On Google Play.
On Spotify.

Track 1: Depression the Relief 3:00
Track 2: Forgiveness and Release 5:49
Track 3: Love, Gratitude and Appreciation 2:38
Track 4: Trauma Release and Healing 3:32
Track 5: Self Love and Acceptance 8:17

37 Likes

Looks like updated and improved versions of the “Become Whole” “Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation” and “Trauma Release and Healing”

Actually it looks like they’re all updated and improved versions…

9 Likes

Can I use Depression the Relief instead of Depression,anxiety,stress relief

Also can I substitute Love,Gratitude and Appreciation with this youtube upload

Trauma release with the youtube upload one ?

Also can you please write the effects of Self love and Acceptance as well as Forgiveness and release ?

1 Like

Hi @apple, welcome to the Forum!

All of the tracks in this album seem to be updated versions of the corresponding audios available on YouTube.

Yes, you can use the audios in this album instead of the YouTube versions.

Depression the Relief is the updated version of Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief on YouTube.

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation in this album is an update of Love, Gratitude and Appreciation on YouTube.

Self Love and Acceptance in this album seems to be an update of the Self Healing and Acceptance audio.

12 Likes

How can you tell they’re updated besides upload date?

Does Depression The Relief also help with anxiety?

Hi thank you for posting this, sound like an awesome album. Do you know if the updated versions will be uploaded on Patreon soon? Google Play and Spotfy are not available in Botswana

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I think they will probably be uploaded to Patreon, because some of the other new albums from Sapien Medicine were uploaded there too.

4 Likes

Awesome news! Thank you!

2 Likes

The album is also available on YouTube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMS7NTqx_lE&list=OLAK5uy_ljNDHjDMQU0-LwBMLM6LoKgFq2Xgnn-2I

A Sapien Medicine Albums & Singles section is available on YouTube here:

5 Likes

Wonderful :clap: Thank you Uial

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has this been confirmed? New version of the Become Whole track?

Sapien has posted about the previous fields in a community post on YouTube.

8 Likes

So, no… Become Whole is another thing I guess

Today I woke up like a piece of… let’s say manure. It’s been some time since it hadn’t happened like that.

Obviously, big bosses like Blueprint of Life, Echoes of the Past, etc. in my night stack are perfectly doing their jobs and it would have been kind of naive to expect them to bring only cookies and berries ambience 24/7. No. Trash is being moved out and it stinks, naturally.

I always finish my night stacks with environmental fields (to wake up into something appealing). And thanks to the-one-I-won’t-name :tulip: :fr:, Autism Experimental has become my first field in the mornings since already some time now. Emotional Release is also present several times in my updated night stack.

I mention these because I know that they usually do wonders on my general state. But today started in a hopeless mode. The big salad: corona virus and its consequences, some patterns in my life that I had managed to identify and decided to banish 100% but still knocking on my door, etc. etc. I got pissed at all that.

Until I remembered back Depression the Relief. And indeed, what a RELIEF! I forgot how powerful it was. Not to mention the soothing music :heart:

I had walked on a banana peel and kept falling almost the whole day, but a few loops of this field have caught me up at the right time :pray:t2:

26 Likes

I had a realization the other day about this. I think this album gets way overlooked and other similar audios like Become Whole and Extreme Self Confidence. People reach for the “big” spiritual audios like Vibes…etc but yet they still have low self esteem, depression, and are led by other weak emotional states.

Of course not saying the big audios don’t work, but the mental health album really is important as a base line for progression, and simply because that’s supposed to be our natural state.

Part of my stack includes

Become Whole ->
Self Love & Acceptance ->
Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation ->
Extreme Self Confidence

33 Likes

first things first they say

8 Likes

@KingMerc, @anon82168195 totally agree with you guys. I was always keeping track no. 3 in my stacks but revisiting the rest of the album doesn’t hurt. It’s been today’s lesson for me :)

10 Likes

*****Love, Gratitude & Appreciation <always make me feel better

4 Likes