Point of No Return Public Project

Haha yah I know but just for the sake of protection and the purchase proof you know what I mean

1 Like

Damm that would be kinda amazing

2 Likes

That’d be cool, it would be like the official Sapien Medicine “booster” for lack of a better word

1 Like

Ha then it’d be an FT

2 Likes

This is being done and released this weekend… and well, look out for possible sale :wink:

Also, next public project will be for a free youtube channel field. So stay tuned!

40 Likes

Will it be a NFT or normal Payable field?

That was fast!! So awesome

8 Likes

Gumroad.

Should be done sometime this weekend. But everything combined here will work more than well enough. No need for anything more.

26 Likes

Oh thank you so much!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Looking forward to its release @SammyG ! Thank you in advance!

5 Likes

Wow wow!! So happy to see you put this great idea forward and Captain making this. :heart_eyes:

Thanks for making it more accessible on Gumroad for everyone. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

12 Likes

This is a real blessing. Thanks, Sammy and Captain. :slight_smile: :pray: :hugs: :partying_face:

11 Likes

Wow that was fast! Thank you all :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Looking forward to it as well!

Many blessings these past few days.

6 Likes

I think I may know the answer to this question already but I just want to be sure. Will this help us to grow a better connection to our Servitors and NFT’s also? I feel because my body and mind is in constant turmoil that I am unable to reap the full benefits of the Servitors and NFT’s, so if this will help with that it would be :ok_hand:t3: :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Any update on the time when the NFT will be dropped in Gumroad?

5 Likes

It got released.

4 Likes

11 Likes

that was fast wow

1 Like

Does the butterfly picture work as a mandala? I am using the audio only.