Subconscious Limit Dissolver

Anyone know if the Subconscious Limit Dissolver audio on Gumroad is the one without music or not ??

Thank You…

It’s with classical music Beethoven and I love it

2 Likes

It is pretty good, but its hard to leave it on loop while sleeping …

4 Likes

Yes indeed you should be use to it which is not easy

I like the older one that’s on Patreon. It’s not as strong as the newer one, but it has a constant tone which is much easier to sleep to. Also when I’m out in public or with family, I keep the volume loud enough that I can hear it, and the tone blend into the environment so no one really notices. Whereas having the song playing gets me some annoyed looks lol

3 Likes

How so?

5 Likes

Which version you spoke about

I am a member on patreon and the .mp3 file is no more there for download … just on patreon …

Oh my bad. I need to start reading the comments before posting false info lol sorry!

You mean just on Gumroad?

Yes sir … the one on gumroad … is it the one without music ??

Well mine isn’t, like I already said, I recently bought it and it’s classical music one

1 Like

Simply fantastic , the other version hurt my ears.

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/subconscious-no-30136795 Got this on Patreon

@anon44251429 Music is by Gioachino Rossini :wink:

1 Like

@Vandark I was wondering why the frequency is different though :thinking:

Anyone tried looping this one?

at the workplace, this audio plays constantly (version without music). in the night playlist I have it 4 times. Believe me, listening 1-2 times a day, 1 time will be ineffective. this audio makes it possible to understand how much a person has accumulated load in consciousness, and how difficult the process of getting rid of trash is.

11 Likes

Yeah I was thinking exactly this. Or at least I guess it would take a very long time.

Also I don’t see any limits in the description

You want to say listening only twice daily for year won’t do anything?