Advanced Healing

Looks like Sapien posted the Advanced Healing audio on Gumroad now since most ppl couldn’t add the tag to their shopping cart.

6 Likes

Yup, I got it a few days ago and so far very impressed!

5 Likes

Thrice a day so far …

4 Likes

From what I know Sapien changed the field so we can use it all day without getting overpowered

6 Likes

Does anyone know what kind of healing Advance Healing does? Is it typical things that need healing like cuts, scars, recovery from surgeries, or is it the entire body including organs, joints, tendons, bones, etc almost like a general body regeneration and improvement?

17 Likes

I believe it heals everything you described. :smile:

Edit: I believe it does because our bodies are always constantly healing and repairing cells throughout regardless of acute injury, and in my personal experience with the field so far, it has worked to heal everything you described.

13 Likes

I really want to add Advanced Healing and Eternity to my collection of amazing items, I’ll just have to talk with Sapien about how to avoid the fields healing things one doesn’t want to be healed.
Hmm I think it could be done with a customization, installing a “neutral zone” on a body part so it doesn’t get affected

3 Likes

What’s an example of something you don’t want healed?

2 Likes

Well… scars.
They look pretty cool, you know

12 Likes

I’m just curious for example if I’m using lighten eyes would it restore the melanin it’s removíng if I used advanced healing?

4 Likes

I suppose this field could be perfect combination with Anti Age audio field?

3 Likes

Lolllll. It’s an old trope that girls like scars and bad boys. I think that only Skin Regeneration and Collagen may work for scars.

3 Likes

How did you heal the scars?

Well yes, you got me.

2 Likes

Since Advanced Healing heals the entire body, is it necessary to listen to specific healing audios like Joint Regeneration too? Or would AH have you covered.

7 Likes

I have stopped all other individual healing videos for now, and focusing only on Advanced healing. However, Stem Cells, Anti Aging and Regeneration categories probably are not covered by Advanced Healing?

9 Likes

I thought that regeneration videos may not be included too. However, I could also see regeneration as a form of healing :thinking:

4 Likes

It would be great if this included Regen as well! Then I just need Advanced Healing, Anti Aging and Telomere and I am good! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello, I have tendinitis in my legs (post tib and I overstretched my Achilles a couple weeks ago) my tendinitis has been present for almost a year now (lots of swelling for the post tib) and I want to know if I should purchase this audio… would it help me? How long do you think it would take? Am I better off using the fat to stem calls? Or is this advanced healing the best option? I dont want to use joint regeneration cause i feel theres alot of things wrong with my legs it may be more than just the tendinitis so id rather do something for all around healing. Any advice would be much appreciated!!! Thanks a ton.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if Advanced Healing helps with brain regeneration as well or as a whole body regeneration like the Fat to Stem Cell? I have Advanced Healing on a pendant.

3 Likes