Gumroad vs free audios

What exactly is the difference between the paid audios you buy on gumroad vs the free ones on youtube? are the gumroad audios stronger?

They are different audios.

Gumroad audios are not available on Patreon or Youtube. Those audios are available only on gumroad.

Sapien does not do - unlike other creators - versions of audios - boosted, not boosted, hyper boosted or some other nonsense. All audios are created to work optimally without needing different versions of the same audio.

Gumroad audios can be found only on Gumroad and not through other free sources.

9 Likes

yeah I know that, but whats the difference? like what separates a gumroad audio vs a free audio on youtube?

besides one having a cost

They are more complex creations, and take more effort to create and hence are not free.

9 Likes

im on this forum all the time, Im just never logged in. Dont make bold assumptions if you don’t have an answer to my question than dont say anything.

Are there specific tracks (free/paid) of the same subject you’re referring to?

Eg. Dreamseeds - Automated Grounding is available on Gumroad ($8) and official YouTube channel (free).

Same track, but I reckon you can show support buying it off Gumroad.

Gumroad also has free fields (emotional release, for instance, or the dragon golem). Many of the medical fields are for free on YouTube.

For me personally, sapien medicine gumroad is like a candy store. There are some unbelievable fields there that are easily worth way more (smart reiki, acu-automaton, etc).

In the end it’s all up to you.
For a normal life, gumroad fields are probably not needed. But you wouldn’t be on this forum if you wanted a normal life…

7 Likes

If there is a sound effect version with music version together, such as rain, waterfall, forest, wind, it would be a good choice.

Of course, unlike other creators, different versions are charged separately based on the same field. I don’t really like it either

1 Like

@BeastAscension2

This experience of mine, doesn’t mean it applies to everyone but I’ll share if it helps you. Its my side of the story.

Have been working with morphic fields the last year. Did a lot of experimentation, had some struggles with being overwhelm, had some results. On one field very good results, on a dozen some minimal results and on many many more no noticeable results.

On Sunday night… this week… I bought the Point of No Return and yesterday the Plasma Flaunt. They don’t just work… the difference is from earth to the moon. If I knew this from the beginning I wouldn’t bother with the free ones that much. But that’s my experience, a lot of people say the free ones work for them fine. I know I also got very good audios but yet my experience is way way different the last three days. I feel them, I experience them, I see results.

2 Likes

Nice results :wink:
Don’t forget to post your updates on their respective threads (PoNR and PF)

1 Like

You used the point of no return aye? Ive heard alot of good stuff about that field. I know its good for mental clarity and emotional well being. But do you find that it could serve as a booster to enhance results? since it helps with self love and acceptance which is one the factors for helping field effectiveness.

I have been using it for five days including this one. I don’t know to say for sure. My experience was that I was in a dead end and now I am not. I don’t know if it acts or will act as a booster, maybe ask in the main thread (Point of No Return), many others with experience will reply about that.

As we are on the subject, what enhanced my results for sure were Ego dissolution and Subconscious limit dissolver.

1 Like

Apart form what has been mentioned

Except from the ones in the Patreon premium tier, the ones on youtube for the big majority target one or 2 things, they are more focused on one target, Gumroad fields have a pletora of different benefits, targets, aims, and they go by layers, healing and or transforming, and because of that, usually they manifest results in different ways, places and times from one user to the other, they become so personalized, they feel almost tailored to your needs, to how you view things, your habits etc.

So i wouldnt say pay ones are stronger no, they just have more pathways and elements than the others.

3 Likes