Trauma Release and Healing

Does anyone know the description to this?

1 Like

Trauma release… and healing.

:D

4 Likes

It is part of the “Mental Health” album, but I believe there is no further description beyond what the title says…

…or maybe the description of the one aimed at animals may somehow help you:

4 Likes

Yes like @JAAJ says. Same as the description of the old trauma healing audio:

10 Likes

The title reflects the content. Also I know when you listen to this audio plus Amygdala healing and fear release, they work synergically. If you can buy items on gumroad you can purchase “The shamanic medicine blend”. This audio contains most audios which are in Mental Health album (including this track), but “the shamanic medicine blend” is more than the audios which are being layered. This is what I understood from reading the testimonies.

3 Likes

What a good stack.to get rid of and panic attacks forever? Im new here.

2 Likes

Definitely include Amygdala Healing, PTSD Help and Outlook Retrainer (or New Perspectives).

3 Likes

Definitely add depths of your soul and the new nerve fields too :)
So with this your full list can be

Depths of Your Soul
Nerve Tissue Repair
Induced Plasmalogen Production
Parkinson’s Help (for the dopamine help- very beneficial for me in related cases. I use with Multiple Sclerosis 2.0)

And brain regeneration.

When you feel more robust, add astral viber and mana circuits, deep brain magnetic stimulation,

And if you can get pure heart coherence then do :) read the reviews on this thread to know what it does.

6 Likes

Does @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo happen to know if there are any extra goodies in the specific trauma healing that’s part of the mental health album, cuz I realized in the animal trauma there’s also amygdala healing