Knowledge Thread

Just remember to always start with root chakra not the other way around:)

4 Likes

Emphasize more on it too since it helps balance everything else out

3 Likes

it’s true it will help ground everything automatically and rarely or in intense energy energy exercises you will need the grounding audio. That’s why you should work your way up from the root. Or so is my experience after I tried it for 1 month.

Thing is you know if it’s overactive when it manifests as greed but the best thing about it it’s that it grounds itself back if you let it go or let it be.

So one thing I want to mention when someone says starts from the bottom up and gives the advice without explanation this is the conclusion I came myself. And when you get the letting go just as a spiritual thing just to do it the meaning is that letting go is to ground yourself and reset the expectation to the thing you want. Starting a new if you will with clear mind and real expectations of what is what.

4 Likes

The Alchemical Crucible is a chakra meditation of sorts too, as it has the bandhas automated, I think (my memory, man xD).

So listening to blockage removal, then doing some meditation, and then Alchemical Crucible would be a nice combo. Finish it with Ojas and you’re golden.

Isn’t there like a way to work on all chakras at once, in a balanced way? I only do the 1st tibetan rite for this reason. Then the 6th and 7th xD

4 Likes

Except for those already mentioned (energy blockage removal and the tibetan audio), I don’t know another one either (again, there are separate fields for chakras, base and navel, 3rd and 4th,etc.).

2 Likes

Found out / realized…

I noticed that if i don’t have genuinely experience and be the feeling of appreciation, love, acceptance (hug yourself. Appreciate yourself) then the energetic programming just swirls / floats around instead of ‘integrating’ / converging.

I guess this is one reason why visualization works and why love and appreciation (especially appreciation) and acceptance practice is important as well as removing the baggages

1. The mental health album.
  2. This JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍
  3. Depths of Your Soul (appreciation)

Maybe this is why some people aren’t getting results

9 Likes

@Divine_Lotus?

2 Likes

Possibly in some ways depends on you. I’ve also read it helps with your abilities. There’s also the mandala

I’ve done that myself with full faith and intent. It was like water flowing from one area to another. It was most apparent with the help of mass meditation.

3 Likes

Thanks. :pray:

1 Like

Does Anyone use Pleurisy for hours or/and looping while sleeping??

Is it truly safe to do this?

I would (like to) listen for (let’s say) 1 hour (if it:s truly safe), spread throughout the day, so 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there/later,…, 10 minutes before bed/sleeptime.

1 Like

For anyone learning anatomy and more advanced terms with images
This is a fun interactive game that starts with simple general directional terms to the more detailed levels of crosssections

Android and iOS mobile compatible

These guys deserve a lot of love. :yellow_heart: :fire:
I have yet to see anyone else do something like this for free

Website https://www.imaios.com/en/anatomy-ninja

7 Likes

I am gonna try this because the app symbol reminds me of Fruit Ninja Classic :smiley:
Who has unlocked the golden blade in it?

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Referring to and adding with this post

Android YouTube App Alternative

If you’re using Android, a free app i recommend is Newpipe (available on Github and F-Droid). It can play in the background, no advertisements, and playlists can be made, but no account sign-in. Must be done manually unless you import the url of your playlists on YouTube into the search / share into the app if the playlist is public

There’s other YouTube based apps on F-Droid that don’t play ads such as SkyTube, ViMusic, etc

:warning:
Also note that if you want to support the creator(s) behind the content, disable ad blocking /use non-adblocker program anywhere on the channel and websites etc

5 Likes

Here is another useful site for anatomy stuff. It’s fun

https://www.anatomyarcade.com/index.html

5 Likes

I had used YouTube vanced in the past. However it stopped working on one phone, but on another it still works, so it’s probably unreliable nowadays

4 Likes

Had to work on Thoracic outlet syndrome.

On a hunched-forward position a lot? Using the mouse a lot? Shoulder-neck tendon?

This is targeting the tighter pectoralis minor + scalene muscle issues where they compress the blood flow too much

3 Likes

And not getting enough energy (3 treasures + microcosmic) whilst containing it (soul restoration) due to leakage

2 Likes