Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Please share results :pray:

9 Likes

I have yet to write a testimonial(coming soon) but I noticed the alcohol thing too, it’s like it makes me physically sick. I was wondering what had changed since that started to happen and it was me starting to use this NFT.

12 Likes

Oh crap, I wasn’t aware the alcohol thing was from this NFT.

Even one drink seems to leave me with a hangover now. On the positive side, definitely helps me save money and reduces brain damage.

14 Likes

Yes I’m on an extended alcohol break now and not sure if I’ll return

7 Likes

Moving forward, the previous owner should send the audio to the new owner

7 Likes

Just a mini testimonial on just one of the so many aspects of this most amazing NFT – the Heart Chakra becoming your main chakra – related to these NFT features:

Since having it, I have felt that my Heart Chakra has been ever growing and growing on an almost daily basis.

I have the feeling that it can grow so strong that one day I will be able to embrace and encapsulate the whole planet with the love energy emanating from it :white_heart:.

It is as if the love energy can become so strong that it will overshadow and pierce any negativity or low vibe state from any person in a radius of many kilometers around me.

This whole Heart Chakra effect became even much stronger today since having looped Point of No Return which has freed me from even more blockages.

But this also still requires me to have a ton of energy. Therefore, I am now looping Ojas Marrowed + Major Blueprint of Power for at least 1 hour every day :v:

Wearing the Acsension tag might contribute as a booster to the whole process here too.

18 Likes

Absolutely beautiful testimonial, JAAJ. :pray: :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Any recommendations what can be used alongside this prior or post to enhance the effects?

3 Likes

& how many times should I listen to this, is it okay to loop?

3 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Just make some room for tissues :joy:

Yes absolutely!!

Its very uplifting but if it feels stronger you will know what to play right after! :)

6 Likes

How about adding some the physical heart healing fields?
The physical and the energy body are highly interconnected – literally, analogically, symbolically, sympathetically and in many other ways :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Hi guys , I was just wondering if this field would work with the knight mindset, what are your thoughts? Am trying to assemble a solid stack of healing of the physical, energetic and aura enhancement. Any ideas with including this field in a stack ?

4 Likes

of course, perhaps use before or after

whatever suits you :)

3 Likes

hellooo!

Yes for sure it works with Knight, for a couple reasons:

1. Blueprint of Love helps you in the social regard with people, with Knight Mindset added to the mix, you will gain a much better ability in stabilizing your new information and applying it just right to yourself and to the people around you!

2. On the internal level, Knight mindset helps out so much with the thoughts you’re having in your head, with Blueprint of Love, it will be like you are alchemizing these thoughts and reaching them both to a state of a higher perception and application/execution at the same time.

3. On the Auric level, Blueprint of Love has one of the strongest shields I have seen in Captain’s products, and it’s very complimentary to strong shields like Armor of Light and Glory and Black Mirror Stone Shield. The Auric protection from Blueprint of Love will even enhance the Aura in the Knight Mindset field.

4. A lot of aspects on how you are viewed are also enhanced with Blueprint of Love, since Knight Mindset gives you a lot of ‘benevolent authority’ and Blueprint of Love gives you such a good boost in your approachability.

And these are just a few of the reasons I could think of right now!

To add this to an enhanced and healed physical, energetic, and auric levels, You will want to have it with Auric and Energy body Repair as well as a field that builds a strong base of power like Minor Blueprint and/or Jindan.

I could also think Force of Life is an awesome addition to Blueprint of Love!

14 Likes

Thanks @Desiree ! That was awesome, really appreciate it . Do you play knight mindset before blueprint of love ?

4 Likes

Hi guys, I just bought this nft over the weekend. It’s my first nft and am thankful to @anon32464289 for the smooth deal.

Would like to leave a review.

1. I felt a sharp pain at the back of the heart centre immediately when I first got the nft. Like wow it’s that powerful.
    As I looped it, there was a dislodging of something across the chest and shoulders.

2. I felt energies at my sexual parts during the first few listens. Healing of trauma? Unsure if it was due to it but recalled I was visited by a dark shadow at night about 6-7 yo and had sex; though at that age I didn’t know what that act was. It stopped visiting when told to stop.

3. Was having a conversation the next day & it was an animated talk which led to me dancing which I didn’t realise til I caught myself. Then I realised oh it’s the Blueprint of love!. It was one of the most satisfying form of a “being caught unaware” situation! - freedom in body & mind.

4. The dreams were amazing. Unexplainable but so clear!

5. I received more smiles at work; seems that I became more approachable.

6. Finally, the texting… it may seem small to many but it is a big change! Texting comes with ease now and conversations flow easily esp on dating app.

Within a few days of owning this nft, it changes me in so many ways. It is a treasure indeed. Thanks @Captain_Nemo and all who started this project!

27 Likes

@King_A Testemonial #4

It’s been nearly a month since my last review and wow !
To say I’m amazed at the power of this NFT and I haven’t even begun to tap into 1/100000 of its potential lol ! :joy:

But to put this simply… I FEEL FREEEEEE !
For a long time I was having a sort of identity crisis, I didn’t know who I was ! I was confused about who I truely am. :chains:

Who is King_A ? What is he ? Why is he the way he is ?

Then I started diving deeper to answer this question…
We know who we are… I am that I am, it’s like I had an ego death and my whole life was…

(If you know the show you know the joke :wink:)

I just want everyone to understand this ascension phase for a second,
The general of legends (Guan Yu)

Zeus

Financial Freedom

And Blueprint of Love :heart:
All kicking my ass :athletic_shoe: at the same time healing me and raising my vibration, :zap:
so yeah many mood swings, banging your head against the wall, depression, suicidal thoughts and many things of that nature. ALL AT THE SAME TIME :joy::joy: and I had to keep a smile on my face in order to not worry or scare anyone, :sweat_smile:

Ooof and i can’t forget the constant tiredness that comes with it :sleeping::zzz:

Someone said something really deep to me one time, she said: “ your like an onion, so many depths and layeres intertwined with your personality’s and different versions of you”

See I thought this was a curse ! Because it’s so hard so flipping hard to be able to manage and not repress each side of you, lol one side is gangsta

Then the other side is like a kid dancing about not giving a Flying F***

And so many more I can’t even begin to explain…

Now all of these sides have started to integrate into one, like they don’t feel separate they are “Me” and all the things I was suppressing like my Rap/hip hop persona, it comfortably comes out now,
It’s like I’ve ascended to the point I truly do not give a :poop: about what anyone perceives and views me as.

You know when you think your the crazy one but then realise the world was crazy the whole time :eyes:

So then like Neo you wake up and realise you are the star and director of your own movie :star_struck:

Yeah it’s like I had the re awakening that set me straight and showed me all this was a lesson and Im healing !

Now that’s not it… that was the beginning,
I was trying on some football shirts and some nice looking :leopard:’s asked if I was a model,
I was confused, I was like who me ?
They were like yes I’ve seen you somewhere, I was honestly confused :joy:

And they proceeded to flirt with me and I was playing along having fun and they kept on saying I should be a model etc
These encounters happened with more ladys as well, so many girls starring deep into my eyes and me smiling and then blushing etc
It’s like the inner confidence within was in my auric body and showing the deep LION ENERGY within :joy::lion:

These are just some things here and there, lol I was at a point sometimes where I would feel anxious stepping outside now i walk with my head high, chest out enjoying the scenery living in the moment,
Before I would overthink and get anxious now my mind is clear and set and I just have fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Now let’s go even deeper, relationships and types of females to be exact,
Lol I can’t connect with just anyone, like if I get bored with someone I genuinely can’t stick around for the sake of it, before there was not an abundance of woman that were just like me and really looking to just Vibe and level up,
Now they just flow in like a water fall, like sometimes I feel like Kevin gates…

The quality, The depth, the beauty of the woman I attract is just amazing, you know the types of people you never run out of things to talk about, you have fun, you can talk and not be judged,
And Lord oh mighty the sexiness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And I genuinely go in without a care and they love me for being me it’s crazy !

Imagine exploring your minds, souls and body’s together and enjoying every second, with substance and just pure unconditional love.

Lol there is much more I could have said but ima keep it :100: and short for y’all (LOL THIS WAS A LONG POST :joy::sunglasses:)

Much more reviews and growth to come, remember many more people are experiencing things out of peoples comprehension but they don’t say it… but Lord oh mighty it’s working :star_struck::sunglasses:

One love forum fam :pray:t4::rose::nazar_amulet:

31 Likes

That’s my Bro King “A” !!!

:muscle: :lion: :crown:

7 Likes

Does anyone know for how many Hours would the effects last per listen to the audio ?

3 Likes