Advanced Healing

You’re very welcome. Glad to hear about everything! You are being a wonderful sister. It’s inspirational! :smile:

I’m sorry to hear about the effects from the pain killers and the terrible migraines she’s experienced over time, and I truly hope that this can begin to help her.

That’s a good question. Sam has written in the FAQ that one can listen to as many audios as they like which are hormone or temporary boosts and don’t create permanent physical changes.

Here’s a link to the FAQ question:

There are only three to five physical structural change fields amongst those (Liver Cirrhosis Treatment, Brain Regeneration, Anti Aging, possibly Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity) and the other audios create temporary boosts or effects of some sort. So it might be all right to go full in.

Everyone has unique experiences with the fields and unique individual responses, though, so what works best can be a bit of a discovery one makes through testing and experiences. So perhaps see how she feels with the fields and whether each field feels all right for her with her migraines.

Often if one is listening to too many fields, they will feel overwhelmed, tired or lethargic, physically or mentally. So if she notices those things or feeling like there are too many different energies to adapt to, she could also reduce the number of fields and start off more slowly.

Some people have noticed The Flow of Jing, Pranayama Training and Pranic Swirls can help recharge when tired and allow them to listen to a larger number to fields. Some people also find the number of different fields they can listen to can grow over time.

One tip about Advanced Healing: it can use quite a bit of energy, nutrients and resources from the body to fuel the increased healing speed. So it can help to eat a nourishing, hearty meal before playing it to increase the physical nutrients available. Perhaps try listening to audios that raise energy levels before Advanced Healing as well, to increase the energy available, such as The Flow of Jing, The Chi Elixir and Environmental Energy Accumulator.

For The Skeptics is a field that might be of help with raising energy levels and with general healing too. It gathers bioenergy into the body and nervous system, which can be used for healing or where it’s needed. It’s also possible it might worsen migraines due to the extra bioenergy gathered in the brain, though, so perhaps try experimenting slowly with that field if you would like to try it.

I’m hoping all the best for her. Keep us updated, I’m keen to hear how she goes! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Hi Uial that is awesome news!!!

Yes I agree with you, just as her doctor is trying out various painkillers to find one that will help, she too will have to try out the audios and see how they affect her.

Will keep you posted!

3 Likes

Edit: Meant to add to that post that I think Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Liver Cirrhosis are generally helpful fields to play even if tests are normal, even for the average person, as they can help in many ways and can help to reverse dysfunction or developments that might not yet meet testing criteria.

1 Like

Again I totally agree with you! Even if the tests come back all clear she still needs to listen to both of them. One because I’m certain she must have scar tissue from the operation. Secondly she has been taking tons of medication in the last seven years, pain killers, anti seizure meds, the whole shabang and I am pretty sure they too have had an impact on her liver. In fact I think I am going to add them to my own playlist too. :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome that it’s inspired you to add them to your playlist too! :smiley:

1 Like

just for information.

3 Likes

can it heal emotions, mental illness, and blockages?

2 Likes

Hmm good question . I dont think it’s designed for that but I wouldnt say its impossible as mind and body are interconnected on every level.

What do you say to pairing the Advanced Healing pendant with the new Scar Tissue + Stem Cell audio? Is it too much? Was planning to loop the audio all night while wearing the pendant.

1 Like

Everyone has unique experiences with the fields, so perhaps try it and see how you feel. If you don’t feel exhausted, it should be fine.

If you find yourself feeling tired, you can also try playing fields which increase your energy such as For the Skeptics, The Flow of Jing, The Chi Elixir and Pranic Swirls.

Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal might work well together synergistically with the Advanced Healing pendant as it provides more stem cells to your body for healing. The pendant also regulates the healing power to match your available energy.

From the description:

Limit Use Time This item was once restricted to short time use but it has been modified so as to regulate the healing power of the item to the capacity of the wearer’s available energy. It is still capable of speeding up healing 10 or 20 times faster than our faster healing item but will not do so if it will leave a person exhausted. As a result it can now be worn full time.

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the answer. Will try out that method.

2 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

2 Likes

Which field would you pick if someone had an illness like Cancer? Advanced Healing or Eternity Redux? I tend to Advanced Healing, what do you guys think?

Eternity has an stronger healing field in it than advanced healing and also a fields that fights of diseases:

The second portion increases the specific disease fighting ability of your system by about four times. (This is more than enough to fight off any disease.) It does so with specific limiters however to prevent your immune system from ever turning on your body, preventing any problem in that area.

So if you have the money eternity. If not… anti cancer and sensecent removal field from youtube. Also some others… like klotho, Mitochondrial‐targeted catalase, Automated workout system (surprisingly the rev-erb starves cancer cells) cancer cells also feed of from fat cells so fat burning fields. Vitamin c production together with fasting. Probably some others too lol. These are the ones that come to mind right now. Of course the mental and energy body related fields will help too but the reason for that disease is rather individual I think.

16 Likes

Astonishing.
Thank you.

Btw. this was a hypothetical question, no one here suffers from cancer, thanks god. I was just asking so I know what to go for in such a case.
Thanks for the help

3 Likes

I’m glad. Have a good day

1 Like

Did you use the audio or tag? I am trying to decide which to buy.

Hi Uial

My name is @Evz, I am @Jennyfire’s sister. She asked for advice on this thread for ways to help me with my terrible migraines that I have been suffering from for the past 7 years. I am currently visiting her, and she has kindly assisted me in registering and joining the forum. Thank you so much for all the advice you gave my sister she has relayed it all to me and she also kindly printed the cards for me.

I am very new to all of this and am still finding my way on my spiritual path. At this stage in my life I find myself to be at a crossroad and I feel lost, totally overwhelmed and always in constant pain with the migraines that have worsened over the years. The migraines are now 24/7. I should also let you know that I have now stopped taking any pain killers, it has now got to the stage that they don’t work and make me feel nauseous. I now have an ice pack permanently secured to my head with a hand towel (a very comical sight) :crazy_face: day and night, yep I sleep with it too. These ice packs are constantly changed throughout the day and during the night too which means my sleep is constantly interrupted but they are the only thing that lessens the pain. As soon as the ice pack melts the pain returns.

I feel I should also tell you a bit about myself. I am married to a narcissist and a non-believer. We have been married for 25 years. Slowly overtime I have lost my sense of identity; self-esteem. I am also a very emotional person who will cry at the drop of a hat.

Through the help of my sister I have created the two playlists you recommended. One to listen to during the day and one to listen to while I have the migraine. It’s too early to give feedback just yet as I have only just started listening. Nor have I been able to have the liver tests done yet but I will as soon as I get back home.

Last night with my sister’s assistance and recommendations I bought some audios on Gumroad. Some she said would help me right now and others she said I would need in my arsenal as they would be good to always have.

These are the audios that we purchased:
Advanced Healing
Soul/Core Energy Restoration
Negative Energy and Entity Removal
Positive Vibes Energy
Sacral and Base Chakra Clearance
Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra Clearance
Crown and 3rd Eye Chakra Clearance
Epsilon Brainwave State
Cognitive Enhancement
Schumann Resonance
Charisma and Glamour

Please could you advise me, and this goes out to anyone else reading this thread. Where should I start? Besides the two playlists you recommended for the migraines, do you have any recommendations on which other audios I should listen to, to help me find myself again, to build up my self-esteem again? Pain control is my priority now. Should I hold off on listening to anything else? By listening to too many audios will I be overwhelming myself? Am I trying to do too much at once?

My apologies for the long reply, I promise from now on all my responses will be short.

17 Likes

Hi @Evz, welcome to the forum! I’m glad you’ve joined it. This is a great community and I hope you feel welcome here. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re very welcome. I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing such terrible migraines for so long. I can only imagine the strength it takes to cope with them each day along with everything else you’ve mentioned. I hope the morphic fields help you begin to heal.

The procedure recommended in the Point of No Return article can be a great starting point for anyone and a helpful article to read if you find yourself at a crossroad. The audios can clear blockages and help change negative emotional patterns, which can also help morphic fields work more effectively.

Here are links to the audios in the article:

The Gumroad chakra audios can also be a great starting point. Clearing and growing all of the chakras can help rebuild self-esteem and your sense of identity.

These audios may also help you rebuild self-esteem:

What might overwhelm you really depends upon what your unique physical and energy body can handle, and it can take some time and experimentation to figure out what works best for you.

Specific audios may become less effective the more audios one listens to. On the other hand, improving your chakras and self-esteem may also help improve your results with other morphic fields as they restore confidence and harmony within you.

If you’re overwhelming your system with fields, you’ll typically notice feeling more overwhelmed, tiredness or lethargy, physically or mentally. So as you experiment, perhaps you can adjust your listening based on how you feel and how well the pain control is working.

In addition to the audios in the post you replied to which might help you handle more audios, the Energy Expansion and Attunement cards can help a person handle more morphic fields.

Here are a couple of tips written by the Sapien team about the morphic fields, from the new course, which might be of interest to you:

• You can listen to as many as you want. Keep in mind that the more you listen to though, the less effective specific audios may be. Your energy body may be more receptive but still… absorbing 30 different kinds of energy in one day will make certain ones stand out less and have less of an effect. More is not better.
  • Listening to an audio field every single day will overtime create a new permanent pattern in your being that will persist even without you listening to an audio. Morphic fields in your energy system or anything develop through persistent repetition over a period of time. So for example, if you would like to feel love and gratitude every day, listening to that audio every single day for a long period of time would eventually make the feeling of love and gratitude a very natural state of being. Just like if you are depressed or very negative, that natural state of negativity developed over many repetitive negative thoughts over a long period of time.

No worries at all about the long reply. It’s nice to hear from you. Please feel welcome to express yourself on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Hi Uial
Thanx for all your recommendations. I will create playlists with the audios you have recommended and over time will adjust them accordingly. You are right in saying that more is not better, it is just that I want to do so much, but I know that right now I need to take baby steps. It’s a lot to take all in but I know over time I will slowly figure it all out.

Thank you Uial, I really appreciate you taking the time to give me such detailed advice. :heart:

12 Likes