’ll know a great template for sound particles or any preferred way of bundling subliminal! thank you

They are neither effective, nor safe, nor trustworthy, nor by made someone who has any proper understanding of what he is doing or how the subconscious mind works.

Shiva warned you too. Your subconscious mind’s inherent firewall will not allow for those shitty made subliminals to work anyways.

Please don’t use this low level amateur shit.
You will mess yourself up more than you realize.
And it will take a long time to fix.

Just stick to the morphic fields from Sapien Medicine.
Works a Thousand times better and is safe.
And with better, I mean that it actually works and made by someone who actually knows what he is doing and how to work with the subconscious mind instead of trying to rape it.

4 Likes

I think it’s better experimenting as Sound Particles is paid and few people use it in sub community. Don’t be scared, instead just assess how you feel, you will hardly able to miss any side effects. Onset of any will be palpable unless you’re grounded like an old growth tree.

Majority of popular subliminals have layering and most of them are effective and do their job regardless.

And go to Brain Guild threads and build a stack to heal, strengthen and boost your brain so your subliminals become even more potent for you :wink:

1 Like

hi thank you for your reply i really would like to but just a few fields are focused on physical changes and sadly i found subliminals to be better for this goal :(
also because of government issues it’s really hard to buy fields or even subliminals from good creators

hi thank you for your reply! so what you suggest is more focus on increasing brain power + a little experimenting? did i get it right?

and for that purpose i should just search the”brain guild”? or PONR?

Brain Guild is here Brain Guild - Sapien Medicine
PONR is a different topic Point of No Return
Yes, experiment and don’t get discouraged.

2 Likes

There are at least 50+ different Sapien Medicine fields that are focused on physical changes, not for medical conditions, but just for looks improvement alone. I suggest you browse this forum…

1 Like

thank you so much i really appreciate it

1 Like

i’ll search it up again thank you for guidance! it means a lot

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

Bro bro make your own subliminals trust me man I’ve had results from this like crazy. so much more safer aswell and more effective imo

really?! oh man then i’ll try to convince myself to !! thanks again

Hypnodaddy works by the way. The name may sound weird but he works.

3 Likes

thank you so much i appreciate your reply!!