PONR gumroad version worh it?

Ive used the free ponr stack on youtube and saw no results along with just using blockages removals by sapien and other things of that nature that sapien and dreamseeds has. So I was wondering if its worth it to get the ponr nft on gumroad. I now it sounds foolish to get the gumroad when the free version didn’t work. But i was wondering if the gumroad version would be stronger and more effective therefore worth the buy or not. If anyone knows weather or not its more effective please let me know.

And if there’s anyone out there who struggled to see results from fields and found the solution please let me know. Thanks

2 Likes

Here is a good thread for you

Also PONR is not an NFT, it is a paid field. Paid field can’t be resold after purchase while NFTs can be sold/traded

Basing on your other posts Is the PONR the answer? and Gumroad vs free audios.

How long have you used the free stacks (i.e self love, blockages removals)?
Days? Weeks? Months?

Not knowing your age/goals, how much do you think have you accumulated those fear, rejection, trauma, stress, etc? The process of acceptance, validation and healing are imperative while you continue on living, rather than carrying all those baggages. Which ultimately results to blockages. Otherwise it will all be a cycle.

You repeat, what you don’t repair.

What have you gathered so far from the whole thread of PONR? Aside from the ones they have responded to you on your other thread.

No one would be able to convince you, other than yourself.
You have all the right to make an informed decision.
Consider all the factors involved.
Decide which meets your needs and brings you closer to achieving your goals.

I used the free ones for over a year with very minimal results (compared to what I experienced this last week). Got the paid PoNR in the last week. I am now amazed with what morphic fields are about and can do. In this same week after experiencing PoNR, I bought seven more premium fields, three NFTs and I hope I knew about this earlier and didn’t delay that much to get my first premium. Just so you understand how much my thinking changed. It went from “there is a ton of free fields why should I buy any” to “premiums are the real deal”.

My personal experience.

3 Likes

thank you for the solid answer my guy. So I take it the ponr gumroad works alot better than the free stack. How has it affected your experience with just fields in general? Do you the results come faster now?

1 Like

I didn’t listen to the free stack because this was too much and I remember getting overwhelm when I listen too much so I didn’t even give it a try.

What PoNR did for me was to help me stabilize my anxiety, worries and fears. It is giving me the space to work on them. I am back to my normal self without them and a bit happier. Tried a ton of things to reach this state before that and nothing worked.

What is your challenge? Because for me the challenges were 1. getting overwhelmed and as a result not being able to listen to a proper number of fields and repetitions of them and 2. getting minimal results.

I resolved my first challenge with some suggestions of people in the forum and because of some situations I ended up using the PoNR premium field and ended up resolving the 2nd challenge which seems to me that premium fields are the real deal.

If your challenge is seeing results but not that fast, there are couple things which might be going on.

1. You might need to improve your body/energy system (improve diet, energy fields, resolve health issues) so that they integrate properly. Keep in mind Psychic University has a tool for this.
  2. Ego is getting in the way (maybe you need to listen to ego dissolution while playing other fields)
  3. Subconscious getting in the way (maybe you need to listen to subconscious limits dissolver)
  4. The field you listen does not work with the root cause of the issue you are trying to resolve (I listened to all weight loss fields and had minimal to non existent results. I now found a premium one and saw difference in just three days).

I highly suggest you take an approach of trial and error. Get clues from individuals here and work on them one by one. It will take some time. For me it took one year to work things out but it would have taken one or two months if I just started and followed guidance one by one. I would have resolved my challenges way earlier.

1 Like

Hell there,

Well to start off with your first question. I do in fact have alot of mental illnesses that I suffer from. Many of these issues ive had for almost a decade now. I suffer from a whole alot of stuff cant say it all cause I feel like keeping this short.

Ive been on this forum for a while now believe it or not. I just didn’t start posting til recently. Ive read a whole lot of stuff about the ponr I know it has helped alot of folks. But the youtube version simply just didn’t do it for me. Ive been looking into the paid version for a little bit now. And ive gotten answers from some people saying it works better than the free version. So I might give it a go and buy it, either that or im gonna go with the energy expansion card.

do both and even more. If you can, do the energy awakening course as well. Something or the combination of many things will work in the end. Don’t give up, just be patient. The benefits will be enormous when you make it.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that @BeastAscension2, now I see your perspective. It helps a lot.

The reason why I asked you all those questions is for self-reflection. (Occupational habit)
How committed/dedicated are you for these changes to happen, and how worthy are you of all these. Are questions that I ponder on. (Since you are looking at the hefty price)

Understanding as well that fields are supplemental tools.
We also need to take an active part.

I have shared my experience on PoNR’s respective thread, which I am consistently using for 10mos now. Of course massive changes didn’t happen overnight/ a week.

Taking active part + consistency paid off.

In my experience, I have used it in synergy with some of the free fields (which are part of the free stack), and together they’re more effective than using the PoNR paid field alone.

Since you have mentioned what you are focusing on, might want to give a go at those field/s which targets your concern.

You got this! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Update: I have bought the gumroad version point of no return. And im actually impressed, within one listen I felt some mental relief (nothing to crazy) but I could definitely feel weight lifted off of me. Still have a good bit to get rid of but I know that will take some more time.

Ive already looped it several times and I now a headache and a sore throat. Which are both classical symptoms of morphic fields. This is the first time ive ever felt the effects of a field, I haven’t had any sort of real hope in a while. Anyways I will continue to update for you guys. Til then goodluck to you guys I hope you receive the results you seek aswell.

3 Likes

:partying_face:
It is time.
Perfect with this full moon - An old journey is completed, a new beginning will follow.
Don’t forget to ground when feel called to do so or expand your energy through other means.

damn I didn’t realize it was a full moon. Crazy lol anyways Im really excited for this I hope things finally work.