Point of No Return Public Project

100%.

I think I know what you mean. I experienced it and the way I did was that the effects go away when my system gets tired or I am out of energy. But maybe there could be other reasons about it like developing some kind of resistance… not sure.
Something like that I experienced before with subliminal programs as well. And for that I knew I had to work with ego.

I believe from tomorrow, if you start listening to just two times, your experience will be way way different. Do you listen to only this?

I listen to Ponr and a few muscle and hormone fields at the moment. I wish I could feel the way I felt when I first used subs/fields good lord that feeling was amazing.

Initial feeling is sort of “anchoring” process of a field or subliminal. It going away simply means different integration phase. At least practically it doesn’t matter if one feels effects or not. They are realised independently from “feeling”.

Is there a chance you overdone it and overloaded your nervous system at some point?

True burnout of CNS is hard to miss, people way overthink it.

2 Likes

I experienced it but didn’t know what it was or it even existed until I read about it.

Never knew I could get a burnout like I get when I exercise too much or study too much.

Ive wondered that over the years So I have experimented with just using one or two fields and saw no difference along with taking breaks for weeks and I even stoped for like 6 months at one point.

besides my stacks aren’t even that big I only have like 4 audios at the moment. Ive read people having wayyy more and still seeing results. And sapien himself says 4 physical audios is fine.

Real burnout? Like you was near zombified?

For six months. Later I got better and better and better because of a lot of right actions towards helping the body. Physical healing mainly.

Hormonal fields are way overrated, not the work of Sapien, but literally what people expect from some hormonal alteration.

They are hormonal change fields not necessarily physical :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, that’s bad condition, often people seem to worry for nothing though. NGF daily 1hr can help and some Anti-Autism once day or at least couple times a week.

hmmm ok interesting

what fields would give significant results than?

Physical changes? What kind of?

Well maybe not physical change, just any sort of result would be nice at this point in my life.

But physical change would be nice, Id love to thicken my bones and build lean mass (I have girl wrists and its fucking embarrassing)

1 Like

That’s genetic, Sapien Medicine usually don’t deal with such stuff, niche NFTs, but they are expensive.
Third party subliminal/morphic combos are way to go.

Well, maybe Manly Man or Bone Strengthener can help a bit, but that’s not their main purpose.

And continue listening to PONR, even looping it overnight isn’t necessarily bad, gauge your response what is right amount.

Well truth to be told is I actually have used manly man I bought off gumroad and its actually in my stack right now. Its a DHT based field and activates androgen receptors and leydig cells. I have heard of people reports similar results of thicker hands/joints.

And I just got your message about BN haha once again this is ironic

BN was actually the first channel I discovered way back in the day as far as fitness subs go. When I say I felt the effects from these adios at first Im actually referring to his work aswell. I first used his testosterone enanthate video ad holy hell the first listen was crazy. Altough I felt the effects the first time even continued use I never saw any permanent results. I binged his channel and experimented with different stacks for ages I discovered sapien from him and switched over the morphics almost a year ago now. I even had his patreon for a while.

I really have been alover this community but for some reason I cant get physical results for nothing. I dont doubt that fields/audio doping works cause I have felt the effects. They just never translated to any physical growth for me.

But anyways im talking to someone now who might be able to help me. Looking back into the dreamweaver card system.

It’s all possible to achieve, just having a stable for months stack of audios is good, but not necessary. It doesn’t matter how long or short your stack is, but say the specific audio like Bone Strengthener is in it for more than 3 months or was like that daily? And feeling effects once more isn’t anything needed for physical audios.

DHT does next to nothing for bone growth, if not harmful when it suppresses estrogen. Or in general for anabolism.