Upcoming Premiere - Essassani Energy Infusion Meditation

And take a chance at getting nuked? Ehhh why not?

what if we put a booster sigil on earth so the nuke canā€™t penetrate the earthā€™s shield?

one must take chances to see how the alien will react

:rofl:

Hi Explorer,

There can be some misunderstandings, all the more while using written communication. Try not to give up please. Answers/suggestions may not always be given straight away but sooner or later thereā€™s almost always at least someone out here whoā€™ll reply. Wishing you courage.

PS: regarding the part of your post for which I have somewhat more ā€œexperienceā€, have you tried the Mental Health album on Sapien Medicine channel?

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @explorer! Glad to have you here. Great to hear the scoliosis field has been helping you! :smiley:

Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™ve been facing these issues. There are many knowledgeable members here who would be happy to help if you have any questions. As @Bronyraur said:

Please do not worry too much about this. As @Bronyraur said, sometimes there are misunderstandings, especially on the internet.

This community is open to everyone and I hope you feel welcome here!

Please feel free to participate and let us know if you have any questions.

Here are a few tips for the issues youā€™ve mentioned:

The Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment field @anon728190 suggested can also help correct scoliosis. It works on the posture and spine to about the end of the shoulder blades, and may help with your scapula in addition to the Experimental Scoliosis Treatment field.

From the Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment YouTube comments section:

As @Bronyraur suggested, Sapien has an excellent Mental Health Album on YouTube and on other music websites.

To answer your question about the Myostatin field, if you stop using it you may find that you gradually lose the muscle mass gained, to a varying extent.

The extent to which you maintain muscle mass if you stop using the field will depend upon factors which normally maintain muscle mass, but you can always listen to the Myostatin field every so often to help maintain the results.

Hereā€™s a suggestion from @Genie about the field:

And as Sapien (Captain_Nemo) said, Psimindsetā€™s post below about myostatin and muscle mass was a good answer. Itā€™s well worth exploring the fields in the post for maintaining muscle mass. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of wishes, and let us know how youā€™re going if youā€™d like to.

13 Likes

So did anybody really try this ?

What do you mean @Alexander? You mean the stacks given by Uial? Or the Essassani meditation? If you mean the second one, then Iā€™d say oh yes and itā€™s more than real(ly).

(insert fireworks)

4 Likes

try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O1D-hVA3qs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOfoS-EDcUA

3 Likes

I did a half-hearted meditation with this video last night before sleep, asking for help to help me ā€œrememberā€.
I ended up having a dream of being in a spaceship with my loved ones after my planet got destroyed. I remember casually setting up my room (shared with a loved one) and another coming into our room and asking if she could use our facilities because hers werenā€™t set up yet. I gotta say Iā€™m thankful and feel a little whoops for doing the meditation half-heartedly lol

12 Likes

Same here.

Your whole post is just mamma mia. Welcome here!

Those Sassani pals (along with Captain and Sammy) have shaken up my life within only a few days lol. More than ever. Itā€™s a total paradigm shift for me. Last doubts erased, feeling smaller than a microbe, etc.

Wonā€™t be much around these days: I decided to go somewhere deeper in Gaiaā€™s lap (cheers Samu <3) to get some extra healing, extra guidance and maybe better connection (I hope) with our intergalactic mates/progeny.

(Love, Gratitude and Appreciation playing in the background, with its vibes sent to its creator).

8 Likes

love them I swear

1 Like

Yes, muscle loss happens naturally with inactivity. So itā€™s only logical that if you go a long time without doing workouts or using these fields, your muscles will reduce. But it wonā€™t happen overnight. Hereā€™s an article on it: https://builtwithscience.com/how-long-does-it-take-to-lose-muscle/

1 Like

I used to be somewhat worryingly obsessed with that movieā€¦but i was a teenager so Iā€™ll let it slide :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm, it looks like this was never linked to the actual video, so posting the link now:

Canā€™t believe that poeple comment here so rarely.
Alien contact and communication, like astral travel and conceptual communocition, is one of the major next steps in any further understanding of the world and spiritual developmentā€¦

PS: Discussion on the tag here.

3 Likes

I think essessanis are pretty open to show themselfs on that field, maybe I say so because they were my first alien contact and the first field for these galaxys/races, but they seemed very playluf and kind.

1 Like

Thatā€™s super cool. I will try this meditation out.

The Arcturians have guided me here as an excercise to improve my ā€œbasic alien communication skillsā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you will have some good experiences then, unlike arcturians or sirians, well I would even say arcturians are more open to show themselfs on Arcturian Meditation unlike Sirians, I tried all of the meditations, Pleidians or Andromedians (not sure which name) and Essessanis are one of those who are more open to show themselfs.

Milky Way and Orion are highly perciveable too, and I think the higher the spiritual advancement of these beings goes, the more picky they become. I might be wrong tho.

This is just my experience and I am no meditation master that is crazy or anything, just take your time, lay down or sit however you meditate and let it flow.

Never did I saw any sirians nor pleidians/andromedians (as said, dunno what the blue skin race is called which I saw)

I might switch things because Iā€™m not sure of the name, I saw the blue skin race, I thinks its andromeda and not pleidians.

Thas just some experiences really, maybe I did all in one of these meditations about 18 or so over the course since they came out, but yes, very fun to do and a good practice to establish contact since these fields help you a lot.

Not seeing them doesnt mean you dont have contact, not at all, Sirians for example might not show themselfs but guide you, the same applies for different races.

Still a good training trying to see these beings

Oh wait yes, pegasus is one of which I didnt saw either, my bad, but I didnt really do that one much.

The more you meditate on these things the more stable your connections to these beings becomes

I guess goes without saying

and yes everybody has a different experiences, thas just mine

Arcturian experiences are the weirdest Ive had tho

2 Likes

Is that why you call yourself Kosmonavt? :slight_smile:

I believe with whom they show up, besides your personal soul, energy and level of advancement, has also a lot much to do with at which of these civilizations you also have parallel incarnations (I say parallel because time is an illussion).
And letā€™s not forget that the Higher Self also has a say in all of thisā€¦

2 Likes

haha no, I think we are all kosmonavts/astronauts/Space traveler etc. traveling this universe and existence in every way possible

overall it reminds me of old russia and how these people might have felt going to space for the first time, the energy is very different from astronaut in my eyes

yes these things play a big factor, I guess these beings are way more perceptive of reality and timelines therefore theres high chances you have easier time connecting

as said many many factors, maybe even because your soul is so advanced youā€™re able to interact with all these beings, as you said or not even advancent but maybe pure and good, a good heart maybe, I dont think they would judge a soul only by advancement, more by the persons heart and how much good is in that person

These galaxys are very big tho, Milky way seemed for me like a mix up of different races from different galaxys just being there and well, I guess having fun ?

I think I should sooner or later if no one else does it meditate on these galaxys more and maybe write an essay or something, or you will do it since arcturians directed you to practice communication skills, Ill look forward to your essays :wink:

and well it might take me years to get there

1 Like