Amygdala healing (+ fear release)

When will this audio appear on Patreon?

5 Likes

Eventually, when dream drops like 50 patreon tracks at once lol. You know how he does it

31 Likes

I wish this could destroy amygdala if we overuse it but well I am grateful even if it’s in this way how it’s.

amygdala is absolutely unnecessary thing, and there’s women here on earth which doesn’t have it and she is the most badass and so Fearless
Search up “the woman who has not fear”

3 Likes

Holly f*ck! I love the music for this one! Putting on my headphones to get those vibes straight to the amygdala lol Thanks dream.

1 Like

Maybe dream can make a field for shrinking the amygdala or reducing the brain activity there?

3 Likes

I wish but I doubt if he will do that ever. First he will observe how we all doing with this one, and then perhaps in year or two he might decided to do once that request of shrinking or completely destroying it… maybe

2 Likes

I read alot about psychopaths and brain scans show that they have a 20% reduced amygdala size. This is the reason why they are fearless and don’t feel anxiety.

4 Likes

I feel that the Amydgala Healing, Ego Dissolution and either of the Vibration audios would be a really powerful combination!

12 Likes

Combine it as well with the Sub limits removal or the Fearlessness pendant to make it even better!

4 Likes

then it’s another one reason to not do it as field cause you know it’s big reason why not… I doubt that Dream would like from some of us to make psychopaths

Actually I don’t know any of these things, don’t get me wrong…just bubbling

That is not true. Just because someone is fearless and has smaller amygdala, does not mean that they don’t feel empathy or have positive emotions.

6 Likes

I googled that women. And I find the description of her character quite interesting and positive!

“S.M. is described as very outgoing, extremely friendly, and uninhibited, as well as “somewhat coquettish” (playfully flirtatious) and having an abnormally high desire and tendency to approach others.”

5 Likes

There are some interesting books about the amygdalae from Neil Slade. Neil Slade’s mentor studied the amygdalae, and Neil Slade buried his brain in his yard.

Check out also his Cloudbusting technique and other psychic information: https://www.neilslade.com/cloud.html

4 Likes

See! That does not make her a psychopath! Sapien could probably make another field that targets the Amygdala in the future so have your hopes up :grinning:

2 Likes

I heard that sometimes people turn into constant love & happiness after accidents which “injure” their brain.

There is this two-way connection between amygdalas and energy can flow both ways. Such accident destroys the path from good amygdala to bad amygdala. From now on only bad-emotion :arrow_forward: good-emotion conversion is possible and you live in constant bliss like enlightened person :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

That is interesting. So the amygdala also is responsible for positive emotions. Dream could target that area. That would be good.

These are very interesting ideas. I really like you guys!

4 Likes

That’s so absolutely true, that’s why one my friend who had car accident and woke up from coma and had some brain injury , now is behaving like she is enlightened but really, I always thought why is she always smiling and in so rediculous happy mood… I mean, she wasn’t like that before car accident… and now I know why…so true…just hitted me…she is literally pure love and she also literally just don’t care about what people saying etc she so loves her enemies etc

5 Likes

One thing I found interesting is that scientist said that that woman is immune to PTSD . So no matter what shit life throws at her, she will handle it with a positive attitude and not get punished by it for the rest of her life…

“Feinstein even thinks that because of her brain damage, she could be immune to posttraumatic stress disorder, a trait that she [shares with some combat veterans.”

(http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v11/n2/abs/nn2032.html).

6 Likes

Holy crap that is a superpower…

Wow that literally is just something special, like other advanced level of fearlessness

“So no matter what shit lifestyle throws at her, she will handle it with a positive attitude and not get punished by it for the rest of her life…”

I feel like I am seeing my friend in all this…she just doesn’t feel it, this shit if someone throw on her…she killing them with her love and kindness and they so hate her sometimes

3 Likes