I need help folks

This is the best of the best

Btw don’t do not persuit, attract. Focus on cleansing and nourishing your aura and body. You can fill yourself with unconditional love and you will attract love naturally. But do not use energy (or magick) to make a specific person be with you if it is not their will, that does not end well. Interfering in the free will of another person has consequences on a karmic level as well.

Well you are free, in the end it depends on each person’s morality.

Probably after you cleanse your subconscious with these audios you will think deferentially.

4 Likes

I mean it is in his will in a sense, I was just trying to manifest him to get out of his fearful-avoidant attachment style and every time he would act a certain way it would devastate me. As I thought it was because of the assumptions I had of him that he reflected them in the 3D

1 Like

Try deep aura cleanse before other fields in the morning.
If You feel there is some kind of entity in your field try exorcism rite 2.0 from Dreamseeds and entity removal Sapien Medicine.

May i ask why this one specific person is on your mind?
Sorry i’ll be honest but obsessing over one person who dosent meet your needs and maybe never will is so draining… and its not working in your favor just the opposite.
If someone doesnt care that much as You do from the begininig what makes you feel it will ever change?

If You feel You need to try manifest specific person. The person is not into You.
Sorry. Love, respect, understanding , intimacy…dosent need sorcrery of any kind.

2 Likes

Thank you, and it was a multitude of things building up my stress and fear. As I had believed the reason I became burnt out was because of subliminals and that I was scared they were going to give me reversed results. I overanalyzed everything this person would do and that just led me to becoming desperate because some loa coaches taught that if a person isn’t perfect then you can change it, and if you’re not able to it’s your mind to blame for it. I just really needed a field that’ll cleanse my mind of this negative talk.

1 Like

We were together after all, but we parted ways because I had become so attached to the law of assumption and how I started blaming myself for everything that ever happened to me. As the law states everyone is you pushed out.

1 Like

You definetly need some deep cleaning and… rest.
Use deep aura cleanse once or twice before fields in the morning.( Before because it cleanses everything even fields)
Get rid of possiblle enities and calm your nerves.

And for a while… fuck the law of attraction ,assumpsion and take a good care of yourself both mind and body.
You will feel better soon.

6 Likes

What would you recommend for helping my nerves/ self love fields? What are some good ones I could use? And thank you so much for helping me out, it means a lot

1 Like

Idk if this is the most appropiate field for this but it is what comes to mind:

This is a free field to check if PU’s work well for you, and somewhat related:

1 Like

Anxiety removal is great.
You can download free stress dissolver from psychic university gumroad

Try breathing exercises, Wim hof method.
There are plenty tutorials on YouTube.

Pranayana Field or Spa days album variety of
sellf love fields for example love album from Energetic Alchemy

Be good to yourself.
You got this :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about the stress and anxiety you’ve been experiencing. Based on your situation and the need to renew your mind and alleviate worry i suggest the following with intention.

1. Trauma Release and Healing

• Activity: Guided Visualization
      • Sit or lie in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
      • Begin by visualizing a place that makes you feel safe and peaceful. It could be a beach, a forest, or any place you find soothing.
      • Imagine yourself in this place, experiencing it with all your senses – the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings.
      • As you listen to the audio, allow any negative emotions or memories to gently surface and then visualize them being washed away or transformed into positive energy.
  2. Healing the Amygdala

• Activity: Gentle Yoga or Stretching
      • Prepare a comfortable space where you can move freely.
      • Start with simple stretches, focusing on areas where you hold tension.
      • Move into gentle yoga poses if you’re familiar with them, synchronizing your movements with your breath.
      • Focus on the sensation of movement and breath, letting go of other thoughts.
2 Likes

Yes slr.3.0 is great reccomendation
Especially when some ,coaches ’ had audacity to put blame on @poggers275 .
Your mind is ok you just need to back to balance and never let anyone to blame you especially when you did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

I recommend the album the flow. There are several fields to nourish your essence, especially the jing infusion is good for the nerves (and all organs and tissues) and balance the hormones. Don’t abuse it, start listening once a day. also unconditional love infusion and the other audios from the album that you feel attracted to, you can learn more about it in the album thread. Also some grounding can help.

2 Likes

Can subscribe that. Unconditional love puts me to sleep when I’m burned down but hyperactive from stress/anxiety.

Really worth trying, even if only before sleep.

2 Likes

@Drift and that violin music is sublime. Sometimes I wonder if I love this track because it’s so good or if it’s because of the effect of unconditional love that makes me love it :joy:

2 Likes

Makes you love it unconditionally xD

2 Likes

Okay since im new to these fields, here’s a stack I’ll try using (they’re all free since I don’t really have money like that)

• subconscious limits removal v.3
  • amygdala release + fear removal 2-3 times
  • the all purpose anxiety removal
  • possibly the outlook trainer (I’ve seen it helps with negative thought patterns)
  • stress dissolver by psychology university
  • intrusive thought dissolver
    -self love audios of my choice (haven’t decided which ones to choose yet)
    -automated grounding
  • the deep sleeper sleep inducer since I have trouble sleeping at times
    If I need to remove or switch out any of these let me know, since I’ve seen that using too many fear release audios can of course bring it to the surface a lot.
3 Likes

That’s pretty similar to my own so I think it’s good. You can think of changing after testing it out.

Hi,

Please add Abundance Mindset from the Mind Settings album:

Some other fields you can try out, from the Dream Seeds channel are Emotional Release, Essence of Faith and Prayer and The Grace of Angels and Saints.

From the Energetic Alchemy channel there’s also The Devil (Reversed tarot archetype) and the Zealot of Positive Change (to potentially get a further push to move in a positive direction).

There’s also an excellent self love audio you may consider trying (the original link to the field on the Energetic Alchemy channel seems to have been taken down):

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll admit, this community is so awesome!

1 Like