The Plasma Flaunt

This is without a doubt the most powerful field I have felt. I am not energy sensitive and have lots of experience listening to fields for prolonged periods of time. Listened 5 times, 5 days ago and the next 3 days I had very strong detox symptoms, had to practically stay in bed all the time. Family members told me I was looking specially handsome yesterday haha. Will start listening again soon but surely more slowly.

43 Likes

One of the best out there! :wink:

5 Likes

This sounds very contradicting what you wrote there and extremely funny! :laughing:

Thank you for making me laugh so hard. You made my day! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hahaha I was not at my best yesterday but was feeling much better

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better man

3 Likes

This field also guides you to eat healthy. Unhealthy foods should begin to lose their appeal and you make better decisions as to what you eat.

I believe this is the only field ever released that does this.

24 Likes

So, the rule of three daily plays remains, and with respect to PP, this deals with the three parts in each listen. It follows that in just one week instead of three.

2 Likes

Yes, I second that. It was one of the brands I always recommended on my practice (health and well-being related)

3 Likes

It’s funny you say that. I just ordered some food and ordered a much smaller portion than usual and was completely happy with it. An hour before you posted this and this is my first day with this field.

9 Likes

Have you noticed a dietary change after listening to The Plasma Flaunt?

I saw that you have the Eternal field and I wonder if it was not also the blueprint of life field that causes this effect.

3 Likes

In your opinion what about detoxed Plasmatron life and plasma charged mitochondria?

Does this field take care of detoxing and charging the mitochondria as well, or are these fields good complements

3 Likes

I believe this is the only field ever released that does this.

I wouldn’t agree with that, but I’m sure the effect is strong here. BoL did some of that for me.

2 Likes

I felt it on this one more then BOL, tbh I didn’t feel that effect at all on BOL but maybe it’s just my energetic aura

1 Like

Check post #206 if you haven’t in a while. I’ve added another 15 fields that this can replace.

You are correct on all of those.

Its healing your pancreas which is helping with the blood sugar, healing your nerve pain, and eyesight. Balance seems to be from it healing your nervous system. It also includes Basal Ganglia Massage which should help with balance, but your biggest problem seems to have been with the nervous system.
Your anxiety is relieved from balancing of your hormones through healing all the relevant organs.
It also seeks out and reduces all inflammation as well.

Sure does.

Yes. Yes and yes.

Yes. Refer to post #206 on what fields it can replace.

Has 0 effects on animals.

This is actually part of the aspect that helps you eat healthier. It also has been making me want to purchase probiotics and take vitamins as they are necessary for full healing.

I simply choose to eat healthier now. I feel compelled to cook at home, to avoid fast food and get the best ingredients that I can.

This effect is not from Eternal which I’ve had for some weeks. It started exactly after I purchased Plasma Flaunt.

It doesn’t have either of those 2 fields.

It does however detox the mitochondria since the detoxing is so comprehensive. You’ll have to play those 2 fields separately if you want those effects.

BoL can create a similar effect as healing can effect all parts of the body. This is the only field with it as a direct, targeted effect.

21 Likes

A member asked me by PM whether this helps with tumors.

It tests strong for being helpful. That being said, as the admins have warned, you’re the one responsible for your own health when it comes to fields.

If this post goes against the new rules about medical advice please feel free to remove it.

20 Likes

im really intrested in this field since it has alot of healing potential , but i was wondering if it might make the skin better , i saw that it include plasma glass skin but i was doubt about it , since the plasma glass skin worth more and it is part of this field , so does anyone knows if this might help getting better skin ? becouse this would be great

5 Likes

My skin looks so moisturized and smooth, and mind you it’s only been around 3 days

17 Likes

Thank you very much @Beltloop

4 Likes

Thank you @Beltloop
I really appreciate this :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you @Atreides … we will figure this out :blush:

3 Likes