Does the subconscious limits remover removes every limiting belief?

I started to ask the question if the subconscious limits removal audio from youtube also removes limiting beliefs like: ,I am not bad at school". It is also limiting in some sense. If this belief would be removed, I would be more worse at school. So my question is: Does the subconscious limits removal audio from youtube removes also good limiting beliefs? Can this lead to bad effects? I mean, if it removes limiting beliefs, than everything would be possible. If everything would be possible, would bad effects and bad situations in life then also be possible and more likely or not? Maybe captain knows more about it, because he has created this audio? @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

The true limiting belief is you thinking that if a limiting belief gets removed, youll be left with another limiting belief lol

Your subconscious manifests your personal reality

If you released this belief, you will actually get better at school.

There are no good limiting beliefs.

This pondering stems from limiting beliefs itself. Free yourself bro.

If everything would be possible, then the eradication of “bad effects and bad situations in life” Is also possible

8 Likes

So, here’s the thing. (And you’re really going to like this.) The notion of „not” is a linguistic construct; „not” doesn’t actually exist in physical reality. Stuff either is, or it’s something else.

So, when you say, think or write „I am not bad at school,“ your subconscious mind (which doesn’t understand the concept of „not”) hears „I am bad at school.” Isn’t that interesting?

So, you are correct. This is a limiting belief.

I don’t come to the same conclusion as you.

Even if we leave aside the concepts I just talked about, SLR is a remover. It wipes the slate clean. It’s up to you to put back in beliefs that you want. Maybe you do that with fields. Or maybe you go New Age and work with–say–affirmations. Or maybe you do it the way you did in the first place: by continuing to think a thought over and over again. (And, BTW, these aren’t mutually exclusive.)

All of this part of the process is your choice and your work.

Please give me an example of a good limiting belief, because I’m not following you.

And what would be „bad” when everything’s possible?

You go on to worry about bad effects and bad situations, but those are already possible when you have limiting beliefs. In those situations, those bad effects and bad situations are often made worse by your existing limiting beliefs and those limiting beliefs often prevent you from seeing the solutions available to you for your bad effects and bad situations.

5 Likes

I’m curious, where did you learn this? I’m genuinely interested;
Because what makes sense to me is that why would your subconscious mind, which knows you very intimately and is very much not dumb or foolish(I think) somehow not be able to differentiate being something as to not being it? For example you say “I am not bad at ___) wouldn’t your subconscious mind get the impression that you in fact aren’t bad at said thing? Because isn’t what you feel to be true what your subconscious mind accepts regardless of wording?

It’s fairly commonly discussed in books on Goal setting, developing affirmations, or working with subliminals. Whether you can find contextual academic papers that support is subject to disagreement.

Here’s a little write up on Dummies.com. Please don’t be offended that I sourced that. Dummies does explain things nice and simply sometimes.

1 Like

I’ve learned this in many different places, under several different names. It’s a really old principle (maybe older than the idea of the subconscious) embraced by a variety of fields such as affirmations, hypnosis, clean language and neurolinguistics–just to name a few.

I agree with you. Our subconscious minds are not dumb or foolish. Each of the parts of our minds (depending on how you separate them out) have different talents and abilities. That’s how we people can tell which part is this and which part is that.

One of the talents and abilities of the conscious mind is language. Our conscious minds created language. Our subconscious minds are less talented when it comes to language. And you’re approaching this conversation with your conscious mind. Now, that’s all right, but it’s going to distort your understanding.

Let me give you an experience of what I’m claiming. I’m going to write a sentence here. I want you to pay attention to your experience–what happens within your mind (don’t worry about which “part” of your mind–as you read my sentence. OK? Ready? Here goes: “Do not think of a pink elephant.”

What happened in your mind? (All answers are allowed.) If you’re like most people, you had an experience of reading that sentence, bringing up your representation (however you do it) of the pink elephant (because you need your representation for the sentence to have meaning for you) and then trying to “delete” or “remove” your pink elephant. And did you notice that the deletion/removal process was much more awkward than the “automatic” ease with which you made your representation of the pink elephant?

“Not” and “negation” doesn’t exist in reality. Those ideas only exist in language. If I’m not writing this reply, in reality, I am doing something else (if only sitting and breathing). If I’m not at my computer, in reality, I am somewhere else. We people created this thing, in language, called “not” for the purposes of (messy†) language.

As smart and clever (see what I did there) as your subconscious is, it has a hard time with the nuances of language, which is the talent of the conscious mind. The subconscious mind has developed some skill with language, so that the conscious and subconscious mind have a means to communicate.

But look at this example:

Why aren’t we saying “I am good at ____)”? If I were a betting man, I’d bet that’s because the forum friend who came up with that example doesn’t believe that they are good at ____). You mentioned feeling. How do we truly feel when we say “I’m not bad at ____)”? How does that feeling compare to the feeling that we feel when we truly and honestly say “I’m good at ___)”? Those are different feelings, aren’t they?

† I’m calling that language “messy,” because it’s actually an unhelpful way of communicating. And you know what I mean if you’ve ever had the experience of someone asking you to bring them a cookie (which you don’t know where they are) while you’re up. Because you don’t know where the cookies are, you ask. And they answer, “Well, they’re not in this room.” (That’s super helpful to you, isn’t it? I could play this out into hilarity, but I think you get what I mean.)

1 Like

I wonder who coined this silly term limiting belief because to me there is nothing like limiting belief. Either a belief serves you for your growth or for your downfall. If a belief is not serving you for your growth, and if you want to change that you can overwrite the belief with its opposite, and SLR helps you with that.

1 Like

Which is limiting you from your potential :neutral_face:

If we go with that, then is there a term for its opposite, something meaning a belief which accelerates towards your potential?

“Empowering belief”? “Inspiring belief?”

It’s not focused on so much because when people operate on these beliefs, they don’t need the writings and lessons and discussion boards which have terms to discuss. They just go on operating on their inspiring beliefs.

It’s the people who are operating from limiting beliefs who have much more discussion (and writings and terms) about the problem that’s getting in their way. So, we have the more well-known term “limiting beliefs.”

3 Likes

I see your point but it is a poor choice of words by the person who coined the term. When you think you have a limiting belief, you think the belief is more powerful than you which is limiting you but if you think you just have a belief and if it doesn’t serve you it is easier to change.

Thank you for creating this thread because I have the same question. Limiting beliefs, false beliefs, subconscious blockages….whatever you name it, our thoughts/mind can prevent us to ascend.

My right body , compared to my left body, is quite clogged up. I have a visualization during mediation that there is a very tiny dot of light at my right chest but surrounded with a huge cloud of dusts. At first I thought it was a physical issue so I became active in this forum with plasma flaunt and eternal nft. It has limited help. Then I tried point of no return and blueprint of the past….still highly congested at the right upper body to lower body.

Then I realized it is my false belief after confirming with my master. Trouble is that there is no solution to remove false belief through Buddhism practise except through time.

False belief is like…you are born to be poor in this class and should continue in this structure (like India class structure). If you don’t eat meat, you will die due to lack of proteins. Good looking people are usually friendly. You have to be rich rather than to have ethic. You have to have a house, a car, a family with kids to be considered successful….

Wellbeing pointed out something important that ‘not’ does not exist in subconsciousness. Such a valuable sharing. Kalacakra said there is no limiting beliefs. He/she is very lucky because education/society/family value has not brainwashed his/her true nature yet.

So, I went through sapien library but the closest thing I could find for false/limit belief is abundant mindset.

Does anyone else have suggestion of what to listen or nft? Thank you

How about SLR? It says it right on the tin.

Others that come to my mind:

2 Likes

Thanks! I think I will spend sometimes to see what are the crucible series. There are a quite tracks with this word

1 Like
2 Likes

Here is a tip from my side:

It is not just about removing limiting beliefs.

But also about avoiding the installation of new limiting beliefs and limiting suggestions.

And guess what?

Pretty much most of the things that one absorbs from society, through someone speaking, news, radio, commercials, social media, YouTube etc., is in almost all cases a limiting belief or a suggestion implying limitations.

Most of the content out there is based on a ton of limiting beliefs and limiting assumptions, because it is created by people who are full of limiting beliefs.

People are constantly brainwashing each other on a daily basis throughout most of the society with old and new limiting beliefs by communicating with each other and by trying to influence each other. And the subconscious minds of most people are always listening, and absorbing, and reacting.

So the more speeches, news, radio, commercials, social media, articles etc. of mainstream society one is absorbing, the more limiting beliefs are created and existing limiting beliefs fortified.

In our society, people constantly absorb so many limiting messages throughout the day (sometimes for 12-16 hours ! ) and then wonder why morphic fields/subliminals/other tools only work so slowly or not at all for them. This maybe one of the reasons.

If you want all the tools and fields to work faster and be more efficient in your reprogramming journey, remove everything from your life and awareness that is programming you otherwise.

Stop installing new limiting beliefs into your subconscious mind by consuming mainstream media and hanging out with non-open-minded people.

It is of utmost importance, what input you are feeding into your subconscious mind on a daily basis.

The more input one cuts out that is not aligned with what one wants to install, the easier it will be remove old limiting beliefs with the Subconscious Limits Remover field.

“Little strokes fell big oaks.”

“Steter Tropfen höhlt den Stein.”

8 Likes

@WellBeing I want ask you if it’s okay to use words that start with the prefixes “Non-, Un-, Dis-, and Ir-“ as a replacement of “not” in affirmations, in subliminals.

I find it difficult to come up with affirmations that almost require me to use “no” or “not”

I don’t want to (further) derail this thread off-topic, so I’ll be brief here.

I’m unclear what you’re wanting (which, BTW, might be happening in your affirmations). In an extended conversation (maybe elsewhere on this forum), I would ask you to give me an example of what you’re meaning.

At first (ore-coffee) thought, those are less than ideal. If I were crafting an affirmation, I would rework them, because these (linguistic) words still rely on negation. Your subconscious mind has to jump through the same kinds of mental gymnastics to make sense of your prefixed-words.

Almost all of the words that I (in my pre-coffee state) can think of can be reworked to do away with the prefixed-words that I can think of. (Here’s where a concrete example of what you’re trying to do would help my end of this conversation.)

Another thing you’ll want to keep in mind is human language is not the expertise of the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind only begrudgingly deals with language as a compromise to receive input from the conscious mind.

The subconscious mind is like me, when I first traveled to France many years, having to speak very clunky French because “everyone” insisted I speak French. (And I thank the lovely French people for helping me learn that beautiful language.)

Because language is not the domain of the subconscious mind, you want to keep the language of your affirmations for your subconscious very clear and very simple. You want to use words and language that you would use as if you’re talking to a bright 7- to 10-year old. I would guess that your prefixed-words (and my forum posts :laughing: ) don’t fit this guideline either.

If you want more discussion on this topic, let’s please not pull this thread further off-topic. Please ask your questions either in an existing subliminal thread (IIRC, we have a few of them) or in a new thread. Thanks!

1 Like

NFT wise, check out The Manifested.

I’m just gonna leave this here

1 Like