Undoing all results responses appreciated!

I have been struggling with this issue for about a month and a half, accidentally listened to eye formula from quadible and left brain right brain hemisync from quadible. Used eye formula for about a minute and left brain right brain for 10 minutes both have been affecting me badly I haven’t really felt like myself at all, it’s been taking a toll on me to be honest and still results have not faded decided to try undo and reverse all results formula from quadible and semi worked but not much at all. What I would like to know is how long would it really take for it to fade if I decide to allow it go go naturally and what should I really do specifically if I decide to take any action for it whether it’s listening to something or doing something I just want to be back to my original self
If anyone has anything I could follow to solve this issue that would be great
Any response would really be appreciated just want this to be over thank you for reading

What’s been your experience applying the suggestions you’d received the last time you asked this question? That would be helpful information for us to know.

Additionally, any information and suggestions that you received from the creator of the products that you used would be helpful to us as well. Given that we’re focused on the tools that Sapien creates, we have limited insights on the products of other creators. So, bringing us up to speed on those products would be helpful to us, too.

ETA: to add link to previous thread

2 Likes

I’ll just say any information I know for both, the eye formula was get green eyes fast v2 and the other was left brain right brain hemispheric synchronization from the quadible integrity channel what I’ve been experiencing from the eye formula was eye dryness eye pain and overall trouble looking around and focusing as well as uneven eyes. For the brain formula I have been experiencing is brain fog and not being as sharp as well as feeling slower and not feeling like my usual self, not being able to breath as deeply is another result from that. I am not entirely sure but from what I do know is they use bineural beats and frequencies

Great, thank you for that.

What’s been your experience with the solutions you attracted from us in your last thread? How have you been applying them? What’s been your experiences with? What are you monitoring that leads you to the conclusions that you’ve come to about your experiences with them?

And what solutions have the creators of those fields (and/or their fans) to your problems? What have been your experiences with those solutions? What have they had to say when you followed up with them regarding those solutions?

1 Like

Since my last thread I have only gotten around two suggestions and applied 1 which was the energy body/ aura deep clearing cleaning I have listened to it once everyday over the course of 3 days but eventually stopped because noticed I felt very strange and anxious after listening to it each time. I assume it could be because of my bad experience with the eye and brain formula been kinda paranoid of these audios since then as well as my lack of understanding of the energy body and aura deep clearing cleansing video

The solution from the channel that I’ve tried to use was the reverse and undo all results video from quadible it worked to a certain extent getting the to stop but the other symptoms still remained. I have not gotten any response since then

Thank you so much for trying to understand the situation! I’ll try my best to answer all the questions you got

So, I’m hearing a few different topics going on here all at the same time. I think you’ll find more clarity as we separate things out.

The first issue is the “results” you want reversed. As you were told in your previous thread, none of these fields (not even Sapien’s) can create physical changes in the body as quickly as you’re describing. Even the glowing successes reported in our Results thread would tell of one-off listens, rather than the weeks-long (or months-long) regimes that we talk about there. (And I’m not dissing these fields. They’re still “miracles” and “godsends” compared to the other tools we have at our disposal.) The few minutes that you listened to those fields aren’t enough to effecti physical matter.

Now, please understand. I’m not dismissing your discomfort. I’m simply asking you to be open to and to explore alternaitve explanations or causes for what you are no doubt experiencing. This would include, if you’re that uncomfortable, consulting with a licensed doctor.

As you learned in your other thread, we don’t have much from Sapien to recommend to you because Sapien doesn’t usually create fields that need to be reversed. Even the Energy
Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleansing field only reverses energy work that was done within the 3 hours prior to its playing. (Perhaps our friends thought you had just made your mistake and that’s why they suggested it? :man_shrugging: )

Another issue to this discussion is your experience with Sapien fields. That’s something we can help you . If you’re wanting to know how to make your use of your Sapien fields more comfortable or more effective for you, we can answer some of that. For example, you mentioned that your field “has been taking a toll” (whatever that means). We still might be able to help you with that.

I will observe that, in order for you to have a meaningful discussion on that count, you will have to be way less general in your reports of your experiences, whether you’re having your discussion with us, others on the Internet or even a doctor.

The final issue of this situation (that I’ve identified thus far) is your skittishness to use the fields that we suggest to you. I understand the principle of “once bitten, twice shy” but we can post 1,000’s of titles and suggestions. None of them will do you any good when you don’t listen to them and stick with them (because as I just said, even these advanced tools require some time and some consistency to affect physical changes. See the Enlightened States blog and the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for information about how Sapien’s tools work to create change and, more specifically, physical change.) I’m sure you understand that the “best” medicine can’t be of any benefit if the patient doesn’t take it.

On this topic, you’re going to have to do some self-work of talking yourself into wanting to use these tools. Otherwise, you’ve sort of put yourself in the uncomfortable position of someone who’s afraid of needles who is subjecting themselves to accupuncture. Until they’ve lined up with their decision to undergo the therapy of their choice, they’re fighting against themselves. And that’s what I’m hearing you do, too.

I could suggest that you listen to Subconscious Limit Dissolver or the Amygdala healing (+ fear release): New release (or even the new [paid] Point of No Return field) to help with your skittishness, if that’s something that you might be willing to try.

To answer some of the questions that you did ask:

Under the clearest of circumstances, none of us would be able to answer that for you. Right now, I have too many unanswered questions to even try to guess for you.

We’ve made some suggestions about what you can listen to, so I think you’re going to want to take care of the other issues of this discussion first before looping back to this topic…

Have you considered a doctor who can investigate what else could be causing this instead?

1 Like

I understand thank you I’ll try my best to respond in a way that will be beneficial and yes I have seen a doctor about the issues with my eye and overall health and they didn’t see anything wrong. none of the issues have been present there until I’ve listened to the audios. Overall I understand that I have to work on my thoughts and fears surrounding all of this thank you for helping me with what you could

Yay! I’m so glad to hear this. (And I hope you are glaf to hear this, too.)

At least you have the option of listening to their reversal (or whatever they call it) fields which will reverse whatever their original fields did.

Another thing that I’ve learned from my own experience is that we feel growth. We feel it, actually, in much the same ways you using to describe your experience.

So, rather than this being something that’s going “wrong” and needs to be reversed, what if this was something that is going “right” (even though it’s unfamiliar) and you want to let unfold into its comfortable resolution?

Just some thoughts you could use to make yourself more comfortable on your way to your desired resolution.

1 Like

That is a very interesting way to think of it. Overtime I realized to stop fighting the change that overall makes it worse and more unbearable than it already is. I still want to be back to my original state but keeping calm and relaxed accepting it keeps me going. Either way I doubt any of this would be permanent whether I find a solution or wait it out I’ll be back eventually. I have come back with a few question I’d hope you could answer 1. Would meditation help with sorting this situation out I’ve seen lots of people say meditation could help whether it’s mindful meditation or any other type and if yes how so to be specific. 2. Do you believe there are any other options besides listening to more audios to solve the issue. 3. What do you think could be the cause of my mind creating these negative effects since I doubt it was the audios problem

I am also suffering from similar problem… i get reverse results from reversal field