Subconscious Limit Dissolver

I do not know. you can try :slight_smile: according to my logic, the process of getting rid of mental garbage should be constant. the dissipation of fog in my head began to happen personally when I started to increase the amount of listening to this audio

7 Likes

Thanks, Does Eric from SES have some madala for similar purpose as subconscious limit dissolver?
I mean let me know if you know lol

1 Like

unfortunately he does not have such mandalas. but some mandalas have a great effect on brain health, and they can be added to everyday life if the main goal is to optimize brain processes :slight_smile:
C60, Monoatomic Gold, Awaken the Mind, Pineal Awakening

1 Like

@anon44251429 and don’t forget to add the Ego Dissolution audio before listening to Subconscious Limit Dissolver. As many have written, they match perfectly. and this is the optimal base for listening to other Sapien audio :wink:

5 Likes

Same thing here… listening twice daily for 2 years

I am more sensitive to fields now

6 Likes

Yes, probably people should consider it as an initial field to start with Sapien Medicine

1 Like

Yeah I was not thinking about abandon it… more like do it at high reps for the first few months

I’m using it 3x a day right (1 with music and 2 without)

2 Likes

Wish they create subconscious limited dissolver in a dog tag!

4 Likes

Looking foward for the day when it comes, hope it has subfields such as Ego Dissolution and Energy Blockage Remover

5 Likes

i tried looping this audio (patreon no music version) last night and it was awesome! i dreamed the dreams i wanted to dream without any extra effort on my conscious part. my subconscious felt like it was telling me my life right now is set up to enjoy being a kid again.

i grew up with a lot of rules that were effective for my parents and ex-community to control me through guilt, fear, and shame. once i distanced myself from them, i still policed myself with their rules and this audio and sapien medicine has really helped me erase each rule. i am able to enjoy life again more and more every day.

12 Likes

Always happy when I read testimonials like yours. I have a particular affection for that field because this is how I met Dreamweaver’s work.

Tell me about it. The worse part is that mine are very open-minded… on the surface. But with all due respect, they’ve ruined many things until the “rebel” kid in me said “stop” lol.

Anyway. I wish yours to have a thrilling ride for the years to come.

4 Likes

thrilling? haha yes i guess you can say that! thanks for your feedback i really appreciate that you make me feel heard!

subconscious limits dissolver is one of my favourites! it feels like a team of cleaners going around the house that is your brain while you’re off on vacation dreaming about all the possible ways you can have joy and happiness in this life. :sunflower:

10 Likes