Amygdala healing (+ fear release)

Description:
The amygdalae plays a role in PTSD, fear storage, fight or flight response, OCD, depression, drug or alcohol dependency etc…What this does, is work on the amygdala by healing lesions, damage degeneration by inducing stem production and removal of scar tissue. Stored fear memories will be released and also negative mind and body associations It should provide help for a large number of people. At the same time, the field repairs and develops your serotonin receptors.
*It should provide help for a large number of people, *
2 - 3 times a day, safe for all ages.

No one man should have all that power

52 Likes

Does this help on reducing fear? This is some good stuff man!

5 Likes

Jesus christ thats great. You know 5 days ago I was planning on on making a request for a field that targets the amygdala in order to lessen fear and sapien comes up with just that!

It’s like he knew…

13 Likes

umm guys…

/tries to @ everyone/

errr @uial

5 Likes

Wow. Just Wow.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Speechless! :heart: :pray:

EDIT: OMG, on second listening I have tears in my eyes and goosbumps throughout whole body and head.

12 Likes

It’s +fear release like name of field said, so once fear released there’s no going back again to you… actually I don’t see the way it can go back again to you when once released

5 Likes

I am God.

5 Likes

Oh you meant on that way, okay it’s true then, but zero emotions from that memory or fear should take care that person doesn’t have need to give importance to that rationalization anymore

2 Likes

Incredible, isn’t it. I’ve cried my lungs out with this one. So much shit we are cold-bloodedly told to accept and move on from. But sorry bros/sis, I’m a basic mortal.

20 Likes

Ice skater? I never saw you in person but I can already imagine you being it. Sounds perfect!

Yes, there’s a flow of pain right now all over my place lol. If it wasn’t with Dreamweaver’s assistance, I’d shoot myself right now.

4 Likes

Do you know how great of a combo this could be along with the subconscious limits dissolver audio?!

13 Likes

Music is gorgeous…+1

10 Likes

… or with the confidence dog tag!

3 Likes

After using this for hour, I can now meditate and be mindful so easily… :innocent:
BUT DONT DO IT FOR HOUR :innocent:

12 Likes

should be listened by anyone going to take the energy awakening course or getting into spirituality generaly

4 Likes

Before anything get rid of that ego (ego dissolve) ! He will put even more fear in you. Teach him a lesson.

3 Likes

This audio could be combined with the oxytocin audio, oxytocin is another fear inhibitor, an album with these two audios plus some other would be perfect, imagine being totally free of fears …

9 Likes

Oxytocin is also the perfect remedy for long periods of isolation. Worth noting during covid times. You can also increase it by crossing your arms over your chest and rubbing both of your upper arms at the same time with your hands, back and forth, up and down. Learned that from Paul Mckenna.

17 Likes

This one’s a real gem and is gonna help a lot of people. Absolutely love it!

35 Likes