For Psychological Healing and Restoration

Hi friends,

I’m presently using Plasma Glass Skin, Plasma Flaunt and Plasma Brain of Youth alongside Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limit Dissolver as primers for the stack.

Now, I’m looking to heal the brain it’s neurotransmitters, various health conditions I had and long-term trauma.

Plasma Flaunt seems to be healing the liver, kidneys, adrenals, and gut which I had concerning issues with in the past.

I’m looking at the following fields—

• New Perspectives
• PTSD Help
• Shamanic Medicine Blend
• Point of No Return
• Amygdala Healing

I’m not sure which one to choose. I’d love to get some help from the community…

Leaning towards New Perspectives because it also has Brain Regeneration that would add an additional boost to Plasma Brain of Youth.

Does New Perspectives also have Amygdala healing?

Also read here Amygdala healing (+ fear release): New release

That Amygdala healing repairs and develops serotonine receptors.

Does that mean this is included in all fields that has Amygdala Healing?

Adding this here for those who like to follow my lead in full body, and Soul restoration — I’d like achieve pristine health and become akin to a child again, while remaining in that state for the duration of my life here on Earth.

Will update this Thread as a point of reference for those who also embark on the quest for psychological healing.

Please feel welcomed! I greatly appreciate all help! :)

3 Likes

First, plasma flaunt was energy tested to have many fields to help the brain But that having been said,

I absolutely love shamanic medicine blend twice, followed by new perspectives once.

Hope that helps :green_heart:

4 Likes

@Jen Ugh, can I spend another 300 bucks lol! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The way I see it you have it for life (life!), whereas a lot of services you have it once and that’s it

1 Like

I think this is a great start and you should move through a “try different fields, eliminate symptoms one by one and remove fields that are no long necessary”- approach.

This is a step in the right direction, good luck with your healing efforts

7 Likes

But it does make sense because the Shamanic Blend and New Perspectives together will cover whole psychological healing that includes Amygdala healing, Stellate Ganglian Block.

So, I would have no need for the PTSD field right?

I could also go for Point of No Return of course.

@Dr_Manhattan I was also looking to see which one of the above are covered in others fields whereby I no longer need them…

It seems the Shamanic Blend and New Perspectives cover PTSD and Amygdala Healing?

3 Likes

Decisions, decisions :)

Everybody’s different, you decide what’s right for you!

But yeah, shamanic and new perspectives may cover everything that’s in ptsd but I would have to check the descriptions to be sure. Do you have them handy?

However, each field is its own unique alchemy and I don’t want to get into the whole replacing discussion because not many fields really replace another unless it’s an upgrade of its former self (2.0, etc). It might do similar things, but each are different.

2 Likes

Nawww haha

I feel like I will become a Patreon and fetch the PTSD field that will cover Amygdala Healing including the Serotonine receptor repair and development, right?

See where that gets me and then perhaps go for the Shamanic Blend and New Perspectives later on as I get more funds.

1 Like

They each have their benefits and twists.
If you can use all, use all.
If you can’t, start with whichever before you get the rest.
If you can’t, you will have to make a decision.

I’m sorry, I don’t have much more guidance to give.
If I had, I would share it

Maybe if you shared your specific problems instead of the fields you think will help, we might have more context to reflect on.

Like @Jen said, everyone is unique, I don’t know much about you :slight_smile:

Also, mental health is not really my area of expertise. The thread is fairly recent, someone else will probably have more insights

5 Likes

Sure, you can spend your money however you want.

But some of us remember some of the details you posted about your financial situation. What will you tell the tax man in a little while? (Please don’t answer that here. That’s between you, your wallet and the tax man.)

Just take care of yourself, please.

2 Likes

Just looking to increase zest for life and heal the body.

Sustained some injuries and I always have kind of pressure and discomfort in the brain not sure what it is to be honest.

I had a lot of brain injury due to drug abuse and long-term sexual / love related trauma I think…

Also adrenal fatigue and kidney, liver, gut problems.

I have healed a lot, was on a Spiritual journey too and got a little ungrounded.

So a lot happening. Now, I’m looking at achieve pristine health so I can focus on my goals and live a healthy and happy life :slight_smile:

What more can I tell you haha? :)

I’m a mystery :innocent:

@Dr_Manhattan What is your area of expertise?

2 Likes

Well, I’m about to get a job and earn income… I’m known to make risks that end up working out lol!

It’s important for me to have good health so I can get things going :)

But I appreciate you being so kind and reminding me :)

I’m the king of break dance, once I’m on the floor, it’s just pure awesomeness, people hold their breath… in fact it’s so well known that when I walk in the club mask drop of the ceiling like in a depressurized airplane.

Just kidding, I make rambling jokes that go nowhere and leave you wondering what happened lol
I’m also good at teasing people to go on a goose chase to nowhere

Use plasma brain and let us know what happened

I recommend energy body repair and strengthening

Plasma flaunt if you can get it too
Coupled with some self-love energies

Now, from @WellBeing’s post I understand that you are having some financial issues, if so it might be better to wait before collecting all of this and start with free fields:

Stem cells, plasma light and infrared beach, DNA repair system if you have patreon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha omg I laughed so hard.

Been using it for several days now, it healed an area the side of my brain above the ear and now it’s working on different areas.

The PTSD field affected my brain as well, very noticeable… all over.

Will be adding that one to the stack for now.

What should I use that for?

I have Plasma Flaunt, Plasma Brain of Youth, Plasma Glass Skin — all of which I have been using.

I’m going to purchase New Perspectives in the future.

For now, I added PTSD Help.

Plasma Flaunt covers all four of these, right?

Well, you are made of different layers of energies more or less condensed, but each necessary to create the united you.

It is very likely that your past indulgences have damaged not only your physical body but also the more subtler layers of your being. This will go a long way in insuring your mental stability, sensitivity to the fields and many other benefits including your resistance to negativity. IMO, it should be at the forefront of any mental and physical recovery process.

You can refer to the corresponding thread to read further Q&A

I’m mostly healed and recovered mentally, emotionally and the subtle bodies have been taken care of.

I’m focusing now on the densest layer; the vessel who has sustained this damage over the years. I’m on a nutritious diet, eating extremely healthy, etc

1 Like

That’s great, though the title led me to believe you were seeking psychological healing too.
Nevermind it then

2 Likes

Just a quick note as I have to leave (I’ll read the whole thread once I’m back and reply in more details) before buying New Perspectives perhaps you can use the PTSD field (not everyday, once every 2-3 days) whith the Outlook Retainer and Amygdala Healing, it might give you a pre-taste of New Perspectives :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your improvements by the way! From what I quickly read, it must have taken a lot of dedication :heart:

Some of what you write echoes with my own journey and I’ve made fantastic improvements in the last year, it’ll be my pleasure to share what helped in case any of it calls to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but of a bodily nature. Such as the neurotransmitters, receptors, etc all the bodily functions related to psychological health — not the mental causative factors.

Those are taken care for.

Perhaps I should of been more specific :)

Why should PTSD Help require Amygdala Healing as it already has that field embedded within it?

And New Perspectives does not have Amygdala healing, right?

Thank you for the kindness, sadly, I’m not supported by anyone and this means a lot to me. I have not had recognition for all the growth I have undergone and things I had to face despite the positive / constructive intent that was behind it.

What does not kill us makes us stronger…

I never fell into negative thinking but my body just got very damaged because I kept going (mentally) despite all odds. Which cost me my bodily health, hence why I’m not reconstructing it!

@Amber3 please do share! :ok_hand::sparkles::pray: