New Album: Sapien Medicine - Mental Health

I have a question which may sound weird. But is listening to this a few times daily going to make it permanent?

1 Like

Its healing ! Healing its permanent unless you get innjured again!

Inn some way its permanent!

Fuel for your game!

6 Likes

Thank you for answering :blush:

1 Like

Nothing, just bumping this thread because these fields are possibly not getting enough attention and someone may discover and find them really useful on this day :)

8 Likes

(in a playful tone) And deprive them the joys of using our handy Search engine? :rofl:

(I keed, I keed)

4 Likes

Sometimes we just need to listen in for better mental space/support through rough times.

14 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to Depression The Relief, Self Love and Acceptance since 3 months. Iā€™ve really gone from being in pits to doing daily tasks without fail. :heart:
Because depression makes time feel wonky and I would just sit and do nothing for hours before. Qould be lost in my own mind. But now I keep being on the move. I added Trauma Release yesterday so letā€™s see

20 Likes

:muscle: :hugs: :partying_face:

I recommend you also add Outlook Retrainer

= literally the solution for 99% of the worldā€™s problems

11 Likes

Iā€™d actually chime in, deep brain and outlook did way more for me than the mental health album.

But it might be due to me personally having very specific problems. Some might need the mental health album rather than deep brain and outlook.

So if you feel like this isnā€™t working out you can try those others. Iā€™ve also done the receptor ones (neuro album, addiction ones) , donā€™t have the result of deep brain and outlook retrainer.

Itā€™s 3x deep brain and 3x outlook retrainer daily.

Oh but donā€™t look down on the gratitude track of this album.

13 Likes

Bumpachino :coffee: erryone needs a lovin

6 Likes

This Album, in my opinion, is by far the most important one.

Simply for the Forgiveness, Trauma Healing and Self Love fields alone.

I am just writing and posting this to make more people aware of these gems.

The more self-love you have, the more results with other fields you will have.
Because you can only gift yourself the good stuff when you actually love yourself :wink:.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve been enjoying this album again recently and stacking with the good old Become Whole, Shamanic Medicine Blend, and New perspectives

Iā€™ve also been listening to innocence and childlike wonder, but this time finally being consistent with them :slight_smile:

Past week for me has all been about change, small steady changes every day.

Last night I was talking to a dear friend on here and she said my Spirit feels different, I really loved hearing that :D cuz itā€™s exactly what Iā€™ve been working on

Iā€™ve been also more motivated to take more steps in my life and picking up on things Iā€™ve been meaning to do for a long time

Letā€™s see where we land with these new changes :)

8 Likes

Sure about that. Since i consistantly use this album in night stack, result better and better everyday. But the most important is i start feel good about my self after years of depress and trauma with full of neg beliefs. This album is a gem.

5 Likes

Never thought about that.
Playing the album before sleep everyday

4 Likes

what about old version of Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief ? is that better or the new version is better?

2 Likes

You can personally try 1 for a week and next for another week. Whichever suits you best, go with it. Something like how I did below. :point_down:

1 Like

Okay so I conducted an experiment ā€“
I dropped Gratitude of Blessings field and intended to ā€˜Love, Gratitude and Appreciationā€™ from mental health album daily for 2 months.

Differences from listening to this field : i listen to it in PONR stack so it comes right after Remove Subconscious limits for me.

Itā€™s a pretty interesting field cause Iā€™ve noticed that the gratitude part is a little less prominent for me but the love part makes me understand people better and be patient with them. I tried all these out in my uni. People seem to be pulled towards me for no reason. I think itā€™s due to this field. I also started to notice and appreciate people like the helping staff, the city municipality cleaners, and waiters more. Usually I was the sort of person to only focus on my work and not bother about these people who make our lives easier. So I am deeply grateful to all of them for working with so less appreciation by the world in general and still showing up everyday.

Effects of listening to Gratitude of Blessings are in that particular thread.

Verdict: it helps to listen to both these fields as they both seem to serve a different purpose.

6 Likes

Hi, sorry for the late reply (just seeing your post),

Thereā€™s a friend of mine (or letā€™s rather say a friendā€™s husband) with an extremely negative family history/childhood experiences. It used to have repercussions on his own family for years (violent behavior toward his wife and child, insomnia, spectacular mood swings, etc.).

The older Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief seemed to be the only field able to calm him down. On the other hand, he wasnā€™t fond of the newer Mental Health album. It somehow felt different to him.

Personally, I felt more comfortable with the latter and used it for a long time, until dropping it for other fields.

Other factors can often intervene too, like the sound/musical aspect for instance. When I donā€™t like it much (happens sometimesā€¦ sorry), I have a harder time sticking with the related field.

And various configurations are always possible, as pointed out by @Cathroulette.

4 Likes