Point of No Return Public Project

Right, which was the question being asked and answered.

It’s great that many of us can sense beyond the traditional physical senses when taking in things like this lovely cover art, but again, that’s not what was being asked or answered.

I wasn’t getting personal. I’m just not sure what was driving you here in this part of this discussion. I remembered this self-characterization of yours. It was the only explanation I have handy.

BoL before PoR or after?

I would play PoR first and then BoL. (Think of first removing an existing house before consulting the blueprints to build your dream house. That’s how I look at it.)

4 Likes

I agree, thanks!

2 Likes

Also, next public project will be for a free youtube channel field. So stay tuned!

Sorry guys I don’t get these projects
So I am asking

Did Sam already create topic for this one project he mentioned free for YouTube channel field if I may ask?

{It’s not that I am lazy to think, I just have so many obligations at job, and I couldn’t get along with so many projects, NFTs,… although I would 've liked I been there }

1 Like

Maybe, but with tools like this field, we can do something about whatever hand we’ve been given or how we’ve played it so far.

3 Likes

I don’t know who came with the point of no return, but I have to thank you, first of all, @SammyG, since it was one of your articles which helped me be familiar with the idea of point of no return and with the required daily fields; I also thank @Captain_Nemo for making these extraordinary life-saving tools and I thank @JAAJ for reminding me about ponr through/with your topic on self-love (the stack - which I definitely Need, but I will stick with ponr at least for a while).

I think the answer to all 3 (at least for me): bad actions/patterns/behaviours and for each one of us the patterns which keep/or get us to/in our low(est) points are unique; also, external circumstances, yet even these (at least some of them) arrived in our lives because we were lacking in some non-physical area(s) (emotional, energetical, our thoughts were chaotic or negative, etc.), in some sense we brought some of these events unto us (idk, through resonance, attraction, etc., I’m not the expert in these things), so we must become responsible and active, we must improve in all areas.

One more thing or rather two things: Trauma and LACK of Self Love (for me)…

6 Likes

How do reach such low points in our lives?
I will approach this from a buddhist Dharma perspective. With all the stories stripped away and keeping down to the bare essentials, which are at the very root of this answer. The answer is simple. We get to these places through hatred/aversion, sensual desire and dellusion in our hearts… even anxiety, when you look at it is actually just hatred (i dont like this situation etc).

What keeps us stuck in these low points?
The same hatred and dillusion that got us there in the first place.

What stops our efforts from making any change in our lives?
Im not sure i understand this question.

What are some external factors that affect us in such cases?
It is ALWAYS only ever an internal thing… for example … i used to HATE HATE HATE being called skinny. I would fight people for it… if people called me it now i would laugh. What changed? Only the internal response. It is only ever our own self judgement or perception that twists and distorts reality. The external is only ever there as an impersonal event.

What are some practical ways to fix these situations?
Relaxing, becoming soft, letting go of tension… self love, being grounded and strong. Also therapy is likely essential for most as a way to accept our downfalls.

What are some spiritual ways to fix these situations?
The spiritual can only cut deep into our hearts of we truly learn to love and accept ourselves. Otherwise, it is merely applying a band aod over a boyle of self hatred…

Ask me how i know these things so well haha… you guessed it… ive walked the walk for almost 20 years x

With love

Kindfulness 1

1 Like

Been using the ponr for almost 2 weeks now and the results have been pretty much as expected.
First few days of using I had a headache and a sore throat literally couldn’t keep enough water in my system. Ive had alot of extreme emotions from this audio both negative and positive. Ive been experiencing extreme feelings of depression and just bad thoughts in general along with detox symptoms. But I understand this is just the audio running its course and that this needs to happen.

Ive been using some physical fields along side of it. But haven’t noticed any effects from them yet, it might a while before I notice any effects from any other fields so for now I just have to be patient and wait til the blockages are fully removed.

4 Likes

how much do you listen?

I am very sensitive on many levels. And it was so smooth for me. Taking me from a bad place straight to a really good place. If there was someone who could have ups and downs was going to be me and it really seems weird for me when you mention about headaches, detox symptoms and extreme emotions. I get all these three easily on other fields or any kind of energy work, reiki etc.

I’m writing this wanting to figure out if something else is wrong and help you. I doubt PoNR is causing this to you. This doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong.

So… how much do you listen? Do you listen to anything else these days like The Plasma Flaunt or anything that does a lot of healing? Or maybe a big stack?

Ive been listening 5 times a day, Ive heard others report similar effects from this field. But who knows maybe something else is wrong with me. You say you feel headaches from other fields?

Well to be exact I only had headaches for the first few days of this field. I also got headaches when I first listened to subconscious limits remover but they didn’t last very long and the effects weared off within the first day.

But anyways I would love to exchange knowledge to learn more with you.

If you want we can go in private messages. But for now, I find the 5 times you listen too many. For me at first was one time and now I just do two times in the morning and is enough. You want the field to do its job and bring you into a good place. A place, a space where you can breath and be able to grow again.

I highly suggest you listen to less for a few days and see how you feel. Listening more doesn’t mean better results. If it gets you tired and knocked out it defeats its purpose.

As for the headaches, do you drink enough water? At least 3 liters (0.8 gallons). What I mention here for the water I read and listened it so many times but never understood how important it was until I drank more than 3 liters of water consistently for 2-3+ weeks. Your energy body changes, your muscles, mind capabilities, organs, digestion, nervous system. But, you have to do it for some time, not one day.

yeah I probably should ease up on the number of times listening. But yeah my hydration schedule was a mess for a while. I however did start drinking water right after the sore throat and headache and it helped.

Do you think that water is needed for fields to work? ive heard many say mixed answers.
Also is it normal to feel the effects of a field the first few listens and then have the effects just go away? ive had that happen a few times now.

100%.

I think I know what you mean. I experienced it and the way I did was that the effects go away when my system gets tired or I am out of energy. But maybe there could be other reasons about it like developing some kind of resistance… not sure.
Something like that I experienced before with subliminal programs as well. And for that I knew I had to work with ego.

I believe from tomorrow, if you start listening to just two times, your experience will be way way different. Do you listen to only this?

I listen to Ponr and a few muscle and hormone fields at the moment. I wish I could feel the way I felt when I first used subs/fields good lord that feeling was amazing.

Initial feeling is sort of “anchoring” process of a field or subliminal. It going away simply means different integration phase. At least practically it doesn’t matter if one feels effects or not. They are realised independently from “feeling”.

Is there a chance you overdone it and overloaded your nervous system at some point?

True burnout of CNS is hard to miss, people way overthink it.

2 Likes

I experienced it but didn’t know what it was or it even existed until I read about it.

Never knew I could get a burnout like I get when I exercise too much or study too much.