Is the PONR the answer?

Ive been struggling for a few years now to get results from fields I don’t know what exactly the issue that’s causing my poor response but I have some theory’s. And I have been thinking alot and ive wondered if the point of no return could be the solution. And yes I have read about it on the forum and other places. And I know its great for mental and emotional well being. And it does rewire your mind and subconscious for a more positive outlook and greatly enhances self love.

I know alot of people say that self love is the key for manifesting and getting results. So which is why im leaning towards this NFT as a potential cure for this horrible state ive been in.

For those that have used this NFT, did it enhance your results from other fields? Do you believe it could be the cure for a longtime struggler?

2 Likes

Yes defenitley. ive noticed my inner chat has been a lot nicer recently and im more grounded and humble

everyday is a step foward for me now, even when I fail I see it as a lesson now insresd of beating myself up. only been listening for 1 month and 3 weeks so a lot more healing is coming im sure

pretty sure fields work faster aswell but that could be to a lot of variables tbh like meditation etc

2 Likes

Thanks the clear answer my guy. I might break down and get if that’s the case. Its a fairly expensive item so I wanna be sure its worth it before making any purchases.

I would try to get a field, any field, to work first without spending money. Once you do that, then you can to get a better result. Lots of fields give quick results—core strengthening for one. Also, use the free PONR stack first. If that doesn’t work for you, you probably don’t want to spend money on the paid one.

2 Likes

If you’re in a financial position to comfortably purchase PONR then by all means do. It’s definitely a huge help both in its own direct benefits and its ability to “boost” your effects from other fields.

If not, then I’d go hard on JAAJs self love stack and the free PONR stacks for a little while, then return to your goals. I’m definitely still learning as I go, but learning to love yourself, letting go of baggage that is weighing you down, and strengthening your energy body are absolutely necessary to reap max benefits. Honestly, if you only ever achieved those three things and never moved on to “goal” fields you’d be in a much better position than most people get to in this life.

Also, @Replay, totally agreed on core strengthening. For a while, that was one my “proof” fields. I’d start doubting that the fields were doing anything and I’d play core strengthening and almost immediately feel it working and I’d be able to notice the physical effects after a short period of time. Not sure what it is about that one that makes it so noticeable, but it definitely helped me build my confidence in fields.

3 Likes