The Malleable Ego

The combination of this with Inner Bliss Illuminato and Your Energetic Being should be considered for those who listen more than 8/10 times tend towards spiritual practice and ego death or it should also be done for those who play it less to unlock the results?

1 Like

first listen of it as suggested made me crazy. i was as outside of myself.

like my ego? was screaming…

then learn to stack front and back of what i want with one loop of this and then it was pleasant.

5 Likes

@SammyG made me buy it! :joy:
Brilliant reflection! :heartpulse:

1 Like

The antitidote to self desctruction.

Looped overnight and i am back from the dead.

Alive.

Dreamt of playing a football match with 60k people watching, it was so exciting. I stopped playing soccer long ago, because i was anxious of the competitive matches and of my performance, this intense fear and avoidance probably stuck with me ever since. Tonight i played the game and overcame it. Even though we lost i gave my all in.

I’ll still have to keep looping, i see it goes deeper and deeper.

23 Likes

Hmm… I wonder how this one compares to PONR… that one also has ego diss+ and rewiring capabilities, right?

PONR included ego dissolution not ego diss +

I thought that was just short for ego dissolution. now I see that there’s an NFT called ego diss+!
Now my question is extended even more… :)

2 Likes

Does this also work for self sabotage?

Well it won’t end self sabotage itself, but it may assist tremendously in ending self sabotage with the appropriate fields such as self love stacks and trauma stacks (recommended).

What you guys have to understand, is that this field is a way to edit your ego. If by self sabotage, you mean limiting beliefs and just negative thought patterns, you can work through changing those thought patterns while listening. It’s just a huge thing that people need to start doing with this field, and other fields in general, is to think while listening. Think of the patterns you want as if you have them. Think of this new confidence you have, feel it. Be it. Think of the abundance you have, feel it. This is what creates the new patterns. Sure listening to fields right after does as well but these thoughts are the new patterns that you plug into your brain.

You have got to take the drivers seat in your mind and start changing your thoughts WITH your thoughts. These tools we give you is so that your thoughts can better alter your minds patterns more permanently. But without you consciously doing it, it’s very easy for your conscious mind to revert to old patterns… no matter what tools you use.

So pretend to be confident. Pretend to be abundant. Pretend to be happy. Think and feel these things while listening to this field and whatever other fields you use for certain effects. Pretend you have that affect. That conscious focus allows your mind/energy to consciously become these patterns and take new form in a way that alters your conscious reality.

62 Likes

I honestly struggle with this part, :sweat_smile: but I guess the real change will have to come from us directly like you said.

So meditate and think of new pattern (thoughts) while listening.

5 Likes

That’s what the fields are for. To make that part easier. It will be difficult to ever install new patterns if you let that struggle stop you from persisting. If you persist, you will 1000000000% override those patterns that make you ‘struggle’ when you think these new thoughts. Of course there will be resistance. But when you lift weights or do any exercises starting out, you also feel resistance. And as you know, the more you work out, the more that resistance is completely diminished.

31 Likes

@SammyG adding the New Perspective before using this one would be a good way to let te mind more open towards new paths?

3 Likes

I’d say after would be better.

14 Likes

Many thanks!

2 Likes

This field seems really interesting, and I may want to buy it

Those who purchased, any updates you can share?

Thank you

2 Likes

it is worth every penny. helps understand what ego is. etc.

2 Likes

helps understand what ego is… okay

Then in real life, have you noticed any change in you or around you?
It’s said if you change yourself, your world will change accordingly.
I wonder how this field has changed your world so far.
And does this really boost other fields?
Anyone?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Yeh, I’m curious as to what people have gotten from it as well. Understanding the ego is a cool side effect and all but me and dream have been able to to get far from it than just that. But it’s not up to me or him to speak on those things cause at the end of the day, that tends to come off as disengenuous. (product sellers praising their own product).

All I can say is that the power from this field really comes from your conscious thoughts while listening. Like affirmations work very well with it for example. Fields are awesome too after listening to it but repeat affirmations in your head or imagine what you want as if it were present reality.

I just always get this grand intuition that people tend to buy fields like this and don’t put any conscious effort afterwards. Correct me if I’m wrong though as it’s just an intuition I’ve been getting for years. And intuition is never 100% eh.

43 Likes

@SammyG It’s not like that. You two are seekers and finders just like us. We like to hear what you have discovered, regardless of what your relationship is to the origin of the field. :slight_smile: It gives us food for thought, food for meditation. Your answers are also a morphic field and can bless with incentive and act as a catalyst. But enough of me trying to convince you lol. :slight_smile:

23 Likes