The Plasma Flaunt

When I wore the Eternal NFT for a week, I naturally made adjustments to my healthy diet. After listening to the Plasma flaunt naturally fasted for 19 hours yesterday. I am so grateful to the captain for creating everything. @Captain_Nemo

I used to love to eat :joy:

25 Likes

For all those who have purchased or plan to purchase you should note that this is a smart field that is still growing. As time goes on it will get better at using the included fields and its very likely it can develop to use fields that have not yet been listed.

30 Likes

Do you think the tags also get better and of what they do? Sometimes I wonder. Does boosting it making it better at what they supposed to do?

5 Likes

Yes the tags also get better at what they do. With the new tag NFTs they should get better faster as they are all noded. So although everyone has a copy themselves, all copies are connected and learning from each other.

The older physical tags also learn and get better, but each physical tag is its own field separate from all others.

I would not recommend boosting.

The original boosting tag from what I understand was for fields that had very, very little power. Dream’s work is very powerful now so boosting isn’t necessary. If you boost one of those fields now it’ll be too powerful. As in it will exert a greater force on your energy body meaning you 1. can likely carry fewer tags as the boosted tag will demand more of your energy 2. Greater chance of the tag creating resistance. It may try and create change at a level your ego and energy body are not accustomed to and you will resist it in a way. So its not very effective.

18 Likes

Just bought it :smiley:

Wow. It literally gave me a caffeine sort of rush in my body. By 3rd listen i had some stomach pain, it just vanished.

I will give a detailed review in 11 days or so. This is the bomb.

20 Likes

I ThinkThe Point of No Return audio is comparable

2 Likes

Iron Gullet is not included?

1 Like

Iron gullet is not included.

Plasma Flaunt is still very potent for stomach, digestion and intestine healing. It reduces inflammation just like Iron Gullet does. It also works to heal the stomach, intestines and digestive track. Fungus destroyer kills any lingering candida or other negative factors. There’s also a massive amount of antioxidants released just like Iron Gullet that target all the areas that IG focuses on and then some. Hydrogen accumulation is also in this field, but not focused on stomach and digestion issues.

As of right now it tests strong for being 60% as effective as Iron Gullet for treating the same issues.

29 Likes

Well explained, thanks a lot @Beltloop

5 Likes

Ok after 5 day of using …

Not shure way I have problem with swollen palate maybe it’s connected to brain tumor …or maybe other stuff…is not all the time …but it come and go .

I listened first 3x , and than switch to 5x time don’t have any big detox …in body , … mainly head , mouth .

Today palate is back to normal all swollen gone , all pain gone .

Up date : 04.07.23
My palate did not swollen last two months …I do not listen plasma every day , because of other fields sometimes I mix up .

18 Likes

Just saw this comment. I have been crazy busy with various things so tried this audio thrice last 2-3 days (and haven’t heard any other fields other than Shatachandi), and at least 3 people said, “your skin is glowing”. I thought its just good sleep or something, but then today, a lady at my gym said, “your skin looks like it has a filter on, you don’t have any pores”. Also, my sleep quality seems to have improved slightly based on what my Fitbit reports.

47 Likes

Yes it’s true, it behaves more or less like Blueprint. Every person who listens to him and gets an intervention aimed at his own problem, makes sure that the field enhances the resolution towards that particular dysfunction.

6 Likes

Many thanks for sharing!

1 Like

100% agree with this. I’ve been trying to stop coffee forever, now suddenly I just don’t want it anymore. Same for salty foods which I would always crave.

This field is amazing and life changing in so many ways.

13 Likes

will it help the liver and pancreas?

1 Like

So “re-built” my Longevity stack (in addition to Eternity NFT). Goal is overall Physical healing - and to keep the stack relatively small and not make it endless like my other stacks :blush:

• PoNR X 1
  • Blueprint of Life X 2
  • Blueprint of Minor Power X 2
  • Blueprint of Major Power X 2
  • Plasma Flaunt X 4
  • Tonic No. 31 X 3
  • Ambrosia Redux X 3
  • Exalted State X 3
  • Acu-Automation X 3

Now that I am bought the Martian Jing, I might add it to this stack before Plasma Flaunt (have not tried it yet)…

36 Likes

ojas and detoxed plasmatron life are good inclusions up there i fathom , also something golden of your choise will complete the list…

i felt compelled , thank you for your attention.

4 Likes

Use the search function, this has already been answered.

6 Likes

the song from Plasma flaut is the same as the songs that are often played on the island of Java, Indonesia,haha

8 Likes

The blueprint of life is present on the eternal. Why are you adding it to your playlist :slightly_smiling_face: ?

2 Likes